Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: black ops- traded in

They're bringing out another update in the next few days for the 360. They're defo listening to the community and sorting out problems. Here's the issues addressed:

Issues Addressed:
    • Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
    • Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.
    • Addressed issue that prevented the “Load MP by Default” option from saving when other specific option combinations were set.
    • Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
    • Addressed an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes.
    • Prevention of users losing their killstreak reward when switching classes at the start of a new round in round-based game modes.
    • Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.
    • Added round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same round start limitations as other explosives.
    • Contracts will now reset when the player Prestiges.
    • Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
    • Prevention of Gunship and Chopper Gunner failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
    • Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances.
    • Additional security measures to enhance detection and banning capabilities.

Gameplay Tuning:
    • Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
    • Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
    • Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
    • Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
    • Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.
    • Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
    • Additional minor reductions in knife lunge

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ant3b View Post
    I have not had much freezing mate. The occasional freeze on a map load up yes.
    i keep getting a gard freeze when playing the muliplayer team maps.

Drives me fucking insane.

Ive heard its just on the fat ps3s though
    PS3 - FIFA 09 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    PS3 - FIFA 10 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    and now
    PS3 - FIFA 11 - DF CHAMPION!!!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm glad they r doing the knife lunge, as this is doing my head in, in some instances I'm being lunged at like I would b in mw2. I can't seem to do it but others are.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

its quite a good game, but i enjoyed waw, mw2 was really poor compared to waw and the first mordern warfare,MW2 was just tube and glitch heaven. no patches due to the dev team leaving led to a ok ish game being ripped apart by cheats.
    this ones all good but play hardcore you pussys lol. Yes the aim is a bit off sometimes but thats fixable by going into ingame options and turning off aim assist. means your gun wont point at someone hiding in a bush if you run pass em but it will also stop alot of the shooting over the shoulder when your cursor says your bang on. I like the fact the maps are more tricky now, YOU HAVE TO LEARN THEM. they are still to small, need battle field sized games, search and distroy would be cool on massive maps. Was another problem with mw2, to simple map design, you knew were every one would be so out came the noob tubes.
    Get playing hard core, LEARN the maps and what guns work well. There are alot of good guns you unlock early on.. I think with the video options and all the other features they have done alright with it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree with lithho on all of that. Just the crashing is fuking annoying. Get that sorted and in laughing
    PS3 - FIFA 09 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    PS3 - FIFA 10 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    and now
    PS3 - FIFA 11 - DF CHAMPION!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

none of them are as good as delta force 2 ,.....ahhhh df2 .now that was a game !! fuck me i am old

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by robbo0070 View Post
    going to wait for 3d tv to arrive and see what its like, then it will get put away intil its fixed
    It's bloody brilliant mate. The first time you life the sniper rifle scope up
    360 Gamertag: crazyai
    PSN Gamertag: psxgalaxy
    IM me at pushme.to

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Well still playing it and enjoying but have made my mind up , when killzone 3 is released black ops is being traded

I,d rather get online helghast style for 7 months than cod

Thanks
    Karma Level

NO STEALTH requests or TRADES in THIS section please ! - 4me2
    Last edited by 4me2; 12th December 2010 at 12:34 PM. Reason: NO STEALTH requests or TRADES in THIS section please ! - 4me2
    LOVE UNITED HATE GLAZER

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I do like it, But I don't think it is as good as MW2. I just think if I started playing mw2 again I mite not come back to this game. I love the new game modes and theatre mode. It just seems there's something missing!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Just finished campaign enjoyed it but I had to knock the difficulty down to regular as it was just plain pointless on VET and frustrating on Hardened, ths is the first COD game i have not finished on VET for fucks sake I even got the mile high achievement but this game on VET was stupid..

Anyway i just can not get on with multi player so its gone up on ebay allready
    VIP WOOP !

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

well after my last post defending this game, there has been a patch for the conosle versions. Im playing it on the 360, its still full of cheating aim bot fuckers, and 15th glitchers. Ive now changed my mind, All the elements of this game would of made it great. The leveling up, the way you buy your guns and perks. However, the actual gameplay is now so marred with brats cheating its nearly pissed me off enough that it will go the same way as my mw2 disk. it will get used as a cup holder on my desk!

Thanks
    Karma Level

how are people using aimbots surley this wood be detected, is it only jtags that can do this.
    ive not played this much over the last 2 weeks ive kept on getting a horrendous ping and games were very laggy
    Signature Removed: Maximum signature image size is: 468 x 60

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Didnt know anything about the cheating aspect, I thought it wasn't possible in black ops due to the way the servers work?
    I've gone back to COD4 and MW2 which for me is much better game play, I will keep Black Ops and come back to it if the spawning etc is sorted....

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

they have been editing a file on the hard drive thats a .GPD. This could be edited to do quite a lot of things. At this moment it time it as been blocked and people have been getting bans for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    how are people using aimbots surley this wood be detected, is it only jtags that can do this.
    ive not played this much over the last 2 weeks ive kept on getting a horrendous ping and games were very laggy
    Quote Originally Posted by JONNYG View Post
    Didnt know anything about the cheating aspect, I thought it wasn't possible in black ops due to the way the servers work?
    I've gone back to COD4 and MW2 which for me is much better game play, I will keep Black Ops and come back to it if the spawning etc is sorted....
    bbshark. The Member with the first ever DF Fine

http://digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=451657

Thanks
    Karma Level

i agree with both sides. the shooting at some one but not killing them does my head in, and the spawning next to the enemy but on the other hand i think a lot of the aspects like buying guns are good, and the maps are pretty impressive although i`m tempted to try bad company 2, which got a better review
    [live=MEDIC Snr]name[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

mines now gone to cex £32 store credit bought bad company 2 so see what thats like

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

mine sold for £32. on ebay nice paid 27. for it

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Picked up Medal of Honor from Asda yesterday, I had a couple of hours on multiplayer last night and upto now i'm liking it....
    No lag, more life like and it looks and sounds better than BO, I've played Battle Field which i didnt enjoy but Medal of Honor seems to have got it just right in my opinion...

Its still early days and i've not got to grips with the weapons etc but for now it has took place of Black Ops and for 20 squid it was well worth the punt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12