half price philips wireless tv link

Thread: half price philips wireless tv link

satch said:

Default half price philips wireless tv link

at tescos extra not sure about all stores but at my local one they were 99 now reduced to 50. i think they are about 129 elseware,you can transmit dvd,vcr,sat,digibox,camcorder to any room with stereo sound.and control all of them in the other room.
    not bad for 50 sheets

devs said:

Where r u m8? What Tescos was it from? I could do with one of those!

Cheers,

satch said:

try the tescos extra in p'boro cambs,geez they have some left:

bobbydavro said:

Do they have them tesco online?

and is it scart only or can it work through RF?

panther said:

I've got a Phillips wireless sender unit which I use to transmit Sky TV to another room without using cables (you can also change channels using the sky remote). I paid £99 and if these are the same ones then they are a fantastic price at just 50 notes. The picture & sound quality is brilliant and I can't tell any difference between the original picture source and the transmitted one. I just get a bit of interference when the microwave oven is in use but that's not a real problem. Bobbydavro, it doesn't have RF output but I suppose you can buy a separate RF module from somewhere like Maplins - although you'd probably get better picture quality using scart (or AV if no scart socket is available).

Latman said:

Is this what you guys talking about? Argos have them for £99. I couldn't find them on Tescos's web site!
    /http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/commerce/command/ExecMacro/ols_prod_detl.d2w/report?prrfnbr=5341135&prmenbr=6970&type=big&thisMode=ols&cgrfnbr=74881

devs said:

I'm in Manchester - so if anyone sees one of these in any of the stores around - could they please post where they've seen it?

Cheers,

bobbydavro said:

Only reason I wanted it is to send Sky etc upstairs where we only have a crappy old portable no scart .

Cleaner than running a wire etc.

bobbydavro said:

If its the one in that Argos link it looks top as ten men too! Are there any like this that have RF output?

devs said:

Just so people know in the Manchester area...

I've had a call round to try and find a Tesco's that have these in stock - the only place I could find them was Tescos Extra in Irlam, yet they were still £99 ;( The guy said that the offer was prob. only for that store.

If anyone else find them anywhere in Manchester - let me know!

Cheers,

satch said:

yep thats the one! brought one yesterday.havent tried it out yet as i am in the middle of moving house.
    there is some good bargains at my local one pretty often, got a brand new ladies mountain bike for the girlfriend last month for 39.99 they sold out within a few hours though.
    keep an eye out in your local extra store guys,most stuff goes for half price if they have trouble shifting it.
    you could try phoneing tescos extra p'boro store to see if there is anyway of paying via c/card and them delivering?worth a try!

devs said:

"try phoneing tescos extra p'boro store to see if there is anyway of paying via c/card and them delivering?worth a try!"

Yeah good shout Satch I'll give that a go!

Cheers,

sean_numark said:

i had 1 of these put in when we had sky. Sky wanted £85 for 1 but i told them to shove it up there ass! when i asked the engineer if he could do 1 he said yeah but it would be £50 in the back pocket job! i got him down to £40 in the end BARGAIN! well worth havin

sidyal said:

I got mine from toys r us for 49.99. you get all the leads and it has an rf output. It also has a remote sender built in. Made by Medion.

devs said:

Just called the tesco in p'boro they've just got two left in stock - yet they won't let me order one over the phone... Booooo. If anyone lives near it and fancy's popping in and getting me one I could send them the money down...?

This is the store detail:

Tesco Extra
    Serpentine Green,Hargate Way Hampton
    Peterborough Cambridgeshire PE7 8BD
    01733 410500

Cheers

satch said:

is it that they wont let you pay via credit card or deliver it for you?
    coz i could of sent it on to you!:rolls: if they accept payment and you could give my name add and tel to them for me to pick up and send to you?

devs said:

Hi satch - Its both mate ;( I said that I worked down there for a while and forgot to buy one before I moved home. They basically said that they could not take my card details over the phone nor did they have the facilities to deliver ;(

Looks like I'll have to pay full wack!

Cheers,

bobbydavro said:

Quote Originally Posted by sidyal
    I got mine from toys r us for 49.99. you get all the leads and it has an rf output. It also has a remote sender built in. Made by Medion.
    still looking for one of these.

just found this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

which i assume is the one you have.

does it have a through cable for the main box?

kjun said:

I got a philips one a couple of weeks ago from amazon, £69.99 with free delivery

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Its pretty good, although the remote controller sender doesnt work with the NTL remote, so presently i have to choose the channel to watch downstairs (its cool for dvds and stuff though)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

stixson said:

Thanks to BOBBY DAVRO, toys r us are now £39
    BILLY BINGO!!!!!!
    Thanks