Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: What flashcard for DSi XL??

DSi and a DSi XL purchased.
    Acecard 2i x2 ordered. The right road? Seems a lot of talk about the R4 Wood fixing things lately...?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yep the Acecard 2i work great, make sure the Acecard 2i carts have been flash to the 1.4.1 on the safe side of things.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just read the below, very interesting..

As promised, Team Cyclops are proud to announce a revolutionary feature for their soon to be release iEVO flash cart. Competitor’s devices which support the DSi, currently work only in DSL mode, which means that the unique to DSi features such as camera and SD access are not functional. The iEVO will be the first flash cart in the market to enable this functionality, starting with homebrew applications and later support for commercial ROM’s. There are many potential uses for these features and we’re sure that the Homebrew scene will be delighted to support this functionality.
    Team Cyclops will gladly supply legitimate Homebrew application coders with a free iEVO unit to aid development. Please send an e-mail for more information.

Last edited by DJ OD; 13th December 2010 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Help Re: What flashcard for DSi XL??

Hi,

Silly question as I'm sure it was answered sometime ago. but where is the best place to purchase the AceKard 2i?

I too have purchased a DSI XL today for the little one and need a supplier in the UK so It gets here before christmas.

I've found one supplier but wasnt sure if they were legit. has anyone heard of them or even used them before

Link to site:

I would rather go with a legit site as I dont want to brick the little ones present before he even gets to use it
    Last edited by BertRoot; 13th December 2010 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Removed link, check the fucking rules.
    Frank Gallagher - quote: Where's your Mama gone? Where's your Mama gone?" Used to sing that to the kids when Monica fucked off, never a dry eye in the house, all shot off upstairs howling they did.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry info removed
    Last edited by mech-elec; 13th December 2010 at 08:28 PM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Didn't think we were allowed to post links to sellers of DS Carts on DF anymore??

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im 99% we can't since they became illegal. Best to edit those posts to remove the links lads

Thanks
    Karma Level

sorry boys ... my bad.
    Frank Gallagher - quote: Where's your Mama gone? Where's your Mama gone?" Used to sing that to the kids when Monica fucked off, never a dry eye in the house, all shot off upstairs howling they did.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wario View Post
    Yep the Acecard 2i work great, make sure the Acecard 2i carts have been flash to the 1.4.1 on the safe side of things.

I have never had a problem with the latest cards that I have bought but I'm trying to assist a guy on another forum who is have some serious issues getting his running. He has the 1.4.1E firmware, Akaio 1.8.1 loaded on his Acekard 2i and he keeps getting the following message:

"An error has occurred. Press and hold the power botton to turn the system off. please refer to the nintendo dsi operation manual for detail".

I have advised him to clean the micro sd card and the acekard contacts but he's yet to get back to me.

WRT the Acekard being flashed to 1.4.1, is this a simple task? Does it require a DS with an earlier FW installed?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by mattress View Post
    WRT the Acekard being flashed to 1.4.1, is this a simple task? Does it require a DS with an earlier FW installed?
    If very simply, but you would require DS lite or DSi for the update. There lots of site that have easy guide. (even youtube) There are even site that sell the cards that already updated for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12