AB Toners

Thread: AB Toners

Porthos said:

Default AB Toners

AB toners, do they work!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhh, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] has people saying they've got them, no1's said if they have worked. I figure that its the kind of thing u cud hav without going 2 the gym (probs more likely 2 hav it if u dont go 2 the gym!!!!) so mite b appropriate in D&D.

People, just say what results YOU have got (not what sum fukin yank claims on tv).

yankee said:

oi! no abuse to americans please! Have you ever heard of advertising and the use of exaggeration to make the product more appealing??! LOL I no what you mean though. I have seen so many ads in the back of FHM for these and like you I would be interested in knowing how well they work.

4me2 said:

The only guaranteed result is that youll have money deducted from from your bank account.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Porthos said:

@yankee 'Have you ever heard of advertising and the use of exaggeration to make the product more appealing??! ' you twat, dont say have u ever heard of it, thats wat i'm talking about and its annoying, just like some yanks.

@4me2 lol!

yankee said:

@way2gud4u ur a twat for abusing americans.

4me2 said:

no flaming guys please if you want to see the way its done by American twats then go to ISONEWS .
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Cam said:

lol @4me2

and they work by sending little electric pluses to the musles tenseing and relising quickly

personaly i would like to try 1 to see wot effecs but dont have a spear 100 quid on me

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything

4me2 said:

Originally posted by Cam
    lol @4me2

and they work by sending little electric pluses to the musles tenseing and relising quickly

personaly i would like to try 1 to see wot effecs but dont have a spear 100 quid on me
    If you do get the money together try strapping it to your head and see if the electronic impulses have any effect on brains.

Cam said:

it will tone um i will nice tight brains

Cam said:

but emtpy

shedsounds said:

£100!. check the bootsales, exacxt same models, £5.99, yes me and missus got one each and they do work. Just go straight to top setting dont pussy foot around with beginners rubbish. After a couple of nights you feel like u done 1000 sit ups lol. Doesnt exactly make you a six pack but definate toning

Cam said:

hey stimpy spike2k1 and czar could get 1 or 3 for there arses nice and tight again

Porthos said:

'ur a twat for abusing americans. ' haha, at least i've got a reason. ur just a twat.