who wants to buy a

Thread: who wants to buy a

4me2 said:

Default who wants to buy a

dalek ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Aware said:

i think you need EXTERMINATING m8 for that!

Mark_1983 said:

now i know what to get my misses forher birthday

Cam said:

Originally posted by Aware
    i think you need EXTERMINATING m8 for that!
    not really, strange little site that is im sure some people would love to buy um but not me

also it keeps me wondering....

where the fuk does he keep coming up with these sites? im gonna check google to see if it pops up with some of these sites when ya type in 'complete and total bollox'

come on 4me2 wots ya serect where do u get um from?

4me2 said:

Originally posted by Cam

not really, strange little site that is im sure some people would love to buy um but not me

also it keeps me wondering....

where the fuk does he keep coming up with these sites? im gonna check google to see if it pops up with some of these sites when ya type in 'complete and total bollox'

come on 4me2 wots ya serect where do u get um from?
    it is google but you have to spell the words correctly to come up with anything.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Cam said:

lol funny

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything