Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drunk.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Drunk.

Well, I CBA to do this anon, and I'm past caring, and TBH if this shit is going on then I really have bigger problems...

Went out last night to a pub for a few beers and something to eat with a work friend who's birthday was on Monday and the missus.

Now I didn't think I drank a lot... But it seems maybe I did. I was so sure however I drank more the previous Saturday... Anyway... Was there from 5pm, and ate about 7:30 ish, had a steak sandwich. Few other ppl I knew came in and bought me a drink.

I have this thing where if someone asks to buy me a drink I'll say yes, even if I have one. Dunno why, but hey.

Went home about 9pm and listened to music apparently and went to sleep. I'm going on what the missus says, because I have NO memory from 9pm.

At some random point in the night I've got up out of bed and pissed all over the floor... I must have been asleep but what the actual fuck is that all about?!

I'm quite disturbed by this... I've kinda got used to the memory loss thing, must be an age thing or years of chemical abuse but I can handle that. Pissing in my sleep however is not right...

I laughed my arse off many years ago when a mate did similar. He got up in the middle of the night and walked over to his wardrobe, opened it and pissed in one of his record boxes... Never thought it would happen to me.

I have been sleeping badly for a week or two and been having some weird dreams that I cant seem to remember after, wonder if that has owt to do with it.

So come on, advice please...

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Drunk.

did exactly the same a few years ago, I had been out for 12 hours and in a mates house that I'd never been to before. I just got up, stripped naked, pissed behind his telly and went back to sleep.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I did the same thing after the united liverpool cup game, got smashed all day. Got home an was sick everywhere. My gf put me bed, next thing she knew i was up and pissing all over her hair straightners and hand bags
    PS3 - FIFA 09 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    PS3 - FIFA 10 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    and now
    PS3 - FIFA 11 - DF CHAMPION!!!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

mate I've done the same once before, got hammered and was really tired so slept really deeply and dreamt I was pissing in the loo, err err nope I'd just rolled over and pissed over the bed onto the carpet...don't beat yourself about it mate, I think most people have done it at least once...

Thanks
    Karma Level

So what, it's like just sleep pissing?!

Your asleep and dreaming of pissing so you do?

I've never done anything weird like this before, I don't sleep walk or talk in my sleep...

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

I once lived with a girl whose father was a notorious piss head and she used to tell me tales of him coming home when she was a kid and pissing in the laundry basket and various other places etc. I used to like a drink too, and on one occasion she told me about him coming hone and pissing on the dog or some shit.

Anyway, like a twat I took the piss out of him a bit and said no matter what state I was in I'd never do something like that. The next night out I came home fucked and the girlfriend told me the next morning I'd got up in the middle of the night and not only pissed in the wardrobe but also ventured downstairs and pissed all over the telephone. I'd never done anything like that before, or since.

Looking back it was probably my subconscious trying to make me look like a twat. Anyway, she left not long after that. I'm not sure if it was the pissing or being caught having a wank over her sister's holiday snaps that done it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

This is quite common I'm sure. I've done it and I've seen and heard loads of people doing something similar.
    In any case, I wouldn't worry about that. If it was a shit you took, then I would be worried.
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Got home pissed up once and fell asleep on the telephone to some bird. Apparently then woke up stripped off and pissed all over the telephone and my clothes. Bwahahahaha!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

The worst I've ever had it was the morning after my cousin's wedding. I had drunk 2 bottles of wine on my own. I woke up and curiously my pillow was stuck to my face. Puzzled by this, I decided to investigate further and looking down, discovered that I had emptied the entire contents of my stomach from the previous night, in to my bed.

From the outside everything looked normal but under the covers it was a different story. Half the bed was pink from wine with chunks of food floating and gathering around where my body's weight was pushing down the mattress in little pools.

I'm lucky I didn't drown in my sleep.

PS: This subject has brought back a memory since it involves fluids and beds. I used to have this fuck buddy back in the UK. Calling her plump would be the understatement of the century. Anyway, as you can imagine she loved having the Greek Stallion ride her at every opportunity. She was a squirter and by squirter I mean Super Soaker 3000 style. I had her squirting so much one night that she had totally soaked through the mattress and there was a puddle on my fucking parquet flooring!
    Last edited by cyprus; 4th March 2011 at 12:52 PM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I think you should sign up to the Drink Aware website and see if you still want to drink as much

http://my.drinkaware.co.uk/users/sign_in#user_new

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thread of the year

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sleep walk to go to toilet quite a bit the older I've got. It fine most of the time I make it to toilet then get back in bed. However if ur not in ur house problems occur!

Most fucked up thing is that I have my eyes open when I sleep walk.

Few weeks ago my girlfriend woke up shitting it as someone was trying to get through the upstairs window in our bedroom. Turns out it was me and when she asked what the fuck I was doing I simple said " going to toilet" got out of the window and went to the bathroom then got in bed and started to snore. No w that's fucked up.

Also work up naked in the gArden before

Thanks
    Karma Level

I did it with a bird i had only just met. Must have been about 4 days into the relationship. Well we both got pissed and i ended up stopping at her flat. The urge got me and in my sub dreamworld state i thought i was going to the toilet. In the morning I awoke to a 4 letter attack from her telling me that i had in fact watered her cloths in the wardrobe.

I can remember going to the toilet but it must have been the dog that did her cloths

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

My mate did this , he once pissed in the back of his TV & all over his PS2 after we'd been out all day getting trolley'd!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've never done it, but my bro in law has pissed up the wardrobe doors a few times my sister said.

Talking of memory loss, its happened to me a few times. Saturday just gone was the most recent. I can remember being in 1 bar in town, but cannot remember a thing after it. I woke up in my bed with 3 towels full of sick next to me. Cannot remember what happened at all. It only seems to happen after I have a Jagerbomb though, but I can only remember only having the one early in the night :/

Thanks
    Karma Level

http://www.gompels.co.uk/index.php/cPath/303_304

Seems like there's a few here need these ;-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I've never done it, but my bro in law has pissed up the wardrobe doors a few times my sister said.

Talking of memory loss, its happened to me a few times. Saturday just gone was the most recent. I can remember being in 1 bar in town, but cannot remember a thing after it. I woke up in my bed with 3 towels full of sick next to me. Cannot remember what happened at all. It only seems to happen after I have a Jagerbomb though, but I can only remember only having the one early in the night :/
    I have a saying that three jagers = mindblank.

How old are you out of interest, I've only had this memory loss problem in last 5 years or so (I'm 35) wondering if it's age related. At least I think its the last 5 years...

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Class thread!!!

I never have because I'm normal but three different mates have on different occasions!! One of them pissed over the video recorder (going back a bit) round another mate’s house, another one pissed in a plant pot and on the floor next to it round his bird’s house.

My personal favourite of the three is when my other mate proceeded to open the door of his female flatmates room, walk over to the other side and piss in the corner of her room, then went back to bed. Apparently she woke up as he came in but didn't say anything as he scared the shit out of her!! He did get a right bollocking in the morning though when she had him back in there cleaning it all up!! He was just glad it was only a piss and he didn’t try and lay any cable!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Overdose View Post
    I have a saying that three jagers = mindblank.

How old are you out of interest, I've only had this memory loss problem in last 5 years or so (I'm 35) wondering if it's age related. At least I think its the last 5 years...

DJ OD
    Im 23 (24 next week) an its happend to me for the last 10 years lol.

It will probably happen next week 2
    PS3 - FIFA 09 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    PS3 - FIFA 10 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    and now
    PS3 - FIFA 11 - DF CHAMPION!!!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I`ve done this a few times. Got hammered then been humoured by stories from the gf of me:

1. Getting up, opening the curtains and diving behind, then closing the curtains again and pissing on the windowsill
    2. Pissing in the sink...got close that time
    3. Pissing in my sock drawer, in the wardrobe...had to wash like all my socks for that one
    4. Pissing in the laundry hamper
    5. Pissing in a pot plant between the bedroom and the bathroom

I think it happens to most guys when pissed up.
    Recent Mac convert...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast