Close

Thread: Cardata.co.uk

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Cardata.co.uk

After putting my car on Autotrader I have had several phone calls from companies like this. Basically they claim that they advertise your car for you to private buyers and on over 50 websites for £80. If the car sells through them they give you £60 back.

Has anyone had any experience of these services? Is it just a con to get my money and I will never hear from them again?

BM

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Cardata.co.uk

They say they have buyers looking for your type of car you pay for an advert and then never get any calls they are a waste of money

ABCMan

if someone posted a link to them on here or it was sent in your email your spam filter would kill it, with good reason, not all spam is online.

if you are registered with the telephone preference service then get this companies details and complain to oftel as what they are doing is illegal (if you are registered, if not, why not?)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Got the same call from these ppl told them I am not interested...

Thanks
    Karma Level

It actually really amused me today. They phoned me back today but i have actually sold my car now. So i let the bird start rambleing on about their services and what they do, then she said, so would you like us to release your details? and I said nah im not interested. She then said , whys that dont you want a quick sale?I said no ive already sold it, hows that for quick. Oh ok then i hung up.

Was really satisfying

Social Networking Bookmarks