Rambo or Commando?

Thread: Rambo or Commando?

FLuxo said:

Default Rambo or Commando?

Which would you say is the best action film between Rambo and Commando? I always thought that Sly had the edge over Arnie, and I think Rambo has stood the test of time far better than Commando has...but what do u think?

tbops said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDRIIIIAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

The Colonel said:

Thats rocky. tut tut tut, i reckon that rambo was better but rambo 3 was a pile of shite

FLuxo said:

I particularly like the end of Rambo 3 on the credits where it mentions the 'brave people of Afghanistan'.....Every political statement Sly Stallone has ever made has been debunked within a few years Guess it's a good job he's never run for president.....yet!

Tafsir said:

Rambo 1 still ROCKS to this day

tbops said:

I was votin for SLY chicken boy!

webslinger2k said:

first blood it is called you lamers....Rambo is the character in it.

and it wipes the floor with Commando!!

monsta said:

thats a bitch of a question. rambo is the superier hunter, ans the better shot, and acted, and scripted film. but commando stands as a testement of 80s action/chesse. got to say rambo really, but its a bit harsh to choose. its like robocop vs terminator.

------EDIT-------

i see now the pole is rambo 2 vs comando. rambo 2 bites in comparison. commando get vote!

firstpirate said:

Deffo gotta be rambo.I know it was all male hype an all but end of day it provided entertainment and when i first saw it i was well chuffed.I felt like Rambo afterwards.Commando never had same effect on me even though that was a good film.

Sarge69 said:

Default LoL

Cant vote on either of em.. Commando is so fekkin "camp" without bein it.. it deserves a medal for bein one of the worst movies ever... and Rambo - First Blood pt 2... argh... if u look at them poor vietnamese soldiers runnin like madmen and shootin at eachother really.. bad cuts and they never fixed any.. plus its one of the most anti russian bs i ever seen along with Rocky IV which was made almost at the same time...

Terminator rules the action genre... so I must say Arnie is the tough guy

Yerkov69
    "Stallone.. pfft... only good he has come up with is a small part in Death Race 2000 "

FLuxo said:

Just to clear things up, when I say Rambo I mean Rambo: First Blood Part 2 (as the poll reads). First Blood is an excellent film too (everyone was shocked when it took so much in its first weekend at the box office), but I feel that it was more appropriate to compare the second film with Commando as they were released closer together....

Aware said:

1.First Blood(rambo pt 1) is better than commando
    2.First Blood is better than both Rambo's(first blood pt2&3)
    3.Terminator 1+2 wipes the floor with any robocop made any day.
    4.Terminator is better than either of the Rambo's and commando
    Last edited by Aware; 21st September 2002 at 08:17 PM.

n0k1a said:

Commandos

BENETTTTTTTT

Demonic Fish said:

Rambo ... Stallone has the edge over Arnie, could anyone see Arnie starring in Rambo or Rocky!

thats not to say I dont like Arnie ...