McDonalds Supersize

Thread: McDonalds Supersize

  1. Porthos's Avatar

    Porthos said:

    Default McDonalds Supersize

    is it just me or do u get scammed on supersize chips (especially in the drive thru wher ur less likely 2 cum bak and complain).

    It seems 2 me that the 'chip-putter-inners' were made to fill 'large' chip cases and overflow anything smaller (ie fill it). When supersize came out the 'chip-putter-inners' remained. Now if the workers cud b arsed 2 fill the case twice then all would be well. As it turns out you seem to get a large size chips in a supersize case, not gr8 value me thinks!

    ne1 else had this problem?



    P.S. Also is it just me or do they fuk up drive thru orders (nearly always missing sumthing rather than adding it) way 2 often?
    Last edited by Porthos; 17th September 2002 at 11:33 PM.
     
  2. Aido's Avatar

    Aido said:

    Default

    they fuck up loads but maybe it's something local because i'm only up in ripley mate...

    in fact the maccyd's at alfreton (m1 j28) got shut down a week after opening because they were spunking in the burgers.

    maybe all the kids who work in maccyd's round notts and derby are just dumb as fuck and nick your burger for their dinner which is why you get stuff missing?
     
  3. Porthos's Avatar

    Porthos said:

    Default

    if they wana nik the fuka it dont make a difference if they giv me mine or not! they probs dont understand that.

    buggas
     
  4. CzarJunkie's Avatar

    CzarJunkie said:

    Default

    Originally posted by aidanjpadden
    in fact the maccyd's at alfreton (m1 j28) got shut down a week after opening because they were spunking in the burgers.
    By my reckoning they do that at 99% of fast food outlets, thats why I never use them, would you trust the local retards to cook your food?
     
  5. spagboll's Avatar

    spagboll said:

    Default

    Just come back from Maccy D's in Morecambe and they gave me a FREE McFlurry for me having to wait for my chicken sandwich... Not bad! wonder whats wrong with it!?!?!?!

    Mike.
     
  6. ABCMan's Avatar

    ABCMan said:

    Default

    i find kfc is the worst, i've had buns without burgers, no chips, they always seem to miss something every time i go (which isnt often now)
     
  7. BigBadDog's Avatar

    BigBadDog said:

    Default

    Originally posted by ABCMan
    i find kfc is the worst, i've had buns without burgers, no chips, they always seem to miss something every time i go (which isnt often now)
    thats cos most of the employees don't understand a bloody word of english m8
     
  8. Dan's Avatar

    Dan said:

    Default

    ok i know someone who owns the building that KFC's in in Norwich, and they had to inspect the kitchen and tell me it ain't a pretty sight.
    But, the person I know who owns loads of Burger kings eats there himself. Meaning-
    Maybe burger king isnt as bad as KFC.
     
  9. God is a DJ's Avatar

    God is a DJ said:

    Default

    ive had that problem with my supasize mcd's and all, but i know this grl there now and she sorts me out a wicked mcflurry

    DJ
     
  10. Cam's Avatar

    Cam said:

    Default

    Originally posted by God is a DJ
    ive had that problem with my supasize mcd's and all, but i know this grl there now and she sorts me out a wicked mcflurry

    DJ
    i no quite a lot of the staff at 2 mcDs around in they would go outta bissness if i wanted summit cheap every time

    wheres Cenus_ when summits needed to be done with mcDs
     
  11. dingle_666's Avatar

    dingle_666 said:

    Default

    maccy d's what r u on about macdonalds sucks! burger king sucks, only good thing is pizzahut and KFC
     
  12. Macca_uk's Avatar

    Macca_uk said:

    Default

    to be honest lads, if you go around thinking that you may aswell not eat unless you cooked it / prepared it yaselfs. As long as it dont kill yer ands tastes good eat the fecker

    Macca
     
  13. cassanova's Avatar

    cassanova said:

    Default

    KFC is where it's at!!! maccadies and burger king are the kings of shit food- go curnal ( and theres always fitter women working in KFC esp in Notts )
     
  14. Cenus_'s Avatar

    Cenus_ said:

    Default

    Originally posted by way2gud4u
    is it just me or do u get scammed on supersize chips (especially in the drive thru wher ur less likely 2 cum bak and complain).

    It seems 2 me that the 'chip-putter-inners' were made to fill 'large' chip cases and overflow anything smaller (ie fill it). When supersize came out the 'chip-putter-inners' remained. Now if the workers cud b arsed 2 fill the case twice then all would be well. As it turns out you seem to get a large size chips in a supersize case, not gr8 value me thinks!
    If your not getting enough chips in the fry box ask them to fill it up for you they will happly do it.

    Originally posted by aidanjpadden

    in fact the maccyd's at alfreton (m1 j28) got shut down a week after opening because they were spunking in the burgers.
    I highly doubt that!

    Originally posted by CzarJunkie
    would you trust the local retards to cook your food?
    Most of the staff at McDonalds are students, people who will go on to pass A-Levels, Degrees and become your local GP. Call that a retard?
     
  15. Leftfield_2000's Avatar

    Leftfield_2000 said:

    Default Mac Donalds are the SCUM of the earth!

    Mc Donalds is the WORST fast food chain in the world without a question od doubt! They are the ONLY major high street fast food chain that is NOT approved/recognised by the Vegetarian Society. This is because of the appaling quality of the food and also because they use sweat-shops to produce all they Kiddie Meals toys!! After reading shit loads of bad articals about Mac Donalds and what there doing to our planet I have refused to set foot inside one ever again, NOT EVEN too just get a drink! That was 3 years ago. Their is NO WAY I am ever going to give a single penny of my money to an appaliing company Like Mac Donalds!

    I HATE MAC DONALDS!


    LaterZ
    Leftfield_2k2:shock:
     
  16. BigBadDog's Avatar

    BigBadDog said:

    Default

    quote:
    Originally posted by CzarJunkie
    would you trust the local retards to cook your food?

    Most of the staff at McDonalds are students, people who will go on to pass A-Levels, Degrees and become your local GP. Call that a retard?
    so the original post was right then lol
     
  17. Porthos's Avatar

    Porthos said:

    Default

    @Cenus_

    'If your not getting enough chips in the fry box ask them to fill it up for you they will happly do it.'

    I dont dispute that, but the point is it seems 2 happen more often in the drive thru ie. wen they no u r less likely 2 complain becuz u wil hav realized 2 l8.

    maybe it shud b made clearer that we wud like the correct order first time round.


    wat association u got with McD neway m8?
     
  18. Porthos's Avatar

    Porthos said:

    Default

    grrrrrrrrrrrr, i fukin mispelt the name in the thread title! argh
     
  19. Cenus_'s Avatar

    Cenus_ said:

    Default

    The people responsible for assebled order at the presentation window of a drive thru wouldn't try and skank you out of any fries just because your in the drive thru, what would they they will still get paid there £4.10 an hour!!


    @way2gud4u - I'm a shift running floor manager at my local town center store.

    Incidently I dont much like my job and am look for emplyment elsewhere, however, I just love debating people.

    @Leftfield - I don't think I can be arsed to get in to that argument again!!! But I will, if you like
     
  20. Aido's Avatar

    Aido said:

    Default

    Originally posted by Cenus_

    I highly doubt that!
    The place had to be shut down for a few days and they got a new staff tho mate - can you find out for us if you work at maccyd's?