ibm thinkpad bits wanted

Thread: ibm thinkpad bits wanted

gingertosser said:

Default ibm thinkpad bits wanted

lo lads. ive just bought a cheap ibm thinkpad 770 aptop but require a cdrom or any other bits for it..
    since im new to laptops i was wondering if anyone had a manual or a link to a web site that had some info about it. dont know what any of the ports are on the back

i managed to get windows 98 on it by fitting the hard disk into my computer but a bit buggered with no cdrom. been told they also do a combo drive floppy and cdrom.

cash awaiting for any bits

cronus71 said:

Well I'm sure the Hardware Maintanance Manuals always come handy.

This for the 770 line and this is for the rest of the Desktops, Aptivas and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

All the best
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

gingertosser said:

brilliant link mate. thanks very much

still need a cdrom for it though

afrokiwi said:

If u live in london try Tottenham Court road markets on a Saturday - i picked up an IBM CD-R/WR for £40 the other day.

GroundZero said:

Try doing a search on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for thinkpad 770 and click "available to UK"

countrybake said:

quality computers ltd 01257 279988 uk
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    they don,t have stuff on the web site but phone them up they have loads of cheap spares for laptops

gingertosser said:

thanks mate. the next time im passing ill bob in as they are only a few miles away...cheers