Close

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default First time having sex

I know lots of people here haven't had sex, and many also have. I'm just wondering what you remember, or thought, of your first time. Just the other day, I went out with some chick and stayed at her house and we fucked, but it wasn't nearly woth it. I am 17, have spent the last 5 years of my life dreaming of that moment. She was pretty good looking, nice body too. I stuck it in, we fucked for a bit then she said it hurt too much. We stopped and I got blue balls and we did nothing else after that. What a waste of time. Now she tells people the only reason she fucked me was because she "was drunk" even though she wasn't. Also she won't talk to me anymore even though before that she was really interested in me. All the effort, time, and thoughts put into this. And for what? It didn't even feel much better than jacking off. I think I will wait until college before I bother trying to fuck another chick.

Thanks
    Karma Level

this is going to be a big thread... anyways, iuf she denies fucking you, you is a fuckinbg bitch.

Thanks
    Karma Level

sad to hear that dude :/
    but it happens to the best of us.
    once you find someone on your 'wavelength' sex can be amazing, and yes, ALOT better than jacking off.

even though sex is not a big thing, and you gotta do what you feel is right of course, don't get put off because of this incident, there will be more and better times.

and me, i was 18(im 20 now), i was drunk, and she wasn't all that hot but i really wanted it so i went for it.
    it was a one night stand though. :/

Thanks
    Karma Level

This thread will test imagination of all iSONEWS kids who never had sex or even a kiss.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by loserboy03
    This thread will test imagination of all iSONEWS kids who never had sex or even a kiss.
    It was my first night kissing a girl (we made out a bunch of times), first night getting pussy. It was just like we were getting along well and it seemed like we liked each other, then she doesn't speak to me. I guess I got used. Just like Jim in American Pie 1, except with a better looking girl. Oh well, at least I am going into grade 12 and am no longer one of the few kids who has never fucked a chick.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah, but you're still going to be one of those kids with no friends who don't have anyone better to talk to this about.

Thanks
    Karma Level

First time = less than 3 weeks ago, definatly not even nearly as good as i expected, didnt even cum, 3 times with her, and i havent finished once, 2nd time because the condom broke , 3rd time cuz didnt have a condom.
    but ya everyone says you'll regret fucking around in highschool. and i kinda already do.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Just Saul
    Yeah, but you're still going to be one of those kids with no friends who don't have anyone better to talk to this about.
    lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

First time always sucks man! Even if it is with the right girl, it takes a lot of "getting to know each other" to get things really going. Try to learn from what happened, be mature and positive. Think about what you should and shouldn't have said or done. You are on the right track. If she was a virgin, it will suck regardless and if she never had sex, it's even worse.
    I kinda believe the "wavelenght theory" a bit but I would say sex is 30% about being in the same wavelenght and 70% about being creative and having lots of experience.
    There is nothing better than a girl that has a lot of experience and likes sex. Some of them even dig virgin guys! You'd be amazed! That's the kind of girl you should be looking for.
    Forget about the pure young virgin girls, they plain suck, especially if you don't have much experience yourself.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I stuck it in, we fucked for a bit then she said it hurt too much
    that is so like you to say something like that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I just called her and she was like "well I want you to know that we're nothing more than friends, sometimes after stuff like this guys seem to think we are going out". What a fucked up bitch. When I talked to her for days leading up to us having sex, she was saying how much she wanted a boyfriend and a relationship. So I go to her house and we go around town then fuck at her house, and she says we are just friends now? Haha, doesn't really bother me, just confuses me. Now, more than ever, I realize that girls aren't worth wasting feelings or thoughts on. At least not at this age.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by outerheaven
    ...Forget about the pure young virgin girls, they plain suck...
    what the fuck is wrong with you! virgins are great! there aint nuttin' better than a tight pussy that hasn't tasted dick yet.. and if ya got much experience it's even greater..
    damn just start slow with virgins after that you go hard!
    damn just love that screamin moan shit..
    but oh yeah... I guess everyone has different taste of sex

Thanks
    Karma Level

ROFL, she turned you gay, and she dissed you.......lmfao

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by RDSFSU2002
    I just called her and she was like "well I want you to know that we're nothing more than friends, sometimes after stuff like this guys seem to think we are going out". What a fucked up bitch. When I talked to her for days leading up to us having sex, she was saying how much she wanted a boyfriend and a relationship. So I go to her house and we go around town then fuck at her house, and she says we are just friends now? Haha, doesn't really bother me, just confuses me. Now, more than ever, I realize that girls aren't worth wasting feelings or thoughts on. At least not at this age.
    Lesson #1: many girls in this world are bitches.. and I know it becoz I got sum bitchy experience with girls.. No wonder guys turn into players.. and she dissed you.. I dont think becoz it hurted I think you just wasn't that good or sumthing.. becoz it's clear she dont want to have sex with you anymore.. if she wasn't a virgin, well.. you just got fucking dissed whahahahahah

if she was a virgin, well.. the story is true.. and she doesn't love sex and dont wanna do it anymore becoz it wasn't a good experience for her.. and she's probaly scared that you'll do it again if she's gonna be ur girl..

fuck them bitchez..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by SpOoFeR

what the fuck is wrong with you! virgins are great! there aint nuttin' better than a tight pussy that hasn't tasted dick yet.. and if ya got much experience it's even greater..
    damn just start slow with virgins after that you go hard!
    damn just love that screamin moan shit..
    but oh yeah... I guess everyone has different taste of sex
    I enjoy sex and I enjoy pleasing my partner as well. It's impossible to please a virgin girl and make her enjoy sex her first time. As I mentioned, it gets better later but I will say and say it again, virgins suck, unless you are a selfish partner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

sex is fun, altho these lil kids think it is cool and shit, and have no clue wtf they are doing. thats why we have 13 yearolds pregnet.
    blah blah it is serious blah blah..

just do it when your ready..
    and for someone to talk about there sex life in isonews is a ghey (someone had to finally say it)

Thanks
    Karma Level

LOL shit you got straight up DENIED .... first time i fucked i was totally smashed, don't really remember it much. I remembered it wasn't what i thought it was gonna be though. You imagine the feeling before your a virgin of it being sooo awesome, wasn't as good as i thought it would feel, still good though

Thanks
    Karma Level

First time always sucks man! Even if it is with the right girl, it takes a lot of "getting to know each other" to get things really going. Try to learn from what happened, be mature and positive. Think about what you should and shouldn't have said or done. You are on the right track. If she was a virgin, it will suck regardless and if she never had sex, it's even worse.
    I kinda believe the "wavelenght theory" a bit but I would say sex is 30% about being in the same wavelenght and 70% about being creative and having lots of experience.
    There is nothing better than a girl that has a lot of experience and likes sex. Some of them even dig virgin guys! You'd be amazed! That's the kind of girl you should be looking for.
    Forget about the pure young virgin girls, they plain suck, especially if you don't have much experience yourself.
    Yeah, I was sixteen and got my first piece from a 35 year-old. She thought it was cute to take it from me. And since she was on the pill, I came twice in her and once in her mouth. She was a nympho. :-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by TowerT

Yeah, I was sixteen and got my first piece from a 35 year-old. She thought it was cute to take it from me. And since she was on the pill, I came twice in her and once in her mouth. She was a nympho. :-)
    eww.. sounds too sick for me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I enjoy sex and I enjoy pleasing my partner as well. It's impossible to please a virgin girl and make her enjoy sex her first time. As I mentioned, it gets better later but I will say and say it again, virgins suck, unless you are a selfish partner.
    lol I didn't say shit about pleasing her.. ahahhaha yeah it hurts.. they moan.. but later on the fuck they will like it.. and after that if you do your fuck good.. they want more more and more.. like drugs..

Originally posted by TowerT

propz yo,

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast