Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Weird Wierd conversation with Customer Service Phone Operator

Ill tell the reason for calling TALKTALK as simple as poss:

Signed up to talktalk along time ago, then moved house so cancelled and got new number at new address. Asked to be ex directory and found out a couple of months later that they had listed me in the directory. Emailed them to ask why i was listed in directory and got a letter in the post saying that they made a mistake and listed me but were offering me a number change free of charge. 2 weeks later still nothing, called them tonight and asked why i hadnt heard. They tryed to call me on my landline(which ive had some issued with lately) saying number not in service(some people get throug some dont, but talktalk say the line is fine).

Anyway seems my request for a number change which they had offered me not me requesting was declined due no no new numbers available in the exchange.

The lady i spoke to says so why do you want to have your number changed, i explained that my info had been listed and might have been scraped from the directry before it was made ex-directory.

now here's the funny part.

She says "Maybe people have a crush on you and want to get in touch with you, some people are like that, like a stalker"

I said sorry what did you say and she repeated.

Obviously i laughed and said "if i wanted a stalker id let my ex-wife know were i live" she didnt know what to say lol. Anyway i explained that i didnt want a stalker or anyone that has a "crush" on me to find my info in the directory.

"ok, ill escalate this for you"

LOL, anyone had someone in a call centre say something funny to you like that?
    i couldnt beleive it.

d3xt0r

P.S. Does anyone on the forum work for talktalk?, First issue ive ever had in about 5 years with them.
    Last edited by BertRoot; 25th October 2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Removed racist term...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Wierd conversation with Customer Service Phone Operator

Thinking about it, she asked for my mobile number. hope it was for talktalk to get in touch and not her LOL

Thanks
    Karma Level

To be honest, I like it when the call centre operators come across as somewhat human, and not so robotic as usual.

Had one guy the other day practically slag off one of his colleagues when I called about something not being done

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

be careful of that p word mate..id hate to think how ppl have reported that message lol

I cant post no examples of some of our call's at work as im sure some of them are members on here

Thanks
    Karma Level

I like flirting with women in calls like that. Just last week I flirted heavily with a woman from the Halifax, she was from south wales, 49 and recently split up from her husband. I had to give her my mobile number and she said about using this as the primary number to which I replied yes, but you can call me anytime you like on it if you want... Still waiting...
    Banned Scammer