Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Removed at users request whitesteel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Which member would you most like to see in Blackpool?

old thread from 2002 dragged up again by Robbie Vox

I am not going to Blackpool, but it did get me thinking about all the other members on here. Apart from people you already know, which other member would you most like to see (or buy a pint for) in Blackpool? The avatars etc give very little away about what other people on here are really like. I can't be the only one who is curious about other members (judging from the popularity of the how old are you thread) and if I had of been going I think it would have interesting to see how certain peoples personalities matched up to the posts they make on here. (Although considering the amount of alcohol that will probably be consumed it probably still would been hard to make a definite judgement).

By the way this isn't an attempt to open up the whole Flip/N0kia flaming stuff again as I haven't got a problem with the lad, so I would appreciate it if there were no nasty comments made about him (also coz it would quickly dominate the thread). Funny comments are welcome though

Thanks
    Karma Level

dont start, ta
    Last edited by Known; 5th September 2002 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Shall we have name tags then so everyone knows who everyone is ??

Yeah!
    how lame would that be!

I will be the one totally pissed out of my head in the corner, possibly wearing a morph suit

Thanks
    Karma Level

if i were going which sadly i'm not it would have to be baronvon as we had a rite laugh last time and webslinger2k.

strange choices i guess as they are both scousers but then thats me, never do things the easy way.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Last edited by wizer; 5th September 2002 at 04:41 PM.
    Photography: Nikon D50 - 18-55mm, 70-300mm, 105mm Macro, 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by MajorFU
    if i were going which sadly i'm not it would have to be baronvon as we had a rite laugh last time and webslinger2k.

strange choices i guess as they are both scousers but then thats me, never do things the easy way.
    he he he- i too would like to meet you mate.......i would love to go to a game with ya........i would sit in the beloved 'stretty' with you then have a few beers and talk about where Utd could improve

he he he

webby
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

I will be the one totally pissed out of my head in the corner, possibly wearing a morph suit
    Jesus, that morph suit looks fekn demonic!
    Try Gentoo, the linux source distro...
    Currently Playing: Viewtifull Joe (GC), Mario Kart : Double Dash (GC), Mario & Luigi Superstars (GBA).

Thanks
    Karma Level

The one with the biggest tits - as long as it's not a bloke!
    Cheers - Coin-Op

Thanks
    Karma Level

my avatar is morph after he has had a few

BM

Thanks
    Karma Level
    If I was going abcman, just to hear his views on the world.

TIM-MAY!!!

SouthPark

ABCMan

lol, what makes you think you'd understand me once i was pissed ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I must admit I find ABC man a fascinating character aswell not coz of his views on the world coz that sort of thing bores me rigid (I am not interested in politics or any of that rubbish) but because he seems to have no ego whatsoever. He seems pretty chilled out about stuff and never gets nasty even when he has reason to feel insulted. I also like the way he goes against popular opinion if he feels someone is getting a hard time undeservably and gives them the benefit of the doubt (even if this means he has to apologise for not knowing the whole story later on).

I would buy you a pint m8 I just wouldn't stick around to see you drink it incase you tried to bore my with that political crap zzzzzzz : : :

Thanks
    Karma Level

As a postscript I would also like to meet MajorFu and Flick but for there benefit not mine (I am all heart aren't I). Really just so they could say they have met a Man City supporter who isn't bitter and twisted about Man United, although saying that I am a geordie so they probably wouldn't consider me a true blue anyway

ABCMan

Actualy, you'd find it pretty hard to get me onto politics in real life, i know most people find it boring, i must admit it peaks my interest, but its odd that it realy keeps things going on here.

i come on here to chill out, if you had to take the levels of shit i get at home you would understand why, that said i used to come on here anyway, even when i wasnt getting shit at home (and like now), there is too much stress in everyday life to bother getting stressed too much about what is written here, but , yes, i do believe in standing up for what i think is right and saying sorry if i was wrong and i am like that in real life too.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by webslinger2k

he he he- i too would like to meet you mate.......i would love to go to a game with ya........i would sit in the beloved 'stretty' with you then have a few beers and talk about where Utd could improve

he he he

webby
    when i go to OT i try to sit @ the front on the north or south(right near dugout) stands, they are the best views

trouble is that i shout well loud @ the players/ref and they are pretty quiet stands, quite embarrising for anyone sitting next to me

as for discussing improvement, do you think we'd have enough time???

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by whitesteel
    ... ABC man...because he seems to have no ego whatsoever...never gets nasty even when he has reason to feel insulted...goes against popular opinion if he feels someone is getting a hard time undeservably...
    Agree with you completely whitesteel. All admirable traits.

ABCMan

admirable traits maybe, but i have been know to get a tad annoyed at some people, check out the hos threads by master 99 (and his alteregos) or that malaysan dvd silver seller in the HOS for a couple of examples, although i do try o do it in such a way as ait will amuse everyone else except the person on the recieving end

Thanks
    Karma Level

I wanna see abc maccy webslinger and z3. the hub crew! bet there all ugly bastards like me, lol. webslinger so much he has to wear a mask
    [live=tbops]tbops[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan
    admirable traits maybe, but i have been know to get a tad annoyed at some people, check out the hos threads by master 99 (and his alteregos) or that malaysan dvd silver seller in the HOS for a couple of examples, although i do try o do it in such a way as ait will amuse everyone else except the person on the recieving end
    I had already read the post you mentioned when I made that post and if I had been a newbie and that had been the first post of yours I read my eyes would have widened slightly with suprise but I am not and it wasn't by the way did I mention self-deprecating aswell?

ABCMan

*blushing*

@tbops, that mean your going to get off your arse and turn up at blackpool then dude?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast