Senna backs Massa after Brazilian media attacks

Bruno Senna has defended Felipe Massa after the Ferrari driver moved over to let his Ferrari teammate win the recent German Grand Prix.
In a team orders saga that is set to be resolved at a forthcoming meeting of the World Motor Sport Council, Brazilian Massa has been chastised by his native press for lacking courage.
But countryman Senna told the Brazilian media this week: "I think it's very easy to judge when you're not in the person's skin.
"I think everyone does what he thinks is right at the time of the situation, and it's easy for an outsider to criticise," added the HRT driver and nephew of the great and revered Ayrton Senna.
Senna, 26, also hit back at claims that Massa's season in general has been disappointing.
"They think it's easy -- just more speed," he said.
"But Formula One is a technical sport with very great variables. Massa has said he is having trouble warming up the tyres, and it is really very difficult.
"Sometimes a car combines better with a particular driving style. Everyone has seen how good he is when he fought for a recent championship, so I think there's nothing to discuss," added Senna.

http://www.motorsport.com/news/artic...D=381641&FS=F1