Close

Thread: Fictional Beers

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Funny Fictional Beers

Beer: Pawtucket Patriot Ale from Family Guy
    Probable ABV:
    7%, as that's the minimum strength for a Pale Ale in the US. Now you know.
    Tagline: "If you buy it, hot women will have sex in your back yard"
    Most likely tastes like:
    Hoppy hoppy hop hops and malty malty malt malt. So says Pawtucket Pat and The Chumawumbas, anyway.
    How to get one on the house: Doing a genuinely decent impersonation of a drunken clam at The Drunken Clam should probably do it. Then again, that applies for any beer anywhere, pretty much.

Beer: Dharma Initiative Beer from Lost
    Probable ABV: Unknown, though the cans have '960VKKS R7731' on them which means... 3.5%? Maybe?
    Tagline: "960VKKS R7731" – which is pretty well put, we must say.
    Most likely tastes like:
    Really old, really stale, rancid Fosters. As Hurley points out, the beer "is older than Rocky III, maybe even Rocky II."
    How to get one on the house: Nick it from a dead man's van somewhere in the jungle. Simple, really.

Beer: Romulan Ale from Star Trek
    Probable ABV:
    Not specified, but considering it gets you drunk instantly, anywhere from 50 to Stardate 18 50%.
    Tagline: "Romulan ale should be illegal" – Worf's words, not ours.
    Most likely tastes like:
    The colour blue. A bit like a very boozy version of blue Powerade.
    How to get one on the house: It'd be nigh-on impossible, but challenging Kirk to a duel. Carry that one out at your peril, red shirt.

Beer: Alamo Beer from King Of The Hill
    Probable ABV: 3.9%, apart from the soapy version, which is probably a little higher.
    Tagline: "From the lukewarm headwaters of the mighty Brazos River" – whatever that means.
    Most likely tastes like:
    True Texan grit.
    How to get one on the house: Steal Hank's ride-on mower and discover the stash of the good stuff he hides in its secret compartment.

Beer: Duff Beer from The Simpsons
    Probable ABV:
    5% ('Coincidentally' the same as an actual Budweiser)
    Tagline: "The beer that makes the days fly by" or their company song: "Duff beer for me, Duff beer for you, I'll have a Duff, You have one, too"
    Most likely tastes like:
    Brown, wet, air.
    How to get one on the house: By being, or dressing like the legendary beer-loving superhero: 'Duffman!' Then again his utility belt is made of beer cans, so you could just have a slurp from one of them. 'OH YEAH!' (thrusts pelvis)

Beer: Butterbeer from Harry Potter
    Probable ABV: 0%... maybe. It certainly lowers inhibitions in humans, and even if it doesn't have any azkamahol in it, it gets house elves completely blotto. This we know.
    Tagline: "It's magic!" (Or something)
    Most likely tastes like:
    Butter, butterscotch, but not, we repeat, not scotch.
    How to get one on the house: By shouting 'Beeriamus' and telekinetically slinging a jarful into your wizarding mouth hole.

Beer: Bendërbrau Cold-Fusion beer from Futurama
    Probable ABV: Considering Bender drinks alcohol to power himself, big heap ABV. Let's say 10111001111%
    Tagline: "Let's get drunk!"
    Most likely tastes like:
    "Turbid and silty with a subtle, slightly goat-y finish". Also, metallic, depending on how much metal shavings made it into the mix when Bender was brewing it in his 'belly'.
    How to get one on the house: Bite a small hole in Bender's shiny metal ass, mid-brew and siphon yourself a pint or two.

Beer: Pißwasser from GTA 4
    Probable ABV:
    It's suggested it's actually made with urine, so we don't really want to know. 1%? Maybe?
    Tagline: "Enjoy the crisp, salty taste of Pißwasser. The German fighting lager of choice for the more discerning binge drinker." or "You're in, for a good time" or its company song, which starts with: "Last night, I think I sh*t the bed, Got so drunk, I gave a dude head, Life is just a merciful blur, When you pop a Pißwasser."
    Most likely tastes like:
    Guess.
    How to get one on the house: Make your own 'batch'. Ahem.

Beer: Leopard Lager from Red Dwarf
    Probable ABV: 5.1% - it says so on the can, dunnit.
    Tagline: "The only thing that can kill a vindaloo!" A vindaloo monster, that is.
    Most likely tastes like:
    Replicated beer-flavoured atoms joined together to 'resemble' beer. So, yumminess, basically.
    How to get one on the house: Challenge and beat Lister in a burping competition. Good luck sir - you'll need it.

Beer: Elsinore Beer from Strange Brew
    Probable ABV:
    It contains a drug that makes you docile most of the time, but very, very angry if certain music is played. So... how do we put that into a percentage? Pink elephant per cent. That's it.
    Tagline: "Loved by Royal Canadian Institute for the Mentally Insane"
    Most likely tastes like:
    Drugs. Beery, bubbly drugs.
    How to get one on the house: Get yourself into the aforementioned Royal Canadian Institute for the Mentally Insane, where it's issued for free. We recommend sticking a pair of underpants on your head and sticking two pencils up your nose.
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Fictional Beers

lol couple of good ones their
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.