Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default N. Korea Says Another War with S. Korea Will Lead to Nuclear Warfare

December 17, 2010 - 5:44PM
    AFP
    North Korea has warned that another war with South Korea would involve nuclear weapons, as diplomatic efforts continued to ease high tensions over its deadly artillery attack and atomic ambitions.
    Uriminzokkiri, the official website of the communist state, said in a commentary seen on Friday that war on the Korean Peninsula was only a matter of time.
    "Because of the South Koreans' reckless war policies, it is not about war or peace on the Korean peninsula but when the war will break out," the website said.
    Advertisement: Story continues below
    "If war breaks out, it will lead to nuclear warfare and not be limited to the Korean peninsula," it said in a posting dated Thursday.
    In a separate commentary, ruling party newspaper Rodong Sinmun on Friday described the peninsula as the world's most dangerous place.
    It reiterated calls for a formal peace treaty with Washington and the withdrawal of 28,500 US troops from South Korea.
    "The Korean peninsula remains a region fraught with the greatest danger of war in the world," the paper said.
    "This is entirely attributable to the US pursuance of the policy of aggression against the DPRK (North Korea)."
    The North frequently claims nuclear war is imminent. But military tensions have risen sharply since it bombarded a South Korean border island on November 23, killing two marines and two civilians.
    Pyongyang's disclosure last month of an apparently working uranium enrichment plant - a potential new source of bomb-making material - also heightened regional security fears.
    Prominent US politician Bill Richardson is paying a private visit to Pyongyang to try to ease tensions.
    The US envoy to stalled talks on the North's nuclear disarmament, Sung Kim, was to hold talks in Seoul later Friday with his South Korean counterpart Wi Sung-Lac.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...e.html#content
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: N. Korea Says Another War with S. Korea Will Lead to Nuclear Warfare

Cant every country just nuke the fuckers ?
    Name one country who like's north korea ....
    I STINK GET OVER IT !

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: N. Korea Says Another War with S. Korea Will Lead to Nuclear Warfare

Something needs to happen, it can't go on as it is.

If it does kick off though, you don't want to be owning a Hyundai, as spare parts will become impossible to obtain.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by greens117 View Post
    Cant every country just nuke the fuckers ?
    Name one country who like's north korea ....
    China....and therein lies the problem!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Wasnt it reported recently that China are pretty much ready to wash their hands of them.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Price of flat screens will rocket. They make a lot of tech over there!