Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: arafat

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default arafat

should he still be leader? are the israelis out of order? who would replace him? i cant see any light in this tunnel can you? not when the whole weight of the arab world is against israel for just bein there?

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Its not for anyone else to decide whether he is leader or not but the palestinian people. I do not see any reason why he should not still be leader although I think what the isrealis are doing to him is disgraceful
    Mladen

Thanks
    Karma Level

If anybody should go, it should be Ariel Sharon.

The israeli government should listen to the UN and end there occupation of Palestinian land
    Last edited by Xad; 23rd September 2002 at 02:59 AM.

ABCMan

its an odd one, arafathead is the leader of the palestinian authority but he seems to have no control over it, when peace looked a prospect it was from within his own teritory that the suicide murderes came to destroy it, the result of this was a more hard line government in isreal, once again the palestinians have brought this upon themselves, they simply dont want peace so isreal realy has no choice but to keep going in and trying to root out the terrorists.

Arafathead should step down of his own accord since he cannot control his people then let them elect a new leader, that way if the want peace they'll elect a peace lover, if they want war then they can elect another terrorist. the palestineans started this, let them decide if they want to end it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

come off it u lot

arafat has spent millions of pounds of UN Aid funding terrorist action for fekkin years. he has manipulated this who thing in a way

giving out sob stories for some free dosh then funding terrorist excursions, sure there is no proof that this true but then there no proof it isnt

he should have gone ages ago, replaced by someone who genuinly want a peaceful solution

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level
    There will never be peace in Palestine.

Israel does not want to give any land back to them.

As long as the US backs Israel, nothing is gonna change (except Tel Aviv getting bombed by another Arab country If The US attack Iraq)

The UN's done nothing for years even though Israel are breaking UN Laws every single day.

The UN is a mickey mouse organisation run by a bunch of pen pushers with no bolox

Lets just do what we can only do.
    Watch the lot of em kill each other like they always do

Sad but true:bleh:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan
    its an odd one, arafathead is the leader of the palestinian authority but he seems to have no control over it,
    Is it any wonder ? How would anyone "control" Palestine from a compound that has been beseiged and surrounded for god knows how long ,with no affective means of communication ?

Surely the more poignant question would be- If the might of the US funded and equipped Israeli army cannot "control" Palestine by the use of main battle tanks and armoured fighting vehicles under curfew conditions.What chance has any Palestinian leader to govern in these conditions ?

sure there is no proof that this true but then there no proof it isnt
    Is this the kind of logic Blair is going to drag us into war with tommorow (24th sept)

ABCMan

they have only just demolished his compound, although it has been damaged in the past it was fine when he was supposedly in full control during the peace process, it wasnt invaded untill quite a while after the peace process was destroyed by his people or did you forget that bit?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Arafat is no angel I grant that, but the Israeli's are a disgrace, what they are doing to both Arafat and the palestinian people is appalling. People are outraged when they see suicide bombers blowing up innocent civilians in Israeli cities, but do you notice how the cameras are never stopped from reporting these attacks, where as most of the Israeli attacks on Palestinian land can only be reported from a safe distance as israeli forces will not allow access to Western TV crews etc.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree ABCMan, Arafat has had his chances to denounce HIS terrorists, he hasn't always being surrounded, the face of it is he's got no real control, maybe never has.

Palestine should have it's own state, and a wall like the Berlin wall erected and patrolled on both sides for 50 years or until peace breaks out, but i doubt it ever will, jews+muslims=disaster

Thanks
    Karma Level

they have only just demolished his compound, although it has been damaged in the past it was fine when he was supposedly in full control during the peace process, it wasnt invaded untill quite a while after the peace process was destroyed by his people or did you forget that bit?
    Going back to Oslo 1993-

Destroyed by his people ?

I seem to remember a major setback to ongoing Israeli-Palestinian negotiations occurring in 1995 when Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was killed by a Jewish extremist at a peace rally.....or did you forget that bit ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

arabs and jews just arnt ever going to live together in peace,it just will never ever happen,not in our life times arabs ****ing h8 jews with a vengence and then we come next (christians) i have not much pity for the palistinians lets face it israel is in a constant state of war and is totally surrounded by arab states to boot a start would be to totally get rid of all weapons in palastinian hands,lets face it there no use to em anyway(except for killing civilians) also i wonder how many arabs have offered organs to israelis?? (which was a nice thing for the scottish family to do)

booboo

ABCMan

Originally posted by Zydig0

Going back to Oslo 1993-

Destroyed by his people ?

I seem to remember a major setback to ongoing Israeli-Palestinian negotiations occurring in 1995 when Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was killed by a Jewish extremist at a peace rally.....or did you forget that bit ?
    Nope, i certainly didnt forget that it was an isreali who killed the pm because he didnt like the isrealis giving away land (as he saw it) to the palestinians in exchange for peace, the thing is that he was proved right, the palestinians wanted land for peace, but the peace they wanted was piece as in pieces of innocent isreali civilians splattered all over the street be palestinian murders. there are too many myths around like all those "poor" palestinians murdered in some recent isreali raids, telling wonderful storie to the free western press about all the people the isrealis were killing, but to no degree of astonishment where were all these dead civilians? where were the mass graves? there simply werent any it was more moslem lies.

I honestly believe the palestinians should have their own state, and i'm sure that the odd isreali soldier has killed an occasional civilian (probably a civilian with an ak47 trying to kill him) but all i see is isrealis dying at the hands of murderers and packs of lies coming from the palestinians.

lets be honest, the only way isreal will get peace is to wipe out the palestinians, but unfortunatly the isrealis are civilised unlike the palestinians.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Sabra and Shatila 20 yrs ago

... there are too many myths around like all those "poor" palestinians murdered in some recent isreali raids, telling wonderful storie to the free western press about all the people the isrealis were killing, but to no degree of astonishment where were all these dead civilians? where were the mass graves? there simply werent any it was more moslem lies.
    Twenty years ago 16th-18th September 1982 Sabra and Shatila refugee camps (Palestinian refugees) in Lebanon were attacked by Israeli forces and Lebanese Christian Phalangist forces,resulting in a massacre of between 1000-3000 men women and children (depending on whose figures you believe).....probably moslem lies and propoganda from the western free press

I honestly believe the palestinians should have their own state, and i'm sure that the odd isreali soldier has killed an occasional civilian (probably a civilian with an ak47 trying to kill him) but all i see is isrealis dying at the hands of murderers and packs of lies coming from the palestinians.

lets be honest, the only way isreal will get peace is to wipe out the palestinians, but unfortunatly the isrealis are civilised unlike the palestinians.
    I expect a lot of Sun/Star buyers (note I didn't say readers) would agree with your sentiments 101%

ABCMan

Default Re: Sabra and Shatila 20 yrs ago

Originally posted by Zydig0

Twenty years ago 16th-18th September 1982 Sabra and Shatila refugee camps (Palestinian refugees) in Lebanon were attacked by Israeli forces and Lebanese Christian Phalangist forces,resulting in a massacre of between 1000-3000 men women and children (depending on whose figures you believe).....probably moslem lies and propoganda from the western free press

I expect a lot of Sun/Star buyers (note I didn't say readers) would agree with your sentiments 101%
    1) states grow up, times change i did say it was recent as i knew yould dig the same thing up again, i dont know if that was lies or not, but if it came from the palestinians id tend not to believe it.

2) glad i dont buy the sun or the star (for the pictures) if i do get a paper its the times or the mail or eastern eye (so i can keep my free western eye on them)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Sabra and Shatila 20 yrs ago

if i do get a paper its the times or the mail or eastern eye (so i can keep my free western eye on them)
    LOL

Thanks
    Karma Level

Zydigo gives us another "Arab-Eye" view of the middle east,and a history lesson(yes another),best viewed with "Anti-Western" style spectacles.

Arafat is a terrorist.FACT.
    He uses monies,designed to help,educate and stabilise his people...to fund terrorism.
    His propaganda machine keeps him in power.

No sympathy,he will eventually reap what he has sown.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by beekae
    Zydigo gives us another "Arab-Eye" view of the middle east,and a history lesson(yes another),best viewed with "Anti-Western" style spectacles.

Arafat is a terrorist.FACT.
    He uses monies,designed to help,educate and stabilise his people...to fund terrorism.
    His propaganda machine keeps him in power.

No sympathy,he will eventually reap what he has sown.

the force is strong with this one

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default 20/20 vision

Originally posted by beekae

"Anti-Western"......since when has Israel been in the "West" ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

what a bummer link

booboo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast