Hands up if youve ever heard of FC Suduva

Thread: Hands up if youve ever heard of FC Suduva

beekae said:

Hands up if youve ever heard of FC Suduva

Nah,me neither...and probably never will again.
    The Mighty Glasgow Celtic horsed them 8-1 tonite,restoring faith in football,north of the border.
    Now that the 'tics first blip(bad spell) is over,we will march on and do our nation proud.
    Unfortunately I think its time UEFA took action and barred these small,insignificant,embarrasing sides.
    Yes,there is no place for Suduva,Viktoria & ran*gers....

The Celts are back,get outta the way
    Last edited by beekae; 19th September 2002 at 09:56 PM.

Tattooed Freak said:

At least they attempted to play. We (Leeds) played a bag of shite who started time-wasting as soon as the game kicked off. These teams have no hope of achieving anything and do nothing for the competition. I have never seen a team with 11 players camped out in there own half for a whole match.

ABCMan said:

i thought i was listening to a cricket match, i half expected celtic to declare at half time.

Leeds made hard work of an easy side, good to see bridgers back doing something, but many chances wasted.

Fulham did well eventualy.

diablos said:

good to see septic finding there level its took a while.

Nookie_Bear said:

Good result boys - at least temporarily (until Rangers next take the field) we are no longer the laughing stock of the whole of europe.

diablos said:

no nookie your teams the laughing stock of scottish football.

ABCMan said:

Originally posted by diablos
    no nookie your teams the laughing stock of scottish football.
    There speaks a bitter man, rangers got beaten by a team of the same class the night before, so untill you go and thrash them in the return leg its hardly a chance to take the piss out of celtic.

PS good luck in the return leg, i hope you do beat them.

diablos said:

abcman you read the post wrong i said to nookie your teams the laughing stock of scottish football meaning aberdeen.

on your next point rangers will win it abc man no problems. but they will never mount a strong challenge in any european competition until they play teams of a higher standard week in week out the scottish leagues a joke just now.

final point i always find the time to take the piss outa celtic mmm its like a happy pastime
    Last edited by diablos; 20th September 2002 at 03:51 PM.

Nookie_Bear said:

Rangers 0 part time one legged prozzys 2

Aberdeen 0 Hertha Berlin 0

Laughing stock............. :rolls:

Typical hun, more chance of finding your real dad than a decent result in europe

beekae said:
    abcman you read the post wrong i said to nookie your teams the laughing stock of scottish football meaning aberdeen.

on your next point rangers will win it abc man no problems. but they will never mount a strong challenge in any european competition until they play teams of a higher standard week in week out the scottish leagues a joke just now.

final point i always find the time to take the piss outa celtic mmm its like a happy pastime
    W8 just a min8 m8,
    : ,
    Rather L8,but I just 8,
    EIGHT reasons why your post is full of SH8(ok-im pushing it now!!)
    1.-ran*ers are the laughing stock of European Football,after spending tens of millions of pounds buying duds,and are now worse off than ever.
    2.-Aberdeen encourage young native Scottish talent,and have steadied themselves in the SPL.
    3.-ran*ers will win it...........you on drugs ??
    4.-play teams of a higher standard....fk Celtic have been looking over their shoulder for 2 years,SECOND shouldnt be high enough.
    5.The Scottish league is in difficulty because your EX-chairman payrolled idiot managers into buying the anti-cream of Europe.
    His quick-fix,has all but destroyed youth development...and what do u have to show for it,fk all.
    6.-I thought your happy pastime was inbreeding and sacrificing goats.
    7.-Your shit and u know u are...bankruptcy looms.
    8(EIGHT).-HA-Ha...Ha-Ha.....Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha...........

diablos said:

1.worse of but above you in the league

2.aberdeen encourage young players yes but wouldnt it be
    better if they encouraged good players instaed of 10 defenders and a goalie.

3.celtic will win all f u c k- all LoL
    4.rangers are great

5. murray park mmmmmm
    6. celtic play on a public feild: :signs:

7. rangers they dont think theyre irish

8.advocatt won the treble and the double oneil only managed the treble and the league.

99999999999999999 in a row we are the people.
    remember the rangers fans stayed silent for the trade center victims the celtic fans sang ira songs through it.
    Last edited by diablos; 20th September 2002 at 07:17 PM.

beekae said:

1.worse of but above you in the league

2.aberdeen encourage young players yes but wouldnt it be
    better if they encouraged good players instaed of 10 defenders and a goalie.

3.celtic will win all f u c k- all LoL
    4.rangers are great

5. murray park mmmmmm
    6. celtic play on a public feild: :signs:

remember the rangers fans stayed silent for the trade center victims the celtic fans sang ira song through it.
    1.-One week from 2 years,well done...enjoy it while it lasts.
    2.-If they did that,IF,.....its up to a GOOD team to break them down..
    3.- Pathetic
    4.- ....it gets worse
    5.- Is that the hospice for old and retired players,named after your ex-chairman(who's now done a runner),that has left your sad little club on the verge of bankruptcy.Wisen up,clown..!!!
    6.- That would be the biggest & most modern stadium in Scotland then.

Youre statement about the Trade Centre attacks turns my stomach.....what does that have to do with football,what a cheap way of trying to score points.
    Away fans at all clubs are notoriously loud,and mostly arseholes who cant get season books.
    Idiots arriving late thro the turnstiles,singing bile,and not realising the minutes silence has started.

Take a reality check,look at your own clubs songs,political aims,sectarian attitudes and financial state before having a go at other clubs.

You and your type are a disgrace to football,civilised people and to the Scottish nation as a whole.

diablos said:

very wound up tonite beekae the bigot tight as a nut

follow follow

beekae said:
    In conclusion..............................W@NK..!!

D 1 said:

Originally posted by beekae

5.- ....................,named after your ex-chairman(who's now done a runner
    Care to explain how the David "I'll try and buy success" Murray can do a runner? :signs::signs:

Sorry, I its late and I have lowered myself to Diablos level

diablos said:

if you knew anything about scottish football you will know david murray has taken a back seat but still remains the biggest share holder with 66%of the shares. he must be a poor man with the 22 companies he owns.

yous guys will never be on my level matey i dont brush shoulders with the bigoted.

Care to explain how the David "I'll try and buy success" Murray can do a runner?

now they mock the disabled
    :rolls: :rolls:
    Last edited by diablos; 21st September 2002 at 01:04 PM.

D 1 said:

the shares. he must be a poor man with the 22 companies he owns.

yous guys will never be on my level matey i dont brush shoulders with the bigoted

Aye right - most (but not all) of what you post is bigoted bile.

diablos said:

mmm diablos still working that magic muhaaahhaaaaaaa

you may change your name but being a bigot is your game.
    Last edited by diablos; 21st September 2002 at 07:23 PM.

beekae said:
    Ive just realised where you got your forum name from;

D-dickhead
    I-ignorant
    A-arsehole
    B-bigot
    L-lobotomy
    O-offensive & orange
    S-sad

It all makes sense now
    Last edited by beekae; 21st September 2002 at 09:13 PM.

D 1 said:

lolol

Diablos - we love you really