OK,

Started my blog after my cream has arrived:

http://chav-tat.blogspot.com

Let's see how it goes!
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Chav Tat Removal Blog

I've no tats myself but would be very interested to see if cream can remove one.

Fade it I dont doubt - but remove i'll be really impressed.

Good luck

Thanks
    Karma Level

Making it fade a lot would be a bonus.. But cheers, hopefully it will work.

I'll try and take some better pics, they will all be done in the same room with same lighting.

Thanks
    Karma Level

How long do they say it'll take? I guess everyone would be different but are there any suggestions that a 3 month supply would be enough?

Hope it works out for ya, i'll be following this to see if it deserves my £50!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Do you know if that cream contains hydroquinone? Could you post a photo of the ingredients list?

If so, I'd advise you to look up the side effects of hydroquinone before slathering on the same spot every day.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Buhahahahaha, that tat is comedy gold.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Straight razor will sort that one.
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Messing with skin pigment is not a good idea, look what it did to Jacko!
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Got any allergies?

You might end up with some!

DJ OD

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Good luck m8 will be intresting to see if it works

jag

I'm not racist i hate everybody

Thanks
    Karma Level

Buhahaha cheers for the comments. Multi Quote does not seem to be working for me?

So:

Czar - It was the in thing 17 years ago lol.
    Blaggard - I have been close with the Razor!.
    Kry0genik - Someone has to try it. The testimonials could and probably are done by the 'inventor'!!
    WotTheFook - Strangely it does not contain ingredients on the tube... (From the website: http://tattooremovalcream.co.uk/epag...gories/Imprint)

Aloe Vera
    Anthemis Nobilis
    Natural Plant Extracts
    Cymbopogon Shoenanthus

Equisetum Arvente Leaf

Mineral Oil
    Lemon Extract - soothes skin and maintains moisture balance
    Zyalight Extract - As the skin renews itself and new treated skin cells come to the surface the tattoo simply starts to fade away.

Thanks
    Karma Level

@ Goldberg

Stuff like this comes under the Cosmetics Directive and the lack of ingredients on the tube is actually illegal in the UK (and possibly the EU) and makes me suspect it has something iffy in it that they may not want to declare. The ingredients list on the website doesn't say a lot but "Zyalight Extract" sounds a bit suss. It always cracks me up that they use these latin "Boswelox" terms for what can be simple ingredients, to baffle you with pseudo-science.

As my gran used to say "It might say Omo on the bus, but does it go to the laundrette?"
    Last edited by WotTheFook; 20th August 2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Lol, well I'm up for it. What's the worst that can happen! If it kills me I am still dying with the Tat's, if it works then bonus.

Next week I'll give my bank details to a Nigerian and send the Russian the £800 she wants to buy a flight over to see me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Looking at the list of ingredients there's nothing I can see that would even degrade tattoo ink outside of the body, beyond watering it down of course, never mind breaking it up inside the body. What you want to look for is a chemical that carries a warning about it causing burns, or being a strong irritant at the very least, as if it is to break up the pigment it'll definitely damage skin cells.

Aloe Vera - other than making your skin look healthy no benefit in this case.

Anthemis Nobilis - also known as camomile, like in the tea, no real benefit here.

Natural Plant Extracts - about as vague a descriptor as there is since the above 2 products would both in fact fall under this title, as such we can only assume the extracts refered to here are not claimed as being active ingredients.

Cymbopogon Shoenanthus - lemon grass oil, which, although pegged as miracle plant if you believe the hype: http://www.haad.ae/HAAD/LinkClick.as...A%3D&tabid=791

Quote:
    The plant is diuretic, carminative, tonic, stomachic, diaphoretic, antirheumatic,
    antidiarrhoeal, emenagogue and antispasmodic.
    In U.A.E the infusion of the plant is used for fever and stomach problems and the roots chewed as aphrodisiac.
    In other countries the whole plant is used as mentioned above and infusion from floral parts used as febrifuge; decoction of the leaves for lung and stomach problems and for
    infertility in women. The roots are used as antispasmodic, carminative, tonic, expectorant and as antidote for snake and scorpion poison. The oil is stimulant, and it is used for rheumatism, backache, nerves and joint pains and uterus diseases; and finally the plant used in perfumery and aromatic purposes.

....has no mention of any properties along the lines of wart/verucca, or even spot, removal which an irritant or corrosive compound might have some use for.

Equisetum Arvente Leaf - common horsetail - yet another one that's just good for your skin.

Mineral Oil - also known as Johnsons & Johnsons baby oil, once again just a moisturiser that's good for the skin.

Lemon Extract - may have some potential since lemon juice is a corrosive, but you'd be better off squeezing a lemon and rubbing that on your tattoo than use this, diluted down with the above, version. And that of course assumes that the "extract" is the acidic juice and not something else.

Zyalight Extract - from what I can find on the web this is a marketing name, not a scientific one. Apparently whatever it is it's only come to notice in 2010 and with a quick google I've already encountered a not-so-favourable consumer trial that point towards it possibly being more hype than actual results:

http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/Rev...-Night-3742659

Quote:
    DOES IT FADE OUT MY SPOTS as it claims to do?? Well, I have been experiencing some breakouts on my forehead(which I think is due to stress and messed up sleeping patterns) and I have been using lotsa concealer to hide the blemish spots. With the use of this cream over time, I find that I tend to use LESSER if not NO concealer these days, unless I have new break out of course. BUT BUT BUT.... it could be that my blemish spots are healing over time by themselves, or that the cream is really working? I didn't track the progress of each spot... but I do feel that my overall skin tone is even out (not that I have a serious problem with uneven skin tone or freckles on my face). So......... actually I am not sure about whether this is REALLY EFFECTIVE. But I FEEL that it is effective, especially if you want a product for overall evening and fading. I don't think, esp for the price, you are paying for something super potent which can really cancel out a specific spot or blemish scars. So.. if you have sun spots... or freckles which you want to even out GRADUALLY over time... this is definitely something you can try. And for the price, why not?
    If it were to be of use in degrading tattoo ink you'd be damned certain it was being effective on spots IMO, since spots are on the surface where as the pigment in a tattoo is below it.

I just really can't see the above concoction working any better than mere positive thinking, it sounds like it's about on par with homeopathy; all talk, very little real basis. If you want something with a bit more promise look at something like salactol, or hell even a hair removal cream (the active ingredient in those is usually a caustic agent, hence why you're not supposed to leave them on too long), but both those do have a high risk of leaving scarring if you were to try remove a tattoo with them so you'd be better off going with a proper tattoo removal treatment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah I know I have dived into this blind... But let's see what happens

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just been on the 'man tats' forum and they suggest that once the cream is applied it can lower your testosterone levels and increase your estrogen levels. This kind of hormone imbalance can make a man gay temporarily. So, if you start feeling a need to blow your dad, stop for at least two days and apply only in 48hr gaps.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I look forward to seeing your results

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    Just been on the 'man tats' forum and they suggest that once the cream is applied it can lower your testosterone levels and increase your estrogen levels.
    if he gets a pair of tits out of it, surely that's an added bonus!?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by willp2003 View Post
    if he gets a pair of tits out of it, surely that's an added bonus!?
    Could be; there'd certainly be enough spare skin from the moobs for some cosmetic surgery to get rid of the tats as well as the tits at the same time....

@ Raptor

Thanks, you confirmed what I suspected, in that the main ingredient in this cream is probably a load of "Boswelox". I have a sneaky feeling that Zylight extract is actually hydroquinone.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Does it contain sand particles and Domestos?

Might stand a chance. If not, I reckon you been had!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast