just got an xbox

Thread: just got an xbox

BigBadDog said:

Default just got an xbox

i just got an xbox , on the cheap , but can't afford any games (more like won't pay those fcukin prices) been quoted £110 to have it chipped with 3 games by 1 bloke but another bloke i spoke to said he could do it for £110 but he'd put an 80 gig hd in it and fill it with games of my choice.

who is telling the truth , is it both of them or am i being ripped off even though the 2nd bloke seems to be doing a better deal.

cheers

WOOF

maltloaf said:

both are probably telling the truth, but this is mod chat and should be in the mod chat forum...

MOVED
    Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Garmin Connect: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Strava: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Surface Pro 4 i5
    iMac 21.5" 2.7GHz Core i5 8GB
    Samsung S8 plus
    iPhone 7 plus 128GB
    IPad Pro 9.7" WiFi 128GB
    iPad Air WiFi + Cellular 16GB

BigBadDog said:

sorry didn't see it all the way up there.

maltloaf said:

hehe no worries
    Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Garmin Connect: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Strava: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Surface Pro 4 i5
    iMac 21.5" 2.7GHz Core i5 8GB
    Samsung S8 plus
    iPhone 7 plus 128GB
    IPad Pro 9.7" WiFi 128GB
    iPad Air WiFi + Cellular 16GB

tef89 said:

I'd definately go for the second deal BBD - X-ecuter is only £30 fitting shouldn't be more than £20.

£60 for three games sounds more than a little excessive

Plus you can get an awful lot of games on an 80gig h/d - most games aren't even 4.7gig.

tef
    Last edited by tef89; 12th September 2002 at 11:44 AM.

Freaky said:

yeah go for the second one all the way m8, nice new 80gig hard drive at least your getting the 80gig drive for the extra money, as tef89 says £60 for 3 games is just pure extortion,and you can fit a shedloaad of games on the drive

BigBadDog said:

cheers lads