BT rejects

Thread: BT rejects

burn said:

Default BT rejects

Well as of the 28th i am being booted from the daytime surf time package that i was subscribed to...this i am resigned to...but what i was wondering was.....can i reregister with a different username on the same service from the same house etc? And i also have a previous account that was just pay as you go, under a different account name will that be deleted too? or is it just the surf time day time account?

If you can answer at least one of these questions you will be helping me big time

Thanks

M

DipDatt said:

I doubt they will let you signup again from the same house because they will check their records and your phone number will match with their records. As for your pay as you go account that should work fine. I cancelled my Anytime account and my pay as you go one works fine.

fitzy said:

Pay as you go will work fine as you dont need to put your
    account datails in..with the package you have to.
    fitzy

5bellies said:

Assuming you're getting booted for useage, they generally try to boot people to ADSL without admitting it. Your PAYG account will be workable. I don't think there's been a case yet of people being cut off in a non-ADSL area.

burn said:

cheers fellas...i only asked about the package because i got 2 different answers to the question i asked, the helpdesk fella said what u said byt the lass on the billing thing said it was possible...well its worth a try eh?

ABCMan said:

if billing get upset or they decide to be nasty they'll block your email accounts too, if i fuck up their adsl payments they always block my payg account too (bastards) (which leaves me with internet tv (56k) or wap )

burn said:

dammit...tho i was assuming i would redieve a warning to the other account also...as this would be realllyyy unfair...tho both sides did say that it would be fine...oh dammit confusion sets in again...

Zydig0 said:

Originally posted by 5bellies
    I don't think there's been a case yet of people being cut off in a non-ADSL area.
    They booted me about a month ago , no ADSL, no cable options