Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Attention £100 Welcome bonus (+£80 Quidco) when switching to EDF's Online Saver 7 tariff

Want up to a £100 welcome bonus, plus a saving of £208^ compared to our Standard tariff?

Simply switch to Online S@ver Version 7 by 31 December. And get more by paying for both your electricity and gas by monthly Direct Debit.

Just checked with the utility comparison sites and EDF's now cheapest for me after the recent price hikes. £100 bonus and £80 Quidco cashback

http://www.savetodaysavetomorrow.com/

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: £100 Welcome bonus (+£80 Quidco) when switching to EDF's Online Saver 7 tariff

When you use the comparison sites does the saving they list include the £100 or is that ontop of the saving they list?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cbrookes View Post
    When you use the comparison sites does the saving they list include the £100 or is that ontop of the saving they list?
    They are all based on consumption i.e. you put in how much you use & it lists the various tariffs available. It's really easy to switch I have done it myself a couple of times.

Quick thing to mention about EDF: they have started to put in penalty clauses for if you leave the tariff before a minimum period. Just remember that. I'm with EDF now since last year, I was on a superb tariff with no standing charge but they ended it in August, so I changed to another one of their plans which was still the best for me.
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beansontoast View Post
    They are all based on consumption i.e. you put in how much you use & it lists the various tariffs available. It's really easy to switch I have done it myself a couple of times.

Quick thing to mention about EDF: they have started to put in penalty clauses for if you leave the tariff before a minimum period. Just remember that. I'm with EDF now since last year, I was on a superb tariff with no standing charge but they ended it in August, so I changed to another one of their plans which was still the best for me.
    Right, just want to be sure. Been in comparison sites and for me edf are about £70 more than npower so am I right thinking I would be £30 up with edf (leaving quidco out the equation for now!)? Cheers

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: £100 Welcome bonus (+£80 Quidco) when switching to EDF's Online Saver 7 tariff

yep

EDF have a £60 cancellation fee if cancelled before December 31st 2011 i think.

still works out cheaper for me this deal, as a large family we consume alot of gas and electric

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by biggy7 View Post
    yep

still works out cheaper for me this deal, as a large family we consume alot of gas and electric
    Cheers, will sign up when I get home. Only save a few quid (only paid 480 last 12 months for gas and electric) but every little helps :-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by biggy7 View Post
    yep

Did your Quidco track? Mine tracked but noticed they aren't on Quidco anymore, hopefully we'll get paid out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cbrookes View Post
    Did your Quidco track? Mine tracked but noticed they aren't on Quidco anymore, hopefully we'll get paid out.

Mine tracked, so yeh hopefully it'll pay out ok. Still a little odd that they aren't on at all anymore.
    Best Regards,

Stargate.