Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by the.insane View Post
    did you ever do "the chair" basically it was a ski sit against a wall for half an hour or until you sprained your back or dislocated your knee while being whacked on the ankles by the molvi and then it was a week off school, fucking brilliant

yep i think i did that once, i never used to mess around and i always had respect for the teachers so hardly got hit

the worst ones were when the teacher used to smack you out of nowhere lol, they hurt the most!

still didnt and doesnt phase me really, nowadays in my old mosque the teachers hardly hit anyone, the kids also have no respect at all, like in that vid they were all sitting as if they were at home and running away from the teacher etc, that never used to happen lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten.

I bet that most people shocked and appalled by this are the same cunts that piss and moan about how soft the UK has gone. Discipline is the only way you will ever teach these little fucks respect and I mean all children from all backgrounds.

I'm 29. I had the shoe, belt, cane from my parents and even though I was as cheeky as fuck as a kid I always knew where the line was and I was terrified of getting in to real trouble. It's stayed with me to this day. I have no criminal record, pay my taxes and feel that I do my bit to contribute to society and I thank my parents for the upbringing they gave me.

Oh and I was raised an Orthodox Christian.

I think it's a shame that the title of the article is "Shame of Britain's Muslim Schools", it's provocative and the cunts that write them just want to sell news, they don't give a flying fuck about the damage and strain it causes between societies.

As our own Muslim members have already stated here, it's not a big fucking deal but the Oh so righteous non-Muslims will see this as another excuse to demonise Islam and demand all non-blue eyed blondes be kicked out of the country along with ALL immigrants be they illegal or totally legal and entitled to live in the UK.
    Last edited by cyprus; 16th February 2011 at 08:41 AM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cyprus View Post
    As our own Muslim members have already stated here, it's not a big fucking deal
    Since when did religion qualify anyone to decide that assaulting a child was okay?

Thanks
    Karma Level

islam does not say you can hit children at mosque and stuff, it permits hitting but only in extreme circumstances and you cant leave a mark/break a bone/damage skin

heres an article from a site i use sometimes to find answers on islamic stuff, it was also featured in the programme lol but its a top site, the article states that in islam it is wrong for a teacher to hit a child

http://askimam.org/fatwa/fatwa.php?a...c6139b917645a8

so guys it is not a religious thing at all, more of a cultural thing if you can call it that

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

evening yus, the problem with your statement "its a culture thing" is that we do have laws against child cruelty in the uk and they must be adhered to, be it muslim or catholic. in uk culture we do things slightly different, take for example the muslim school also featured in the programme run by was it a professor. all the kids in his classroom were bright happy young things who seemed to be proud of learning about their religion. surely this is better than breeding fear. from experience fear passes on through generations, i have witnessed it myself at the hand of my father (who had it from hsi father). i made sure it stopped with me because we have moved on since the 70's and are more aware of childrens rights.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    evening yus, the problem with your statement "its a culture thing" is that we do have laws against child cruelty in the uk and they must be adhered to, be it muslim or catholic. in uk culture we do things slightly different, take for example the muslim school also featured in the programme run by was it a professor. all the kids in his classroom were bright happy young things who seemed to be proud of learning about their religion. surely this is better than breeding fear. from experience fear passes on through generations, i have witnessed it myself at the hand of my father (who had it from hsi father). i made sure it stopped with me because we have moved on since the 70's and are more aware of childrens rights.
    sorry mate, its not really a culture thing i dunno what it is tbh

its defo not an islamic thing though.

we werent really taught in fear, if you didnt misbehave and stuff you wouldnt get hit, we dont know whats happening in the class in the prog and what happened before with the kids that got hit. but for sure i can tell they have no respect for the teacher

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by yus786 View Post
    more of a cultural thing if you can call it that
    This. Ask any Asian above 20 about getting beats from their parents and 99% will say they've had it done.

The reason I said to ask anyone over 20 is Im not sure about the current generation of little shits because their parents know what slippers/sticks/backhands feel like against skin so they'd rather discipline in another soft way.

It usually work upto a level, I'd love to know how many indians have asbos against them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    Since when did religion qualify anyone to decide that assaulting a child was okay?
    I haven't said anywhere that it's ok so I'm not sure why you have aimed this venomous question at me.

I've only posted my opinion which is that a more hands on approach is tolerated differently in different cultures. Please refrain from twisting my words to make out that I'm a cunt and try and put some thought in to any future posts you make.

Thank you

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

try and put some thought in to any future posts you make.
    I think you should take your own advice.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I haven't said anywhere that it's ok so I'm not sure why you have aimed this venomous question at me.

I've only posted my opinion which is that a more hands on approach is tolerated differently in different cultures. Please refrain from twisting my words to make out that I'm a cunt and try and put some thought in to any future posts you make.

Thank you

But...... You are a cunt Cyprus, look at the footy shirt you wear

Thanks
    Karma Level

Loving the holier than thou attitudes of some of the non-muslims here. When I was at school there was plenty of kids getting the cane, there was always a strong threat of punishment if we misbehaved. As has been said above, kids these days have no respect whatsoever, and its because they are aware that they cannot be disciplined at all. I find it incredibly ironic that some of the people who have commented or thanked in this thread are effectively saying children shouldn't be punished physically, yet are more than happy to see children locked up for life for crimes they commit.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    kids these days have no respect whatsoever, and its because they are aware that they cannot be disciplined at all.
    Correlation ≠ causation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12