Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Attention Plesk Billing v6 and Linux Server Job

Respected,

We have recently entered the web hosting business. We have two servers: One Windows and One Linux based. We use Plesk Control Panels to manage hosting and Plesk Billing to manage the billing our our clients.

We need someone to setup plesk billing on our server system and make it work perfectly in synchronization with Plesk CP.

On the other hand, we also need someone to manage our linux server.

Interested people please respond. Please first understand the work requirement and then reply accordingly. This is more of a configuration and training work.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi,

I have never done any window based servers but i have a couple of linux servers up and running.

On my linux ones i use whm webhost manager for actually setting the websites up and for the client side of it and automatic setup of hosting accounts i use whmcs its simple to setup your host should be able to supply you with either a monthly or yearly lease for whm at the top of my head its about £10 / month.

Need any more info just let me know.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Plesk Billing v6 and Linux Server Job

IS this not classed as advertising?
    I’m alive and kicking yeh baby.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    IS this not classed as advertising?
    I was thinking that myself it sounds like a job offer but thought i would offer some info i dont want the job though

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes it was a job offer....but I am grateful that you guys have given me some info.

We did try whmcs but we had a terrible experience. The package was somehow not able to deliver emails and whmcs team failed to solve the issue and so we had to drop it.

Plesk billing is giving us some wierd problems like it is not getting properly integrated with plesk CP. We have created server group properly but it doesn't get configured properly when the client makes the payment due to which client is also not able to receive an automated email containing the details of his account.

We also have the pre-authorization of credit cards but that also doesn't seem to work though the system is configured.

We don't have direct support from parallels and have to go to our web host service provider. The documentation of plesk billing is also not proving to be enough.

If you guys have any information, pls just let us know. Interested candidates can also apply and join us for this and take and consider it as a job offer.

Thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

WHMCS works great very easy to configure emails and the cc part is easy to do there support is usually rapid .. i have used it for the past 4 years with no problems heres mine intergrated into joomla http://kilahost.co.uk/index.php?opti...pper&Itemid=21 ... this is not my main site one just under construction

Quote Originally Posted by asciisystems View Post
    We did try whmcs but we had a terrible experience. The package was somehow not able to deliver emails and whmcs team failed to solve the issue and so we had to drop it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

OK guys I am having some problem configuring it. The issue is mainly with pre-authorization of credit cards. Earlier plesk said that it is the problem with the encryption as we used symbols. So they changed it. Now problem is that in order to test the pre-authorization, I have to wait till 17th July as next due date for first invoice in queue is that which is just not possible for us.

I am trying to change the status of old failed invoices to Due and re-run the queue but its not re-collecting any invoices.

Any idea how can I change the status of old failed invoices so that I can test them again instantly if they go through.

Our charging cycle is one day (for testing) and payment gateway is internet secure.

Thanks