http://toy.thespark.com/burn/earl.cgi

just paste some text in and see the outcome

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

That was very good find m8 lol v. funny
    Smile it's the second best thing you can do with your lips:D :D :D
    I'd walk a mile for one of your smiles and even
    farther for that thing you do with your tongue.

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol... copied this text off xdams site

original text:

FD Host is a provider of high performance web hosting solutions to the UK and Ireland. We offer a diverse range of flexible products coupled with unrivalled customer care. All of our accounts include instant online set up and access to our unique web based control panel.
    All accounts with FD Host are based on a Unix virtual server which provides a robust and stable hosting platform ideal for the vast majority of web sites. We would also like to point out that FD Host (Future Developments - website) is an ISO 9000 registered firm.

new text:

FD Host is a mother****ing provider of high performance web hosting solutions to the ****ing UK and Ireland. We offer a diverse range of flexible products coupled with unrivalled customer care. I should torch your anus. All of our accounts include instant online set up and access to our unique web based control panel. You are a cracked used up shithole.
    All accounts with FD Host are based on a Unix virtual server which provides a robust and stable hosting platform ideal for the ****ing vast majority of web sites. We would also (in addition to the fact that you're a bastard) like to ****in' point out that FD Host (Future Developments - website) is an ISO 9000 registered firm.
    lol.. nice

Thanks
    Karma Level

:signs: :signs: :signs: very good

BM

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

At Microsoft, we develop the cutting edge Xbox game console and top quality games that grab the imagination, and fuel the passion of the casual and hard-core player alike. And it all starts with talent. Within our doors you'll find some of the world's best game developers, hardware developers, marketing experts, international product planners, game producers, testers, and more. People who take fun so seriously, they do it for a living.

If you have the desire to make the best games that reach millions of people worldwide, we want to hear from you.

:-----------------------------------------------------

At Microsoft, we develop the ****ing cutting edge Xbox game console and top quality games that grab the ****ing imagination, and fuel the ****ing passion of the ****ing casual and hard-core player alike. And that bastard all starts with talent. Within our doors you and your hemorrhoids'll find some of the ****ing world's worst game developers, hardware developers, marketing experts, international product planners, game producers, testers, and more. I should **** your throat. People who take fun so god-damn seriously, them dickheads do that shit for a living.

If you and your hemorrhoids have the ****ing desire to ****in' make the ****ing worst games that reach millions of people worldwide, we want to ****in' hear from you and your jive.
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol, Class
    Tom:)
    tom@gsmcrazy.co.uk

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol:

You have 0 new message(s) since your last visit.
    (You have 0 unread messages and 8 total messages in all your folders.)

to....

You have 0 piece of shit new jizz-stain(s) since your sorry last visit.
    (You and your sluts have 0 unread messages and 8 total messages in all your sorry folders.)

Thanks
    Karma Level

President George W Bush has made clear he seriously doubts that Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein will meet US demands and avert a military assault on his country.
    "The reason I'm doubtful is he's had 11 years to meet the demands", Mr Bush said, speaking to African leaders in New York on Friday.
    President George W Bush has made clear he seriously doubts that Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein will meet US demands and avert a fuckin' military assault on that bastard's country. You are a fuckhead.
    "The fucking reason I'm doubtful is he's had 11 years to fuckin' meet the fucking demands", Mr Bush said, speaking to African leaders in Piece of shit New York on Friday.
    Last edited by 4me2; 13th September 2002 at 11:46 PM.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.