Relax & take a pill ???? U fooking need bottles if you live round here.

We got 'em all, I didn't notice till this week Somali's are taking over - U get off up town, and wow.

Lol, nearly ( missed the fooker ) ran over a Cosovan this afty, the lads on the CB told me to do a U turn & have another bash.

Anyways cut the rambling, we are getting AnOtHeR detention centre - sort of WHY ?, do they get more social if the name sounds a bit more yeukky than CoBridge or ShElton ???? Anyways I hear the 45,0000 building is to be developed ( due to the demise of the pottery - and many other industries round here ) in the area of Pinnox Street, right in the heart of the potteries, at a cost of Millions to the Stoke-on-Trent ratepayers. As if we hadn't enuff with the, we lost count, millions squandered by the X ( LOL ) NotNewLabour assoles.

To go off the subject slightly, but I DID start with pills. I was in the Chemist getting the old sweeties on Monday @ £6.20 a shot, there were TWO Cosovans. Never mind the private health service they enjoy, they also get FREE prescriptions.

Didn't I warn U the UNITED KINGDOM is up for all the ( merc is lost for words )............... it's time to sort it NOW.