Close

Thread: Pokémon 4ever

ABCMan

Default Pokémon 4ever

Well lets start by saying this is not going to be to most peoples likeing, its pokémon so you know what to expect.

I'll start by saying that this release is not as good quality as the subtitled svcd japanese release from ages back, but its good enough .

pokemon 4ever is not as dark a film as the third movie (i cant remember its uk title but it was called master of the dark tower on my jap dvd) originaly titled celebi's timeless encounter this movie takes its title from the fact that a celibi can travel through time.

The story starts many years in the past with a young boy being transported in time whilst trying to save a celibi from an evil forefather of team rocket, ash and co visit the vilage where many years before the boy dissapeared from and decide to investigate the rumours of rare pokémon in the local forest, once there things get worse for our young heroes as an evil man manages to capture a celibi and turn it to a dark celibi the result is a huge monster trying to destroy the forest and the pokémon that live there, of course its down to pikachu and the other pokémon to save the day.

I realy cant say much more about this film other than its fun no brain entertainment for kids (and a few adults ) personaly i didnt enjoy it as much as the third movie but the graphics are an improvement on previous films, the storyline is predicable but thats not to say its bad.

pokémon lovers = 7.5/10
    pokémon haters = 0/10 (why would they like it however good it was)
    Last edited by Mule; 31st January 2007 at 05:18 PM.