NYC Lottery Numbers Yesterday 9-1-1

Thread: NYC Lottery Numbers Yesterday 9-1-1

xdam said:

Default NYC Lottery Numbers Yesterday 9-1-1

ALBANY, New York (AP) -- On the first anniversary of the terrorist attacks, a date known as 9-11, the evening numbers drawn in the New York Lottery were 9-1-1.

"The numbers were picked in the standard random fashion using all the same protocols," said lottery spokeswoman Carolyn Hapeman. "It's just the way the numbers came up."

Lottery officials won't know until Thursday morning how many people played those numbers or the total payout, she said.

For the evening numbers game, the New York Lottery selects from balls numbered zero to nine circulating in a machine at the lottery office. Three levers are pressed, and three balls are randomly brought up into tubes and then displayed.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

weird.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Raptor said:

365,000/1 odds there

ABCMan said:

spooky

Mystical_2K said:

now that is creepy
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

wadgey said:

it says there are 9 balls...so how do you get two 1's from?

ABCMan said:

3 machines 9 balls in each?

monsta said:

3 machines, 10 balls (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9). odds of getting 911 the same as any other number 1:1000 as you can make from 000 to 999.

CzarJunkie said:

......and coincidence strikes again to leave us feeling there is a gr8er power at work out there..............

webslinger2k said:

chilling stuff man....