Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

some very good points guys,i dont like the ways moslems work nor do i like the way some of us christians work the fact is to me, anyway,is moslems always go on so much about islam it really dose rule there lifes which is gonna make em stick with there own, i do know people(tossers) who have changed to islam and have totally alienated themselves from friends and family,cos of there new found beliefs,they also dont wanna intergrate into our society,unless it suits em,they mix with there own,cos our religion,beleifs,ect are shite? infidels comes to mind???? they only mix when it suits em.where as probly most christians dont give a shit they just wanna get on with it? religion is probly a long way down the list of prioritys,where as with moslems its top!! also its always moslems that use the religion card? im a catholic and i dont give a **** what religion your follow but when it tells u to pick your friends do this do that=trouble

booboo

ABCMan

on schools, i've had kids that live in several areas, all report the exact same problems.

I come to the conclusion of moslems being racist from the way they treat non moslems ranging from spitting in front of them to refusing to return a greeting to dropping money into your hand so they dont touch you.

am i realy getting more people to hate? or are more people just becoming comfortable to say how they realy feel?

as i've said, this is NOT just a local problem, it is a problem across the north, its not with EVERY moslem, but sadly for decent ones it is becoming the majority of them, as for the press, come off it, unless its realy serious they dont dare print anything bad about the moslems, if they did can you imagine the headlines in todays papers after the celebratory meeting at finsbury park mosque? perhaps if the paperw did keep warning people then things wouldnt have got this bad and the moslem community would have reigned in the few thugs that started this national movement of thuggery.

you are right on the side of every time a gang of white youths attack someone of another colour it gets headlines in the papers, dont you find it strange that given the percentages of attacks by moslems on whites (which i have posted the police figures elsewhere) there is hardly ever a murmour about it even in local press let alone the national press?

when gangs fight to be honest it is their own problem, i couldnt give a toss who wins or loses, i could care about the gangs that walk/drive around my area looking for white children to attack ans so should you, do you honestly think that any child attacked by these moslem cowards is ever goint to feel anything but enmity towards those of the moslem faith?

remember these things i post are things that have actualy happened, that i can confirm have actualy happened, not hearsay or rumour

the simple facts are that a white person under the age of 24 is eight times more likely to be the victim of a racialy motivated attack by moslems than a moslem is by whites, and why do you think that is? could it be because if a white (or other race) attacks a moslem the police will go after them wiht everything they can to prove to the moslems they are doing something, but if its the other way around thy do **** all about it. people see that, people know that, that breeds more hatred.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Helloooooooooooooo this is one of two posts that couldv'e been shared ????????????????????????????????

Mercedes

A : "Most of the time i don't see any who are asians, and hardly see any who are muslims."

WHAT !!! Where DO you live ?????? I do hope that you get one of these detention camps on your doorstep, they way they are importing them U won't have to wait much longer.
    Last edited by Mercedes1; 13th September 2002 at 10:16 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan
    the simple facts are that a white person under the age of 24 is eight times more likely to be the victim of a racialy motivated attack by moslems than a moslem is by whites,
    Desperately tried not to post in this thread but nice to see you maintaining your average of one thread about moslems every two weeks go on then tell me where you've got these figures from.

a black road with white lines down the middle nxt door to a fit BIT
    Thanks
    Karma Level

You all need to take a chill pill and calm down. Cant you talk bout this like civilised grown up men, well most of you lot anyway.
    My life is just FU**ED up.

Thanks
    Karma Level

y did u remove the names and places? why does it matter where it happened?

Thanks
    Karma Level

i agree im no racist but all the other countries must be laughing there heads off at us.i wont be voting bnp but im moving more to the right wing all the time.ive nothing against muslims or any other religion but when someone is trying to impose there religion on me or dosent like the way our society is run then thats the time to stand up and say no .
    enough is enough anyone who dosent like the way our country is run leave now and lock the door behind you
    Get your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"

ABCMan

Originally posted by way2gud4u
    y did u remove the names and places? why does it matter where it happened?

Because it was from my local paper.

@ digidump, yep i could do it more often i suppose but one a fortnight seems enough, and the figures came from the local police.

Thanks
    Karma Level
    ABCMan is spot on,too many of us are afraid to speak out...its not very PC,after all
    I have always voted Labour,and mostly support T.Blair in what he does.....BUT
    ...this has to stop,or maybe its too late.
    I would NEVER vote BNP(arseholes),but I,like others are being pushed further to the right.
    Fk it.....maybe all British citizens should colonise the moon,and move there,lets face it,our country isnt our own any more.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'M SICK of people saying that the BNP are Xenophobic Racist Natzi & nasty people. Have you ever visited their web site to see what they are about ?? Don't see anyone mentioning bashing p*****. They are normal people that wanna keep Britain British. Expect also none of you know what good old Europe have in store for us ?? nice little contained Island to send them all to. What happened to Blunkett's promise to send them BACK ?? Is he BLIND or something ?? No, nice little bit of B Liar's spin to keep us all guessing while they sneak a few more thousand in. BNP are the only ones brave to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Where I was this afternoon
    http://www.kickass-online.co.uk/show...5&pagenumber=1

KICKIN ASS !! and wonder wot those one and two fingered waves we were getting from the "assylum seekers" were all about ?? - friendly lot they were.............................

Thanks
    Karma Level

and the great thing about all our leaders\policy makers is? they dont have to live in the same area as these people how about puttin some afghans kosovans in some mews in london?? wonder what the locals would have to say?? and would the leaders listen dam fucking right they would but the sad thing is itll never happen. during the petrol shortage i seen lots of americans being interviewed on tv over sapects of the petrol prob and all of them said that the british werent like the usa cos when they moaned that was it? they just dont get together and do it?(this was to do with the price of petrol) we need to get organised

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default we should stick together? like moslems

we should do maybe thats whats wrong we arnt like the sheep they are??

(CBS) If ever the world became a global village, it was last Sept. 11, when hundreds of millions of people around the world saw and heard the attacks on the World Trade Center.

But the very technology that made that the most communicated and most witnessed event in history also has contributed to what some are calling "the big lie."

It turns out an overwhelming majority of people in the Muslim world, according to a Gallup poll, do not believe the attacks of Sept. 11 were orchestrated by Osama bin Laden, or by Arabs, or by Muslims.

Many believe, instead, that the whole thing was a conspiracy orchestrated by Jews.

Where did they hear that? From the television and the Internet.

How pervasive is the belief in "the big lie"? We found out when we visited a wedding party in a small town in Pakistan.

The scene: Muslims walking into a large tent where wedding party guests are gathered. Americans are rarely seen in places like this these days. But our guide, Khalid Khawaja, grew up there, and CBS reporter George Crile accepted an invitation to join him at this wedding party.

All the town's leading citizens were there: the mayor; the pediatrician; a chemical engineer; a businessman; a journalist. And not one of them had anything friendly to say about America.

Said one guest: "People hate America. Yeah, that's true."

Such statements have come almost to be expected in the Islamic world. But what came next caught reporter Crile completely by surprise.

The Jews did it. That's exactly what they are saying: the mayor, the businessman, the journalist, the baby doctor...everyone. And, as one of them said, "Osama is totally innocent!"

Totally innocent? It sounds incredible - the idea that Osama bin Laden had nothing to with the World Trade Center attacks. But as the Gallup poll later confirmed, that's exactly what most Muslims believe.

"I was surprised that very few, even among the elites, believe that bin Laden did it," says Dr. Shibley Telhami, the man whom Gallup commissioned to analyze the findings of its survey.

What is most important about the results of the polls?

Says Telhami, "Well, if you look at the polls - and the ones that I have done in the Arab world - pertaining to Sept. 11, it's clear that there's almost a unanimous view that bin Laden was not responsible for Sept. 11. And that actually comes as a shock to Americans, given the evidence that is obviously out there. How could this be?"

It's a perplexing question. In this information age, it may be that the Sept. 11 attack was witnessed by more people than any event in history. And there was every reason to believe and hope that a consensus would have formed around the world about what had happened and who was responsible.

Mass murder had been committed and pictures of the 19 militant Muslim hijackers were printed in the papers. In America, there has never been any doubt about who was ultimately responsible. In the words of President Bush: "The evidence we have gathered points to a person named Osama bin Laden."

But as pollster Telhami explains it, when the president talks, most Moslems simply don't listen. He explains, "People say, 'Yes, you're giving me evidence. But frankly, I don't trust the system. I don't trust the messenger. I don't trust the message. I just don't believe.'"

But what is widely believed across the Muslim world, is the story we heard of the Jewish conspiracy, in which 4,000 Jewish employees at the World Trade Center were warned to stay home.

CBS News consultant Milt Bearden ran the CIA's Afghan war against the Soviets in the 1980s. Today, Bearden worries that America faces a new kind of threat that it doesn't yet understand.

"You couldn't even get a bad movie put out with a science fiction story line like this," says Bearden. "But yet that one caught on very quickly throughout that part of the world… This current war that we're in now is the first war in the information era… information, misinformation, disinformation."

Bearden says the story of the 4,000 Jews is an example of the new kind of threat we face.

There's always been a belief in the so-called "Jewish conspiracy" in the world of Islam. But it seems now to have just taken off, and gone into the almost unbelievable stratosphere.

How the myth of the 4,000 Jews became reality in the minds of Muslims around the world is a cautionary tale from the dark side of the information age.

It began on Sept. 13 in Jordan when rumors of Israeli involvement in Sept. 11 surfaced as news stories in two Arab papers.

The next day, a crucial element was added: the figure 4,000. That was the number of telephone calls an Israeli ambassador told reporters had come into his government from worried Israelis unable to contact their relatives in New York.

Then on Sept. 17 in Beirut, al Manar, a television station controlled by the radical Islamic group Hezbollah, aired the full fantasy for the first time. Billed as a special investigative report, al Manar claimed that 4,000 Israelis employed at the World Trade Center had not shown up for work on Sept. 11.

The next morning, this tale hit the Internet and began moving from one Islamic Web site to the next. In the days and weeks that followed, the story spread like wildfire all across the Muslim world, surfacing in newspapers, radio and TV reports and talk shows in Iran, Egypt, Pakistan and beyond

In just a matter of days, one falsehood piled on top of another and passed on to audiences around the globe had produced "the big lie" - a lie now accepted as fact throughout the Muslim world.

Most Americans probably would say that's ludicrous. And they also might say that if certain people want to believe it, there's not much to be done about it.

But Bearden says, "That's been the way Americans go at it. We say, 'Let them believe what they like.' You know: 'Sticks and stones.' Well, guess what? That doesn't work any more. We've got to come to deal with that."

As an example of how quickly lies can lead to violence, Bearden points to the 1979 incident at the U.S. embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan. At Friday prayers, a mullah told a fantastic tale of American and Israeli soldiers marching on the holy city of Mecca. Within minutes, thousands of Pakistanis headed for the U.S. embassy and onto newscasts around the world.

From CBS Evening News: "The invaders ran shooting through the corridors, took over the roof and set fires, reportedly with Molotov cocktails..."

Adds Bearden, "And a lot of Americans barely escaped through a hatch onto the roof. Otherwise, it would have been an even greater disaster. That is just simply the information thing just going crazy."

Two Americans and two Pakistani employees were killed. The embassy burned to the ground. And all because of a rumor.

There was absolutely nothing to it?

"Nothing," says Bearden. "No, there was just nothing there… You know, 'the big lie' usually has something somewhere. This had nothing."

But in 1979 Islamabad, it spread like a proverbial prairie fire, but on a somewhat limited basis, in and around Islamabad. And Bearden's point is: Now, when that sort of spark goes out, it reaches a billion people plus.

"The world is connected," he explains, adding, "1979 was still sort of a steam-driven world. And now anything that goes on in the information world is instantaneous.

Undersecretary of State Charlotte Beers is in charge of promoting America's image abroad. A successful Madison Avenue advertising executive, Beers was recruited by the Bush administration to use her skills to sell America.

Has she taken her own poll on the Arab world?

Beers: "We do a lot of internal polls…we have an ongoing recognition of how moods and feelings, as well as opinions are in the…"

Rather: if your polls reflect anything close to what the gallop poll…

Beers: "They are close."

Rather: "Imagine that i'm a person, at a Pakistani wedding party. And i'm absolutely convinced bin Laden didn't do it. No Muslim did it. The Jews did it. Israel did it. Israeli intelligence did it, I say to you. You say what?"

Beers:"I would like to make available to you all the data, and the information that we have. Let me refer you to our Web site. Here's this booklet we just produced, which will help you follow the complete activities of the hijackers - their relationship to bin Laden. Let me show you the very words bin Laden himself has used to talk about his role."

Undersecretary Beers was outlining the Bush administration's strategy for countering disinformation. The centerpiece of that effort -published two months after the attack - was a glossy, four-color booklet spelling out the evidence of who was behind the Sept. 11 attacks. The State Department printed 1.3 million copies.

"The embassies took this piece," recalls Beers, "and it became the most widely published document we ever put out in the State Department."

But it hasn't worked.

Says Beers, "Well, we're dealing with a large, tumultuous environment right now. And I will grant you we probably did not get that booklet in as many hands as we wished. The literacy rate in some of these countries is very low. And we have to communicate on a different level."

Can we turn this around?

"I'm spending every hour that I have," Beers replies, "and I'm surrounded by an amazingly devoted group that says we must turn this around."

This summer, the House of Representatives passed a $255 million bill aimed at improving America's image abroad. The centerpiece: a new 24-hour Arabic-language satellite television network designed to beam America's message to the Muslim world.

© MMII, CBS Worldwide Inc. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002...ain520768.shtml

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

@ABCMan, those figures most likely apply to your area and not the UK as a whole - cause if it did apply to the whole of the UK, it just won't make sense.

Also, are you sure they said muslims? How and why would the police report on criminals by Religion as opposed to race?

I think we all need to see the full report in order to believe a statement like that, as it just doesn't sound right.

And also, you say you can post more than one crime per week about muslims commiting crimes, well guess what, i can post hundreds of crimes that are being commited by Christians per week, but the media do that already, just leave out the Christian part, so i won't bother. Also, it wouldn't prove anything, cause just because hundreds and thousands of Christians commit crimes doesn't mean ALL Christians are criminals, EXACTLY the same way as just because a one or two muslims are commiting crimes per week, doesn't mean all of them are criminals. This for some odd reason, you don't want to believe, when its muslims that are the subject.

Muslims account for a VERY VERY small amount of crimes being commited by people, cause proper muslims don't commit crimes, its just CRIMINALS, who just so HAPPEN to be muslim, MAY, sometime commit crimes - but they DON'T do it because of the religion they follow, but because of they're mentality. In fact, because of the religion, muslims commit hardly any crimes - although if they did, they're religion shouldn't come into it, since its not a persons religion that makes them commit crimes, but they're own mentalities.

Thanks
    Karma Level

removed post
    Last edited by firstpirate; 15th September 2002 at 04:39 AM.

ABCMan

Anayet, you are correct of course on both of your first 2 points, it was my local police figures not national ones which would represent every area and therefore cove the many areas where there are very few moslems, they did also say asians not moslems, however its fair to say that non moslems from the indian subcontinent account for an absolutly tiny minority in my area (so much so that they dont have either a hindu or sikh place of worship in my town).

on you second 2 paragraphs you are again almost totaly correct, i would guess that christians (or the english population) do account for most of the reported crimes in any area, and in fact in areas where they do not have the majority generaly the asians/moslems do have a very good record on crime, however that is my whole point, its what happens when they are the majority, then things change, i dont claim to understand why, but for example i would guess most robbery type offences are committed by white drug abusers, however if you want good quality drugs then its to the moslems that you must go (anything from cannabis to "problem drugs" like heroin and crack coca1ne).

As i've said before, this is only part of the problem, but the assaults and the way non moslems are treated not only by the moslems themselves but also by many of those in authority, results in a feeling of resentment towards them, this is what i speak of often, and however you chose to paint the picture, more and more people are not only feeling the same way, but are prepared to speak it out loud.

i hope you understand, i do not and would not support the bnp and the last thing i want to see is a bnp government, BUT, the actions of the general population of moslems in areas they have the majority in is the primary cause of the rise of the extreme right wing. what astounds me is that all the decent moslems you go on about must surely see this happening, the fact that nothing is done about it suggests that they either support this campaign of terror, or they are so few in numbers that they are incapable of doing anything about it.

The fact that this is happening in areas across the country (look at people posting from across the country on here to see what i mean) suggests that moslem behaviour is becoming a factor in many areas, so how do you explain all these reasonable people from different walks of life all starting to feel the same way, do you honestly believe that all these people have the wrong impression about moslems? or could it be that there is truth in what i say, truth that you dont want to hear?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Whitton Court

This is where a few of us stood up with our Union Jacks yesterday.
    Detention Centre ???? 5 bloody star hotel. This building WAS intended for 200 local jobs, or so they told us. The support from passers by was tremendous, and wanted to know the next time we'd be there so they could join in, most didn't even know what was going on - they are still being led to believe it's offices. It's minutes from the City centre, where women and girls walk by. Anyette please come down to Brannigans in Stoke-on-Trent for a night out, before they close it down and you won't be making any more leave 'em alone posts.

( C : I need help getting this pix up next door )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Social Networking Bookmarks