Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Ecclestone speaks to prosecutors

Ecclestone speaks to prosecutors

Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has been questioned by state prosecutors in Germany as part of an ongoing investigation about alleged payments of $50 million (USD) to a German banker.
    In a statement issued by Ecclestone's office in London on Friday night, F1's commercial right holder said that he had been assisting German authorities - and had travelled to Germany as part of the inquiry into the activities of banker Gerhard Gribkowsky.
    "I have been cooperating with the State Prosecution Office's investigation of the affairs of Dr Gribkowsky since the outset," said Ecclestone.
    "When I was informed that there was a first suspicion in relation to my perceived involvement in the matter, I went to see the Senior State Prosecutor and her team in Munich earlier this month to clear up any allegations against me."
    Gribkowsky was arrested earlier this year amid investigations about the sale of F1 by his then employers BayernLB to current owners CVC in 2006 - and centred on $50 million of payments that the German is alleged to have received.
    Ecclestone has consistently denied any link with those alleged payments or involvement in the matter – and added that he was confident German authorities would concur.
    "I am confident that when the full facts have been established, I will be exonerated of blame for any wrongdoing," he added.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/90752
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Ecclestone speaks to prosecutors

Lock the cunt up !
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.