Thank you 4me2.

@Gingertosser > I'm locking this thread now because it's going no where. I've answered your question comprehensively, in spite of the fact I see it as a waste of time and effort. The link below will take you to a previous post which will answer all you need to know to wire up a relay. That post was to do with fog lights if I remember right, but the wiring is the same anyway, only the load changes from lights to whatever you wish to switch. In reply to your questions, in your last post, I quoted your friends introduction to establish the fact that he did NOT have an opinion of his own and that he was indeed your friend which explained him posting such crap in a thread that he had not participated in. That way it is seen that he did not form his opinions without bias and that his abuse was through some missplaced loyalty to his friend, you. The reference to "a losing battle" is how I see your efforts to justify the need for a gimmick such as a turbo timer. If you need any more information I'll be glad to help, but short of actually doing the job for you I really don't see how I could have been of anymore help to you, could I? You are of course welcome to PM me or start a new thread if you have any questions that remain unanswered, but, your thoughts or opinions of me are not welcome thanks. You may want to direct your friend to the rules of this forum and advise him, that kind of behaviour won't be tollerated on here regardless of what his opinions are of ANYONE on this board. BTW, you only need a relay if the load exceeds the rating of the timer, if the timer can handle the amps\watts that pass through the circuit you are directing through the timer. You'll also need some kind of by pass switch for legal reasons and for the times when the timer isn't needed, which, IMHO will only serve to do the opposite of what its there for, by putting the driver back in control and allow them to choose NOT to give it time to cool down, which is yet another reason that reinforces my opinion that it could only ever be a gimmick, but....... if your determined to make one, you have all the info you need and can PM me for any further help you may need to complete the project.

http://digital-forums.com/forum/show...ighlight=relay