Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default sending poly tones over the air

ok ive got logo manager but it dont say whether it will send poly tones or not. my friend has a 3410 and i want to send her some tones. im using a 6210 attached via cable.

can logomanager send polys or is there another piece of software i need? thanks
    Meh....

ABCMan

only way i've found is to email them to myself as attachments then save the attachment on my phone, but i've had no joy at all with the 3510 (i assume its the same with the 3410)

Thanks
    Karma Level

ok hopefully soon eh? i was gonna get the sagem MYx5 (u can download the software from the sagem site) and get the data cable for it. if i put the tones onto the sagem from the pc direct and send from the phone that would work ok wouldnt it?
    Meh....

ABCMan

if your network supports mms that should work, if only the bloody thing had ir life would be easier, i have emailed nokia about it if i ever hear anything i'll let you know.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ok cool, thanks. well im on tmobile and its only tmobile and orange that support mms at the mo aint it? perhaps The guys doing logomanager will pull they're finger out and support poly tones in the next release?

We'll just wait and see then....
    Meh....

Social Networking Bookmarks