Asylum Centre

Thread: Asylum Centre

Mercedes1 said:

Default Asylum Centre

Relax & take a pill ???? U fooking need bottles if you live round here.

We got 'em all, I didn't notice till this week Somali's are taking over - U get off up town, and wow.

Lol, nearly ( missed the fooker ) ran over a Cosovan this afty, the lads on the CB told me to do a U turn & have another bash.

Anyways cut the rambling, we are getting AnOtHeR detention centre - sort of WHY ?, do they get more social if the name sounds a bit more yeukky than CoBridge or ShElton ???? Anyways I hear the 45,0000 building is to be developed ( due to the demise of the pottery - and many other industries round here ) in the area of Pinnox Street, right in the heart of the potteries, at a cost of Millions to the Stoke-on-Trent ratepayers. As if we hadn't enuff with the, we lost count, millions squandered by the X ( LOL ) NotNewLabour assoles.

To go off the subject slightly, but I DID start with pills. I was in the Chemist getting the old sweeties on Monday @ £6.20 a shot, there were TWO Cosovans. Never mind the private health service they enjoy, they also get FREE prescriptions.

Didn't I warn U the UNITED KINGDOM is up for all the ( merc is lost for words )............... it's time to sort it NOW.

dingle_666 said:

grafiti the detention centre mate or brick the windows or shout abuse m8 only way i will help u the leechers ruling us

CON-DIGI said:

Talking of Somali's, i read an article last week about one area of London, where the Asian community is fed up of being mugged by newly-arrived Somali's, so their local MP has asked police to step-up patrols, or Asian vigilante's will go out on the streets.

It seems like the Somali scum that we have imported are quite partial to mugging black people as well, thats the gratitude these criminal twats show us, talk about biting the hand that feeds you........

Mercedes1 said:

Originally posted by CON-DIGI
    Talking of Somali's, i read an article last week about one area of London, where the Asian community is fed up of being mugged by newly-arrived Somali's, so their local MP has asked police to step-up patrols, or Asian vigilante's will go out on the streets.
    Yep I was down in Milton Keynes last weekend & they got it right bad, the Asians were fighting them cus this IS "Their country = ???????????????????????

It seems like the Somali scum that we have imported are quite partial to mugging black people as well, thats the gratitude these criminal twats show us, talk about biting the hand that feeds you........
    Wot I'd like to know is, Where the fook have we now aquired Somali's from ??? ( Clever ones - don't say Somali :bleh: )

4me2 said:

Wot I'd like to know is, Where the fook have we now aquired Somali's from ??? ( Clever ones - don't say Somali
    you ever heard of that country called Somalia ?

I guess I must be very clever as I spelled it correctly too.:
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

beekae said:
    "Yep I was down in Milton Keynes last weekend & they got it right bad, the Asians were fighting them cus this IS "Their country = ??????????????????????? "

Aye when it suits them...tax-dodging wasters