Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Question How close have you come to killing someone?

As per title, have you ever come close to killing someone, crippling them, etc. be it accidental or otherwise?

As a young teen, me and my mates loved WWF Wrestling, and wanted to imitate it all the time, whenever we were "play fighting" we'd always be trying to do figure 4 leglocks and full nelsons and shit like that. Some of the stronger ones of us (me included) loved bodyslamming and suplex the smaller ones. It was great fun.

My mates younger brother and his little "hardest in his year" prick of a mate came along with us one day and we were all doing a "royal rumble" type thing on the sand area of the local park and he started slapping some of us in the face (we didn't allow face hitting as a rule) so I got him and did a piledriver on him. His neck buckled as it hit the uneven surface of the sand and he screamed and started flipping around like a fish out of water, blood pouring out of his nose.

I panicked and ran off home leaving my mates to deal with him. The next day I went round, tail between my legs shitting myself as to what had happened. His mum was not happy with me at all... "you'd better come and look what you've done" she said... I was absolutely bricking it, as I walked in the front room I could see a pair of crutches by the settee and my heart sank.

They were his dads. The little bastard, and his mam were winding me up. My heart was pounding and they thought they'd teach me a lesson. Fuckers.

And another time I fired a rocket off the apex roof of my shed in the back garden and instead of flying straight it turned 90 degrees and went straight through my neighbours bedroom window, it screamed around a couple of times and then exploded with a bang. Again, being a wimp and shit scared I ran inside hoping they wouldn't know it was me but they came round and knew it was me, they took me next door and showed me what it had done, it had burnt through the curtains, left scorch marks around the room before settling and setting fire to their 3 month old baby girls cot. Thank christ she was downstairs.

Thats the closest I've ever come to seriously injuring/killing anyone.

What about you lot?
    Last edited by russbeer; 16th December 2010 at 07:44 PM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Some kid threw a stone at my car once at the end of a really bad week. So I got to the end of the road, did a handbrake turn and sped back up the hill and swerved to try and run the little cunt over. I missed him by half a foot luckily. I stopped and got out the car ready kill him but a big gang of lads started shouting at me and headed my way. I reached for the steering lock but the Mrs was going mental so my mist cleared and I realised I was about to get killed so I drove off.

Bit of an over reaction ha

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I once farted in bed and then shoved the wife's head under for some biowarfare action. Does that count?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: How close have you come to killing someone?

i knocked a guy over in the late 80's.
    he ran out in front of me as i came round a corner(right turn into a side street).i drive over him broke ribs legs arms pelcvis.i was only 19 at the time i was working in croyden at the time.
    he was in a bad way & of work for 12 months at least.
    i thought he was dead.
    i had moved my car out the way & turned the lights off(it was about this time of year 5pm).
    ran over to him & got help.
    when the plod turned up & saw where my car was & the fact it had no lights on when they arived,they put it in the report that i was on wrong side of the road & had no lights on,c#nts.
    6 points & 600 quid fine .for something that wasnot my fault.
    he got big pay out from my insurance.
    few years later i got i leter with a personel claim for 50K.loss of ernings..the thing put the shits up me.
    a guy ai was working with livved next door to him told me he was always trying fiddles,he was working in a builders yard when he was claiming for the injury's.
    i took the letter to a solicitor & he looked at it laughed & put it in the bin.he said he had left it to late.he must make the claim within three years of the accident.& the date on the claim was 10 days over.lol

Sent By Brick Wrapped In Paper Thrown Through The Window..........

Thanks
    Karma Level

Someone decided to commit suicide and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not nice at all.
    Confessing the sins is good for the soul.

Doing it anonymously means I can talk about all the disgusting shit that Bertroot made me do without grassing myself up ;)

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

a smackhead once beat my son up when my son was pissed up (new years eve) and the smackhead nearly killed him. i chased after him and cornered him with my machete and if id have got the cunt i would not hesitated to seriously hurt the cunt.

its not just that incident either, we had a lot of trouble with the same smackhead - he was going by the missus and calling her names every week and threatening her, id just had enough.

then another time i drove a car into a deep ditch full of water and trukey shit (i explained the circumstances a while back on df) the car ended up upside down and i was still strapped in the drivers seat upside down covered in water and turkey shit and all i could do is laugh, i thought well youve gone and done it now lol.
    there was 2 lads in with me at the time and i thought id crushed at least one of them.

then another time when i was in my teens, me and my mate kev went to the local pit stacks and was walking on the slurry ponds - the tops used to go solid and crack, one crack gave way and my whole leg went under, if the rest had gone both myself and my mate would have died.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

caught thief robbing my flat, beat him to inch of his life with a large wheel brace, wont say much more than that.

Doing it anonymously means I can talk about all the disgusting shit that Bertroot made me do without grassing myself up ;)

Thanks
    Karma Level

I wanted to kill sum cnut on the M1, he was doing 50 MPH in the MIDDLE Lane

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i started a house fire(faulty gas bottle) and killed my father and blew up the house and 4 other neighbours houses
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Thanks
    Karma Level

I once got overtaken by an idiot while I was turning right. I clipped his back end pushing it around 90 degrees and as soon as his tyres gripped it went over...and over...and over. Boom, boom, boom, 3 times it flipped and ended up on it's roof on the pavement. It was a rusty old Fiat Panda and I just sat in my car frozen thinking I'd just killed someone. Funny thing is, when I eventually managed to wobble over to his car I found him leaning on a wall after crawling out through the windscreen puffing away on a fag. I was only young at the time, 18 I think and after telling the police I just pulled off from my grandparents they gave me 4 points on my license for pulling out in to traffic! Couldn't believe it and I also found out later that the fella didn't have insurance! He was obviously speeding as the speed limit was 30MPH but to flip that many times.
    I am declairing war!
    PS3: tawnyboy

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

BBLeo ... are you serious? holy s**t...sorry to hear that man

Thanks
    Karma Level

I had a bad crash when I was 23 (10 years ago) in a scooby and managed to hit a van head on even though it was travelling in the same direction as me. I went into a spin due to me driving like a nob and racing a celica T190 hit the van, the van then flipped over and my car span a further 4 times mounted a curb and took out a lamp post and a hedge. Looked back down the road about 60-70m and the van was on its side. Thought I had killed the guy but lookily he was alright. Never fucked about on the road again after that. Extremely scary experience. I drive like miss daisy these days.

I also knocked a guy out cold outside my house. I arrived home one night and there was a weird guy outside who started to threaten me and the missus so I walked up to him a cracked him. Knocked him out cold. The missus started crying as she thought I had killed him but he came round several minutes later not knowing what day of the week it was. Must admit he went down like a tombstone as I caught him clean. Had it coming but must admit I was worried at first. I actually apologised when he came round but explained to him that at the end of the day I had returned back to my house minding my own business and he had threatened both myself and my missus. He wasnt best pleased as his nose was in a bit of a mess.

Thanks
    Karma Level

when i was 18 i almost killed my sisters husband (now her ex-complete cunt) who was about 40 at the time - i was babysitting for them, as they my brother, two sisters and their 2 husbands )had all gone out for a birthday meal, as they all had their birthdays that week except my brother. anyway at about 10.30 ish, the broinlaw i was babysitting for came back, went upstairs and i could hear banging about and things getting smashed up, then i heard the rest of them walking back up the street chatting, this is when i heard my bro inlaw go into the kitchen, rustling through the cutlery drawer. next thing he runs outside with a knife, it was one of those wiltshire stay sharp jobbies, and it WAS sharp - cut through bone no problem as i had used it earlier to cut a chicken into quarters, slid through it like a hot knife through butter! so i decided to follow to see what was happening - and he was swinging the knife about trying to stab my brother, telling my sisters he was going to slit them up, coming out with all sorts of shit. so i tell him to calm it and put the knife down - politely tells me to fuck off - but even at 18 years old i was 6ft5 and 19 stone and i wasnt going to let anyone get hurt, so i grabbed him, with not much force as i only wanted him to calm down not hurt him. one arm around his neck from behind, the other hand holdiong the wrist he had the knife in. at which point he shouts" get off me u fat cunt" and swings the extreemly sharp knife, cutting through my denim jeans . im not a violent person one bit. despite being a big built lad, been described as a bit of a bouncer type, i tend not to have to get into situations of violence. and usually if any occurs im fortunate that 9 times out of 10 i dont have to start punching. a quiet word along the lines of "pack it in or someones going to get hurt" suffices and calms the situation. but when that knife went through my jeans i fucking stranggled that cunt till he was blue and passed out. i also broke the bastards hand getting the knife off him by whacking his arm repeatedly against a concrete fence post. luckily for me he didnt die, and he did apologise when he was sober the next morning. but i didnt like him from that day on. next time i was babysitting i made a note of his creditcard details and rang a gay chatline and left it off the hook for two hours, it must of cost him a fortune. then about 5 years ago he and my sis broke up, turns out he had been beating the shit out of her and the kids. wish i had put him 6 foot under now.

oh and another time at a car cruise in bridlington a few years back, me and a few mates had just come out of a chippy when this gang of lads come up the street smashing windows and abusing people, so i did my usual of "pack it in ..." to which i think he thought i was going to punch him, so shitting it he thought he would get in first, and hit me as hard as he could - i was expecting it to hurt as i saw it coming, but luckily it didnt. when i asked him the "is that all you got" line, to which he replied "yes" i replied by picking him up and launching him through the chip shop window. think he was ok tho cos he got up and run off. hopefully the closest i ever come to killing someone.

Thanks
    Karma Level

... also, Not me this time, but, when i was about 12 there are some toilets in what was the kwik save carpark (anyone who knows scunthorpe will know where i mean) my dad and a differesnt bro inlaw stopped off at these bogs for a piss on the way back from the pub. there are still toilets there now, attended pay as you go ones, all clean and tidy - but back in the day they were literally the most disgusting bogs ever, river of piss to cross before you get the urinals next to the bogs with the hole in the wall and a million phone numbers in marker pen... anyway my bro inlaw didnt need to go so he waited outside while my dad took his piss, then in comes this guy stands next to him and starts pissing aswell. but then he turns, looks down at my dads cock, smiles and winks at him. just as the bloke starts to get a word out of his mouth my dad twatted him and he fell back and hit his head on the tiles leaving a trail of blood to where he was slumped. my mum shit herself when he got in and told her, thought the police would be coming and everything. about a week later they saw the guy in town, he saw my dad, and just looked down at the floor. dont think my dad used them bogs again lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

I play in goal for my local team, and a few years ago I came running out my box to clear a ball but I misjudged the height and speed of if so attempted to head the ball, which was about chest height, at the same time as their forward. Unfortunately for him I ended up nutting him square on in the face leaving him out cold, his mouth pissing with blood and SNORING!

Just my luck he turned out to be fron a big gypo family and A few of them tried to do me in a few weeks later. That wasn't pleasant.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Killed my gran once end of story

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Killed my gran once end of story
    Well you wont kill her twice will you!!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Threw a brick off a motorway bridge a while back and nearly killed the fat occupants.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B B Leo View Post
    i started a house fire(faulty gas bottle) and killed my father and blew up the house and 4 other neighbours houses
    Caught this in some other thread too, not sure if I commented on it. But there has been only one other persons comments on DF during the ten years I've been here, that immediately wakes a "reality check" instinct in me. I easily forget too, that though for the most part DF is good fun and it doesn't have to be so serious which attracts me here, but what you say really makes me wish I could say or do something for you.

All I can say is that grief can be like a big calm sea, deep but not bottomless and with certainty there is a shore.
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

Thanks
    Karma Level

When I was a young paratrooper in ireland, I was manning a vcp with a couple of mates, when 2 suspected pira targets smashed though 1 and 2 barricades in an old Carlton. After hearing what we thought was small arms fire and issuing yellow card ROE's (yeah right) I returned fire into the back of the vehicle hitting the driver in the shoulder causing him to crash into a lamp post sending his 22 yeR old passenger through the window severing his jugular in his necking which killed him in about 2 mins. The driver survived, we had to attend a military inquest which went on for 3 weeks where I was bricking it as I could have gone to gaol. in the end the MP's found rounds embedded in the cabin we were stood next to thus confirming that we were indeed fired upon and were therefore within our rights to return fire under NATO ROE's etc etc blah blah and also they had a massive weapons stash that they were moving including remote detonation devices for explosives in the back of the car. One got prisoner the other had a nice big funeral and that was my fault.

Also think I shot a woman in Kačanik but that was never confirmed by anyone, pretty sure I slotted the cunt though it was just after that I left the army and found this old place

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast