Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default X-Pac's WWE Comments...

The following are excerts from an interview with Sean "Syxx-Pac" Waltman:
    "Let's put it this way. There's like a confidentiality clause in the (WWE) release agreement, so I'm going out on a limb a little bit. But I don't really give a sh--. If they want to sue me over what I'm going to say, then f---in' feel free because it's the truth."

Just read this on iowrestling...

"The match (where Kevin Nash got injured) was chaos. Nobody knew what the hell they were doing going into it. Michael Hayes was supposed to be the agent in charge of the match and he did absolutely f---ing zero to help organize that thing. We don't really need an agent to organize a match in the first place, but that's what that place has turned into. In Michael's defense, and everybody knows about the heat between he and I, but the guy does work hard to puts a lot into what he does and he was spread thin that night. He had a couple more matches than he should have had to deal with. It was a ten-man tag... It was a major clusterf---..."

"There's talent there (in NWA-TNA), and I'm not afraid to admit it, who can do sh-- that I could never do. I thank God that I have one thing over those people and that's my brain. When they catch up to me in that regard, then it's time for me to hang up my boots... I think those guys need some work as far as being able to know when to do some of that stuff they do and know when not to."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: X-Pac's WWE Comments...

Originally posted by LEE
    The following are excerts from an interview with Sean "Syxx-Pac" Waltman:
    "Let's put it this way. There's like a confidentiality clause in the (WWE) release agreement, so I'm going out on a limb a little bit. But I don't really give a sh--. If they want to sue me over what I'm going to say, then f---in' feel free because it's the truth."

Just read this on iowrestling...

"The match (where Kevin Nash got injured) was chaos. Nobody knew what the hell they were doing going into it. Michael Hayes was supposed to be the agent in charge of the match and he did absolutely f---ing zero to help organize that thing. We don't really need an agent to organize a match in the first place, but that's what that place has turned into. In Michael's defense, and everybody knows about the heat between he and I, but the guy does work hard to puts a lot into what he does and he was spread thin that night. He had a couple more matches than he should have had to deal with. It was a ten-man tag... It was a major clusterf---..."

"There's talent there (in NWA-TNA), and I'm not afraid to admit it, who can do sh-- that I could never do. I thank God that I have one thing over those people and that's my brain. When they catch up to me in that regard, then it's time for me to hang up my boots... I think those guys need some work as far as being able to know when to do some of that stuff they do and know when not to."
    Someone Sounds rather BITTER wouldn't ya Say...
    <a href="http://www.tupac-world.com/phpbb/index.php">Tupac-world.com</a>

Thanks
    Karma Level

he's a fierce competitor and he is a god in wrestling, n will b sorely missed in the wwe