Member status?

Thread: Member status?

quizzy said:

Member status?

Just curious why my member status keeps changing?I have gone from elite member, Senior member,full member, and today I am a Regular visitor Whats going on please.

Spike2k1 said:

whats ur post count been? maybe admin cleared off old posts and that lowered ur count and ur status?

Cam said:

it strikes me as odd if u ave bin regged from nov 2000 and only made 99 posts

so i guess the admin have be tidying up old posts and getting rid

if u want to change ur member staus wait till the dollas are working and then save up and change it.......or u could of pissed off an admin and they changed ur post count bringing ur staus down as well

but if u want a custom status and a v enquince 1 get into irc ( theres a link at the top called CHAT see [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and type this when joined

/me thinks known is a worthless pile of wasteland or summit just as evil and he will help u out with ur status

(just a joke known)

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything

keith said:

sorry i enjoy project x so much and just cant get logged in !! i may cry soon

4me2 said:

Originally posted by keith
    sorry i enjoy project x so much and just cant get logged in !! i may cry soon
    Who are you and are you possibly stoned ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

4me2 said:

Originally posted by Cam
    it strikes me as odd if u ave bin regged from nov 2000 and only made 99 posts

so i guess the admin have be tidying up old posts and getting rid

if u want to change ur member staus wait till the dollas are working and then save up and change it.......or u could of pissed off an admin and they changed ur post count bringing ur staus down as well

but if u want a custom status and a v enquince 1 get into irc ( theres a link at the top called CHAT see [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and type this when joined

/me thinks known is a worthless pile of wasteland or summit just as evil and he will help u out with ur status

(just a joke known)
    Well Cam it seems someone took your advice for word and ended up getting shut of for a week.
    Ive just restored him now as weve only just got to the bottom of this . so lads what do we learn out of this ? yep dont listen to Cam`s bright ideas.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

The-Doc said:

YEP dont listen to cams advice its not wise!! trust me i know!!

tef89 said:

There speaks the voice of experience

Good to see you back with us Docmeister