are we hardcore or romantic loosers

Davey boy wants to come back again lol

I will be on,anyone else
    [live=W4RH34D]W4RH34D[/live]

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: club games valentines day?

Romantic looser lol, will be back thursday.
    [live=Fried%20Parsnips]name[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ive been peer pressured into goin to sunderland so next thursday for me as well

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Bang Bang,
    you just dropped dead

Thanks
    Karma Level

should be on, bit long in the tooth for valentines might be a bit late

Thanks
    Karma Level

My 3 year old niece said thank you for the games last night, I had to take over for the last hour as she had to go to bed

Seriously though, I did have a delay in all my games up until I reconnected to Live. It was a quarter second delay from the start of every game but the Player Stats trick wouldn't sort it. I've been shit since I upgraded to 50mb on VM a couple weeks ago though to be honest lol Not just on Fifa but Black Ops too. Are there any ports in the router settings that I could open for Live?

Thanks
    Karma Level

If i remember rightly there are specific ports that can be opened to help with hosting delays not sure if it wud help with general delays in fifa but the ports are 6112 to 6119 or something like that

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Bang Bang,
    you just dropped dead

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    MI've been shit since I upgraded to 50mb on VM a couple weeks ago though to be honest lol Not just on Fifa but Black Ops too. Are there any ports in the router settings that I could open for Live?
    Hope youve made a note of that one for your book Swigg!

I noticed Danny when me and you stayed on later the game seemed a lot faster

Thanks
    Karma Level

Xbox LIVE requires the following ports to be open:
    • Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)

-=AD=-

Thanks
    Karma Level

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908874
    http://www.360-hq.com/xbox-tutorials-18.html
    http://portforward.com/english/route...outerindex.htm

also decent articles.

if your network settings say strict you have a problem, if all is open and good, its not your network config

looks like Danny is IT

To be honest i still think EA are to blame and there game is no better that it was 3 months ago.

You can phone your ISP/phone provider and also ask for a line test

also have a look here
    http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/266501.page

and the last post here is good http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/2190/13464.page

lots of cheats people are using (interesting vids)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ2yH...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Fearless; 15th February 2011 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

some top tips
    source http://fifa11easportsvideogame.blogs...&max-results=5

Top 10 Fifa 11 tips to improve online gameplay
    10) Do not pass it out with goalie- One thing that you should not take chances with, is passing the ball out with the goalie using A, although if you passing the ball out might only lead to very few interception goals when they occur they are just humiliating and frustrating. So I highly recommend just passing the ball out with the x or clearing it.

9) Defense- When on defense do not rely on defensive pressing (holding A) learn the proper way to jockey (hold LT and A) so that you do not get caught on your heels. Jockeying lets you predict passing lanes and stop the deadly one-twos. When the ball is in the box clear the ball instead of passing it out unless you have a clear pass because these lazy mistakes will lead to goals for the opposition.

8) Use the offensive and defensive tactics- If you are winning a game and want to raise your chances of winning switch your tactic from normal to ultra defensive and your defenders will play back reducing the chance of break aways goal

7) One-two passing- One-two-passing is extremely effective while playing head to head, or while playing in online clubs if your teammates are good with one twos. For those of you who don't know, a one two pass is when you pass to your teammate, and you are still going towards the goal and they pass back to you. One two passes are good because they create openings down the field and create opportunities for potential scoring chances. They also create chances if you are close to the box.

6) Utilize the layoff- When within 25 yards of the goal use LT (xbox 360) to call for a second man and hold LT and press A to lay it off to an attacker for great scoring chance. We say this tip because many people believe that free kicks in Fifa 11 are tougher than Fifa 10 and this is a guaranteed way to get a good shot on goal.

5) Finesse shot- The finesse shot is a great utility shot when inside the box and when coming at the goal from an angle. Although bombing the ball in from inside the box looks nice the finesse is a sure fire way to score easy goals. The finesse shot is taken with more accuracy and will have curve when taken with the inside of the foot. When coming towards the goal at an angle the finesse shot will result in more goals because it will curve around the goalie and into the goal instead of a straight line like a laces shot would take.

4) Free Kicks- A lot of people keep saying that free kicks are tougher in Fifa 11 so here are a few tips that will help you get shots on goal. Put topspin on your shots by using the left analog stick and pushing it diagonal up left to curve it around the wall. As for the power meter when you are inside 25 yards power the shot 2 bars full, when 26-30 yards power the bar to 2 1/2, and when 30+ power up between 3-4 bars depending on distance.

3) Know your players- When playing head to head online make sure that you know your players capabilities, such as what foot is their strongest, how many stars for skill moves they have, and how good their weak foot is. Also know what players you want to cross to for example you want to cross the ball into a tall player like Adebayor and maybe think twice about crossing the ball to a short player like Shaun Wright-Phillips. Once you know these you will be better prepared for the situations that occur during online games.

2) Don't rush it- It is key to be patient while playing and not to rush with quick ping-pong passes like you would in Fifa 10. It just simply won't work in Fifa 11. It can be more affective to work the ball up the field slowly and sometimes pass backwards which can set up a quick one-two pass to catch your opponent off guard and get a quick break.

1) Do not sprint- Over using the sprint button will lead to more turnovers and less opportunities. The only time to use the sprint is when you are in open space with no defenders or outrunning a defender on your back. When you are not sprinting, you have more control of the ball to do skill moves and can utilize the knock on more effectively. It is also important to focus on NOT holding the sprint button when receiving a pass. If you do, it will most likely result in a bad first touch which usually lead to a turnover when you are surrounded by defenders.

BONUS TIP- Don't get mad! Getting mad will not change what already happened. If you find yourself losing a lot of games consecutively just take a break.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Last edited by Fearless; 16th February 2011 at 10:41 PM.