Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

sick Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten.

Dispatches - Lessons in Hate and Violence aired February 14th 2011
    (Scroll down to watch the full episode on YouTube)

DailyMail Article
    Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus drink cow p***'

* Undercover footage shows pupils being taught religious apartheid
    * Muslims who adopt Western ways will be 'tortured in afterlife'
    * Unprovoked beatings captured on camera in Yorkshire madrassa
    * Boy threatened with bench by senior student left in charge of class

It is an assembly hall of the sort found in any ordinary school. Boys aged 11 and upwards sit cross-legged on the floor in straight rows. They face the front of the room and listen carefully. But this is no ordinary assembly. Holding the children’s attention is a man in Islamic dress wearing a skullcap and stroking his long dark beard as he talks.

‘You’re not like the non-Muslims out there,’ the teacher says, gesturing towards the window. ‘All that evil you see in the streets, people not wearing the hijab properly, people smoking . . . you should hate it, you should hate walking down that street.’

He refers to the ‘non-Muslims’ as the ‘Kuffar’, an often derogatory term that means disbeliever or infidel.

Read Full Article
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ls-beaten.html

Dispatches - Lessons in Hate and Violence on YouTube

Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3hFT6gJ8NE

Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jhYw1wu_n8

Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hQpk1cqHo

Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQmZfm_hXuo

Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L9e69MUdQA

How do I embed youtube videos? I can't remember. Sorry for no title prefix either, wouldn't let me add it after posting topic.
    Last edited by -AMO-; 15th February 2011 at 12:44 AM.
    If Circles were Squares and the Sea was the Sky...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten.

I saw this and was shocked but not surprised.

The quicker the government act on this domestic extremism the better. I cant help but feel however that, if it were a yob spouting the opposite nonsense it would be handled as a 'hate crime'. That said maybe the luton march included the opposite racist rhetoric. A fair and equal hand is needed to deal with the idiots on both sides before it escalates.

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten.

me too not suprised at all, heard of much worse at a wakefield mosque but what can you do?
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

no different to the way I was treated in a CofE school in the 80's!!

I still dont think the fathers finger up my arse banished the devil in me...

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

im all for a good clip round the ear, i think this is what uk schools should adopt once more. when you had the fear of cane or slipper (which i had) you did not dare do half the stuff they do today.

the issue is teaching to seperate between them and the kuffar (us), this reminds me of the aprthaid in africa years ago and is just going to breed contempt between the religions and communities and breed distrust which has again been proven with these recordings.

why cant muslims integrate with english society, if it means so much to them then why dont they move to saudi arabia where it is much more widespread and extreme. and before anyone jumps on the race wagon, ive seen a lot of this first hand.
    A wise man once said " "

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    im all for a good clip round the ear, i think this is what uk schools should adopt once more. when you had the fear of cane or slipper (which i had) you did not dare do half the stuff they do today.
    It never did you any harm now did it
    Last edited by Mickey; 15th February 2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Edit formatting

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnerfreak View Post
    no different to the way I was treated in a CofE school in the 80's!!

I still dont think the fathers finger up my arse banished the devil in me...
    Im more worried that you had Catholic priests at your C of E school!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nibb View Post

LOL.... Vicar then ..... same shit different spin!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nibb View Post
    We had a anglican priest at my CofE school who was addressed as Father.
    It's not a title used often in the Church Of England, but it is by people who follow / uphold catholic traditions often referred to as 'High Church'.
    The school I went to was a 'Cathedral School' so very 'High Church'
    Digital-Forums IRC Last.FM duckduckgo
    Guns don't kill people rappers do, I'm a fucking rapper and I might kill you.

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...e-2215208.html

a man has been arrested apparantly BUT I BET HE DOES NOT GET CHARGED!!
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    I BET HE DOES NOT GET CHARGED!!
    if you shove enogh batteries up his arse and plug them to the mains. we'll see how soon he gets charged
    "When i rape you i'll remember to make sure your kneeling facing the television with Fawlty towers on uk gold." - B.I.G.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

maybe some of the muslim guys on here can spread a bit of light on it, but surely the parents of the kids been beaten, must have knew/had some idea this 'teacher' was doing it, and condoned it? i also seen on that programme, that cos of the 'schools' slightly different legal status, they are ALLOWED to beat the kids as long as it doent leave a mark!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Afaik the no beating stuff applies to state schools, private schools are still allowed corporal punishment (would this be considered a private school?). Not justifying this, but I'm thinking maybe laws should be altered.

Also afaik, there is one other major religon who consider non believers to be inferior scum but you can't say anything about them because they've invented a word to describe those that criticise.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i am a muslim, and i can tell you that one of the things the prophet Muhammad emphasized on was respecting the non belivers and being so nice to them that they become embarrassed and soon become curious towards the islamic faith, sadly people dont follow that nowadays.
    "When i rape you i'll remember to make sure your kneeling facing the television with Fawlty towers on uk gold." - B.I.G.

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's pretty sad if that shit is happening but I really can't bring myself to be bothered about it, for one I'm not a Muslim and secondly I personally think all religion is extremism based, to me religion is for the weak and the nutters. Don't get me wrong I think it can help people who desperately need to feel that they are part of something or need a god to follow, but the magic man who lives in the clouds.....give me a break, the police should just step in and say "I don't give a fuck what your religion teaches but you are not allowed to do this shit in this country, behind closed doors or not!"

Of course this won't happen because it just never does....

Thanks
    Karma Level

i watched it and was surprised at how soft it has gone, them smacks and kicks were nothing compared to what happened when i went to mosque, we used to get knocked out 10 x worse than what you saw on the programme

but believe it or not if you asked any guy that went to mosque and got beaten up they'd laugh it off and smile and joke about it now, we werent bothered at all

my mum was watching it at the same time and she was shocked whilst i was laughing lol

i was surprised by the prog though, proper clutching at straws, when the little kids were play fighting and stuff the woman was in shock, and when the little kids were getting battered by the big kids which happens all the time (bullying) they were shocked n all lol

plus when the older guy that couldnt walk straight was hitting the kids n chuckin stuff at them i wouldnt be surprised if he was mentally not right as he wasnt walking properly and talking properly and they were in shock at that too!

some of the talks were abit funny though but some of it was right like your supposed to keep a full length beard and have your trousers above your ankles all the time but they did go abit overboard

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by yus786 View Post
    but believe it or not if you asked any guy that went to mosque and got beaten up they'd laugh it off and smile and joke about it now, we werent bothered at all
    Come to think of it I do remember lots of conversations with people laughing and joking about getting disciplined in the mosque.

Funny thing is it sound like they were talking fondly of the memories.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yep your right, i can remember once i had to do the "chicken" lol

its where you stand and then bend over put your hands underneath your legs and put your head down and hold your ears! we then got smacked on the ass a few times with a tube lol

there was three of us that got caught messing about lol, after we got the beating we went into our own class and started laughing at each other

mosque was awesome and that aint sarcasm!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by yus786 View Post
    yep your right, i can remember once i had to do the "chicken" lol

its where you stand and then bend over put your hands underneath your legs and put your head down and hold your ears! we then got smacked on the ass a few times with a tube lol

there was three of us that got caught messing about lol, after we got the beating we went into our own class and started laughing at each other

mosque was awesome and that aint sarcasm!
    did you ever do "the chair" basically it was a ski sit against a wall for half an hour or until you sprained your back or dislocated your knee while being whacked on the ankles by the molvi and then it was a week off school, fucking brilliant

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sounds a bit like my educational upbringing. Some class-mates and I got battered on a regular basis by a teacher when we were about 10 which 'taught' me how to take a good kicking and still stand. In retrospect, he was just a cunt though.

Seen a few YT vids of the American christian nutters giving it large on the violence side of things towards non-believers.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast