Started 29th November
Im a week in to my workout so far and really just testing my self out to see what i can do and what works for me so gonna be a learning curve over the next few weeks; but i thought id do it now so come jan i knwo what im doing.

I am currently 6'5 1/2
15stones 2lb (There abouts)
21 -23% Body fat
42% muscle mass (so my scales say)

Background:
Been at uni for the past few years and has left me in a right state!
Ive been in and out of physio on my knees and in all honesty have found it hard to get in to a routine.
My main goal is to drop body fat get my knees in to better shape and improve my all round fitnesss.
April next year i am going on a basketball tour so need to get myself better so my knees can hack it! Would be great f i looked pretty decent on the beach too.

The Plan!
5 days a week so far weekends starts tomorow will continue cardio btu may rest muscles on sunday.

15 Minute of physio excersises on knees

1 ab excersise sets dependant on excersise but focusing on core strength

32 minutes on excersise bike Interval every 2 minutes. avearging around 17km in that time ( not really 17 cos its not a real bike but im jotting it down to see if over time it increases hopefully leading to me to becomming more efficent.)

Weights Targeted
Finish off with an excersise on an isolated muscle area just to keep things tonning up over the weeks.

All in all this takes just about an hour.

Diet

So ill start off with saying i use dto drink a lot of alcohol which ive cut down a lot over the past few weeks prior to starting excersise routine again.
I love dairy products and its gonna be hard staying off the cheese.
Luckily i like whole wheat products breads pastas etc but i am cutting down the carbs so thats neither here nor there.
I will be adding a whey protein shake soon when i figure out which one to get!
The meals i eat arent that big ive been cutting them down alot i can easily now tell when im full i try to stick to the rule carbs no more then a fist size but thats usually too much after all the veg i add and meat no more then palm of the hand but thats the hard part depending on the cut of meat.

Routine

1st meal directly after workout:
Usually something heavy in protein and veg and a some carbs
e.g this week
Tuna and sweetcorn mix
( those are the ingridients with a dressing made up of lime juice, shallots, chillies dash of salt and pepper)
Slice of wholewheat bread

Minced beef with onions and roasted parsnips and broccolli

If peckish have some fruit or innocent smoothie

2nd meal: usually 3 - 3.30 hours later

3rd meal
Usually something small i sometimes have stuff left over form previous meals which i just use.

Drink as much water as i can throughout the day.

So thats me so far week in feeling good.
Im thinking about making weekends intense weight sessions but as ive only been getting back in them slowly im hurting right now ha!

Lets hope i stick it out!