Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Ryan Giggs

a scouser talking about diving/cheating lol - funny

Thanks
    Karma Level

I saw Ryan dive Jacko.

As i said i think in the N'gog diving thread ages ago i think doing what he did is as much of a cheat as N'gog's.Yesterday the whoever it was tackling Giggs didn't get the ball but he also didn't touch Giggs,giggs left a foot in touched him and went to ground.....blatant cheating but sadly everyone does it and Andy Gray even condones it as though it's some part of football.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G. View Post
    I saw Ryan dive Jacko.

As i said i think in the N'gog diving thread ages ago i think doing what he did is as much of a cheat as N'gog's.Yesterday the whoever it was tackling Giggs didn't get the ball but he also didn't touch Giggs,giggs left a foot in touched him and went to ground.....blatant cheating but sadly everyone does it and Andy Gray even condones it as though it's some part of football.
    No no no no we must be mistaken mate we all know the mancs don't do that sort of thing, Then again the lack of defence for him on here speaks volumes LOL. How does that song go now....... Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs diving down the wing etc lol.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Giggs yesterday looked like he was 20 odd again, gliding past players with ease.
    Scholes and Giggs are true footballers with a footballing brain to adapt. Its a privilege to watch them play
    "Your proposition may be good. But let's have one thing understood
    Whatever it is, I'm against it! And even when you've changed it Or condensed it
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jacko1 View Post
    Just watching motd,Did i see saint Ryan dive for the penalty? Surely not
    Got a long way to go to catch Gerrard up though m8

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post
    Got a long way to go to catch Gerrard up though m8
    A dive's a dive mate don't matter how many times you do it, He's a cheating cunt just like any other diver.
    And as none of you has defended him you must all agree it was a dive.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DelTrotter View Post
    Giggs yesterday looked like he was 20 odd again, gliding past players with ease.
    Scholes and Giggs are true footballers with a footballing brain to adapt. Its a privilege to watch them play
    Your point being?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

A dive's a dive mate don't matter how many times you do it, He's a cheating cunt just like any other diver.
    I thought he just fell awkwardly tbh mate

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

nah your stupidity as a dipper does not require a response therefore we dont need to rise to your claims of it being a dive

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Rooney is a better diver than anybody.
    Football is the most corrupt sport, more than cricket, that is why they won't allow cameras. I feel sorry for fans they are suckers, paying money, buying merchandise and they think they are watching a sport.

They get fucked by everyone.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Your point being?
    just wanted to give some appreciation to Giggs and Scholes . as its a Giggs thread. Modern day Legends.

Heres some quotes about Scholes for everyone to enjoy

Micah Richards : "He's always in the right position, always seems to be at the end of the box when the ball drops in. The complete midfielder - when he's fit, he's the best. Some go missing but he's in the right place at the right time. He's my favourite player of all-time, unbelievable. If you give him a chance it's a goal, isn't it?"

Glenn Hoddle : "There isn’t a player of his mould anywhere else in the world."

Terry Venables : "He’s the best one- or two-touch passer in the country. He sees the game unlike any other player."

Alan Shearer : "If you ask footballers to pick out the player they most admire, so many of them will pick Paul Scholes. He can tackle, and his passing and shooting is of the highest level. He’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time."

Eidur Gudjohnsen : "I'm more an admirer of Paul Scholes than I am of Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a fantastic player, but he has 10 other great players around him every week...Scholes is one of the most complete footballers I've ever seen. His one-touch play is phenomenal. Whenever I have played against him, I never felt I could get close to him."

Edgar Davids : ""Every one of us (midfielders) is just trying to become as good as him. Everyone can learn from Paul Scholes."

Edgar Davids : "I'm not the best, Paul Scholes is."

Tony Adams : "I really rate Paul Scholes, because he hasn't got the high profile of many of the Manchester United players, he doesn't get too much attention, but he is one very good player. He is an intelligent player, he works hard and he scores some great goals. He is not flamboyant and is a quiet lad off the pitch but he is a tremendous asset to Manchester United and to England. He has already got my vote as player of the year."

Cesc Fabregas : "He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League."

Patrick Vieira : "The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy - Scholes."

Thierry Henry : "I can't understand why Scholes has never won the player of the year award. He should have won it long ago. Maybe it's because he doesn't seek the limelight like some of the other 'stars'."

Zinedine Zidane : "My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder."

Zinedine Zidane : "Scholes is undoubtedly the best midfielder of his generation."

Sam Allardyce : "There is not a better midfield player in the world."

Kevin Keegan : "What United have got that Chelsea haven't is Paul Scholes. I think he is different to anything else in English football."

Marcello Lippi : "Paul Scholes would have been one of my first choices for putting together a great team - that goes to show how highly I have always rated him. Scholes is a player I have always liked, because he combines great talent and technical ability with mobility, determination and a superb shot. He is an all-round midfielder who possesses character and quality in abundance. In my opinion, he's been one of the most important players for United under Sir Alex."

Ray Wilkins : "I'm saddened because I think we as spectators, not only in this country but right through out Europe and the rest of the World, will be missing one hell of a footballer."

Gordon Strachan : "Paul Scholes has been the best England midfield player for 30-odd years. You'd probably have to go back to Bobby Charlton to find someone who could do as much as Scholes. When the ball arrives at his feet he could tell you where every player on that pitch is at that moment. His awareness is superb."

Veron while at Chelsea being asked in an interview who's the best english player : "Paul Scholes."

Peter Schmeichel : "People say he is a great player, but you have to define what a great player is, For me, it is a player who has a bottom level that means his worst performance is not noticed.If he is having a bad game, a team-mate might feel Paul Scholes is not quite on his game, but a spectator wouldn't notice. Scholes, of all the players I have played with, has the highest bottom level. His reading of the game is unsurpassed.He has an eye for a pass, for what the play or the game needs at that precise moment, that I have never seen anyone else have. He controls and distributes the play and the game better than anyone I have ever seen."

Laurent Blanc : "Scholes is the best English player. Intelligence, technique, strength... all the attributes are there. At Manchester United I saw what he could do on the training field. Phew!"

David Beckham said that, among his teammates at Real Madrid, which included Zinedine Zidane, Raúl, Ronaldo, Luís Figo and Roberto Carlos, Scholes was the most admired opponent : "He's always one of those people others talk about. Even playing at Real Madrid, the players always say to me 'what's he like'? They respect him as a footballer, and to have that respect from some of those players is great."
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree with everything in the list except...

Alan Shearer : "If you ask footballers to pick out the player they most admire, so many of them will pick Paul Scholes. He can tackle, and his passing and shooting is of the highest level. He’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time."

lol he's the worst tackler ever ffs.

Thanks
    Karma Level

So I take it the swing Scholes took at Alonso has been quietly swept under the rug? Straight red. Dirty cunt.

Here he is playing volley ball too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nve8gEb6VJE

Thanks
    Karma Level

Its obvious the dippers are bitter at already dropping 5 points from their first 3 games,

Bitter, Bitter, Bitter.

Change the record ffs lol
    Last edited by Raptor; 31st August 2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: I suck at math lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

don't want to quote the whole post but deltrotter's post is quality.
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/maltloaf Garmin Connect: http://connect.garmin.com/profile/maltloaf_df
    Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/2631290
    i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz/3060ti 8GB Oculus Quest 2
    Laptop Asus FX505GT i5 9500/1650 4GB

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post
    I agree with everything in the list except...

lol he's the worst tackler ever ffs.

Think he means at least he attempts to tackle and hes get stuck in when he is not a defensive minded player.

Enjoy them while it lasts!!

But for Alan shearer the great striker he was!! Did you watch match of day where he counted how many seconds Walcott had the ball in slow motion!!!!
    Last edited by DelTrotter; 30th August 2010 at 01:20 AM.
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thought the pen was soft but Spector caught him. Surely even you Jacko would admit Giggs isn't the diving sort (unlike your own team members), and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt Great game though, nice to see a 37 year old still looking totally fresh after 90 minutes of play.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DelTrotter View Post
    But for Alan shearer the great striker he was!! Did you watch match of day where he counted how many seconds Walcott had the ball in slow motion!!!!
    That was brilliant. 'look how everyone says he doesnt know what to do when he has time on the ball, 1...........2..........3..4....................................5' I was waiting for gary to say 'Al your watching it in slow motion' lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast