Ive Wasted 5 dvdr so far i followed the steps below
1) Unzip xbplayer onto your hard-disk, this will create a root directory with the xbplayer files.
2) If you intend to play movies via the XStream Network Service, modify the config.xml so that the hostAddress matches your ip address as above (step 15). If you want to play movies from the XBPlayer CD then copy them into the Media\Video subdirectory.
3) Launch Primo DVD (or any other software which supports the UDF Bridge file system).
4) Go to the full application and use the File menu to start a new job, and create a data disc.
5) Drag the contents of the root directory onto the empty file/folder list (window pane on the right)
go to the Edit menu and choose Recording Options:
all to no avail please help i put spiderman divx (2parts) and a tarzan and jane (900meg) files in the video folder so could some one tell me where im going wrong
Select recording type: disk at once closed
Select file system type: udf - up to 128 in filename length, any char., plus 8+3 tree (Bridge)
Select Mode: mode 1