Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Flame Fucking Pope shite

This cunt lives up to the Stereotype people in the Uk grow up with.

I just heard the cunt on TV speaking English in true stereotype Hitler German.

In zer name of zer farzer, zer zon and zer holy fucking spirit.

FFS you ignorant German cunt learn to speak English

In my 20 years of living in Germany I can tell you that 90% of Germans don't speak like that at all when speaking English. That right is usually reserved for Retards,scum and over 60's.

It's basic you Paedo clan ,dress wearing, homophobic cunt !
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

I saw an advert this morning for his trip. 4 million fans in the UK etc. FFS what a piss take...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

nothing says total faith in god more than 4 inch bullet proof glass on the motor he is touring england in

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    In zer name of zer farzer, zer zon and zer holy fucking spirit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ3lQBXb-Vs
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

A ridiculous waste of money it has to be said.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

From what I can garner the Catholic church is not short of a bob or two. Why the public purse needed to pay for this is beyond me. The pope should have seen this as a sales trip he would more than make it back from all the guilty sinners looking for forgiveness and that includes the policing costs too.

Every time I hear about the trip I keep thinking of the "paypal visit" be interesting to see the coffers after the visit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hes polish you cunt. lol but it did remind of hitler preaching
    Last edited by scullion; 19th September 2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: joke
    wit woo

Thanks
    Karma Level

On the news they're saying he's having welsh lamb and treacle pudding for lunch today. Who really gives a fuck?!? I hope the cunt chokes to death on it.

The news reporting is so bias, we need to see more of the opposing view from people who actually speak some fucking sense. All we're getting is the views of pompous cunts, gay fat priests or people from the general public that speak in a way which suggests they're sickeningly and overwhelmingly drunk on passion for their religion and the pope.

Getting high on faith at the Pope's visit yesterday.

They cry tears in admiration for a man that has used his power to spread his backward theology on the vunerable, who now endure a life of misery and suffering because they're so willing to submit themselves to every ignorant and vile word that comes out of his mouth. If there was a god then I'm sure the pope would be sent directly to hell to be whipped and raped by one of the devil's servants for all eternity until his arse bleeds.
    Last edited by -AMO-; 19th September 2010 at 03:35 PM.
    If Circles were Squares and the Sea was the Sky...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by scullion View Post
    Whos Polish??

Ratzinger is German!!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by scullion View Post
    You're thinking of John Paul II..... you cunt!
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by pumpman View Post
    From what I can garner the Catholic church is not short of a bob or two. Why the public purse needed to pay for this is beyond me.

Thats what pisses me off as well This countrys on its knees economy wise and the pope puts his wrinkly grey german speaking penis it its mouth

And is fully expecting this great country to swallow and lick its lips

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree with u all, fuck him and his cronies. fucking third world country my shiting ass!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well despite not being blessed with faith myself, I'm glad he has visited.

Religion has historically been a great method for controlling the sheep / general masses and without it we now rely on big brother and x factor.

Let's get the ignorant and unwashed back to putting up a front for good behaviour and going to church on Sundays. Let's keep the wife beating and child molestation behind closed doors. Bad behaviour is natural to human society and without the cloak of religion we're seeing mindless thugs breeding into inner city society.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

gah I fucking hate religion - is complete bollocks and I feel sorry for all the people that devote their lives to worshipping something that aint true - I suppose it gives some people a purpose but I just think it is sad.

when you die you die there aint anything else although I suppose once your dead you aint gonna be that pissed off about being lied to?

my grandad has been a preacher and done loads of services and stuff - I let him get on with it but it pisses me off big time that he thinks he going a better place and shit when he dies it is complete shit

Oh and that pope is a complete cunt proper bigging it up in front of his 'disciples' fucking loving it - grinning ped0 shit slipper wearing CUNT

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by honestDave View Post
    Well despite not being blessed with faith myself, I'm glad he has visited.

Religion has historically been a great method for controlling the sheep / general masses and without it we now rely on big brother and x factor.

Let's get the ignorant and unwashed back to putting up a front for good behaviour and going to church on Sundays. Let's keep the wife beating and child molestation behind closed doors. Bad behaviour is natural to human society and without the cloak of religion we're seeing mindless thugs breeding into inner city society.
    I agree, its not like the vacuum left behind by religion has been filled by anything meaningful. Just take the Sundays for example, it always used to depress me seeing herds of badly dressed, slack jawed families circulating around Brent Cross waiting for the impulse to buy something they don't need / cannot afford. And then afterwards retiring to McDonald's for their Sunday lunch, shoveling fistfuls of fries into their fat pasty faces.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

So glad to log on and see I'm
    Not the only one calling the pope a cunt . Lol . "god" bless df'ers .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    gah I fucking hate religion - is complete bollocks and I feel sorry for all the people that devote their lives to worshipping something that aint true - I suppose it gives some people a purpose but I just think it is sad.

when you die you die there aint anything else although I suppose once your dead you aint gonna be that pissed off about being lied to?

my grandad has been a preacher and done loads of services and stuff - I let him get on with it but it pisses me off big time that he thinks he going a better place and shit when he dies it is complete shit

Oh and that pope is a complete cunt proper bigging it up in front of his 'disciples' fucking loving it - grinning ped0 shit slipper wearing CUNT

I think the most important thing that many haven't considered at all is this,
    If he had been bumped off by a muslim suicide bomber then the UK would now be drawn into WW3.

Why should that cunt, that should be behind bars, be able to put us in such a position in the first fucking place ?

I'm fucking only dismayed that he didn't beatify Gary Glitter today as well.

He'd have done a better job singing than Susan Boyle singing " I dreamed a dream".
    Glitter's lyrics would have had some line belting out "I'm Gary glitter and I'm going to stick it up your shitter little boy oi oi oi "
    To be honest I'm surprised the Catholic church hasn't welcomed him in with open arms.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Richard Dawkins' speech at the recent Protest the Pope protest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_0kFU7IfPM

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    I agree, its not like the vacuum left behind by religion has been filled by anything meaningful. Just take the Sundays for example, it always used to depress me seeing herds of badly dressed, slack jawed families circulating around Brent Cross waiting for the impulse to buy something they don't need / cannot afford. And then afterwards retiring to McDonald's for their Sunday lunch, shoveling fistfuls of fries into their fat pasty faces.
    Didn't Gary Glitter perform at Brent Cross too, every fucker else has ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I hate the fact that the UK public has paid ANYTHING to contribute to this visit when the Catholic Church has so much money and property at hand.

Who would not agree to pay if it was a choice? lets think, any tax payer who is not Catholic, any tax payer who is not religious, any tax payer who is practicing a different religion, any tax payer who thinks there are better things to spend money on (like homeless, charities etc)

I would imagine all of the Homosexual tax payers are slightly more pissed off than most though, seen as the Catholic Church frowns upon them and gay marriages to say the least. Apparently being gay in Catholic eyes is only allowed if you are an unwilling alter boy? then its all gravy

Hypocricy? just a little bit...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast