Turox - Stuck on level one !!

Thread: Turox - Stuck on level one !!

Gorgonator said:

Default Turox - Stuck on level one !!

Id really appreciate a bit of help on turok evolution, how do reach the access key ( can't remember the proper name but you know what i mean ) located on the rock on level one.

Iv spent a good hour wondering round this level and can't find a solution.

Any help would me much appreciated and please don't take the p**S, im not that bad a gamer, honest !!

Thanks !!

Mystical_2K said:

go up the rock walkaround (its at the back of the big rock next to the one with the key on) - walk around - jump over the gap and then take a run up and jump over to it m8
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Arcolite said:

Dont forget to nab the pistol from the top of the big rock before you get the key

Gorgonator said:

Thanks guys, your help is much appreciated.

Nice one !!

JAke said:

that game is really gay

ILuvFreeTV said:

VERY VERY GAY!

Now on the other hand, the new game "The Thing" and "Sega GT" are pretty good games.

Freaky said:

i wouldnt go as far as to call it GAY, but it wasnt exactly what i was expecting either, i was somewhat dissapointed with it.

still cant put down buffy tho, the thing is good but old to me now as i had it on ps2 first, good game tho, conflict desert storm is OK

B|unted said:

Conflict Desert Storm is quite decent as well as Turok is.
    SegaGT2k2 sucks big time - gfx really dissapointed me. no chance of comparing this title with GT3. The Thing? hm ... pretty average isn't it?

ILuvFreeTV said:

Well "The Thing" kept my attention for more than 5 minutes, unlike some of the new releases. Turok on the other hand, I thought was alittle slow. But hey, its FREE! So anything FREE is better than IF you went out and dropped 45-55 US $'s on it and then got it home and was disappointed!

Now HALO 2 on the other hand, I bet that will be a KICK ASS! game. I thought that game was supposed to be out by now?

The Gab said:

Now being December 2003?

X-He said:

lol