Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

scam My life as a dishy Doctor

It all started last summer, on perhaps the hottest day of the year. I was on the bus making my way to work when I heard a shout downstairs, followed by a thud. Being naturally curious, I raced down only to see a frail old lady lying on the floor, surrounded by her shopping. I also noticed 3 well fit looking college girls just standing there.. helplessly.

Sensing the opportunity, I shouted "let me through, I'm a Doctor", the effect was incredible, it was like Moses parting the Red Sea (except I'm sure Moses didn't have a hard-on at the same time). I helped the old dear back on her feet and held her hand whilst she regained her composure, all the time stealing furtive glances at the college girls. I told her to go to her GP for a check to be on the safe side, but otherwise I was happy that she was not seriously injured. I then got back on my feet acknowledging the silent round of applause and admiring glances.

Anyway a week later I was in Tescos and a girl comes up to me, 'you're the doctor?' noticing my blank expression, she continued 'the one who helped that old woman on the bus'. 'Ah, yes I am' I said regaining my composure. 'It was really lucky you were there when you were' she said, her cheeks going red, pupils dilating and lips pouting suggestively.

Although I honestly couldn't remember seeing her on the bus, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth so I suggested that we move on to the pub across the road where we could continue this delightful conversation in more comfortable surroundings. I spent the entire evening regaling tales of my medical school days, the close calls, lives saved and those that didn't make it. Being a fan of ER, House and Holby City helped fuel my rich imagination. She was like putty in my hands and it was then that I decided to make my move, and suggest that she come over to mine for coffee.

The next few seconds were a blur.... she pulled out a small rectangular device, clicked a button and proceeded to read me my Miranda rights (that was when I knew I hadn't seen her before).

The judge called my act of deception particularly despicable, given that immediate medical attention after the old woman's fall may have saved her life. I am now doing an 8 year stretch for involuntary manslaughter at Her Majesty's Pleasure.

Sent from my BlackBerry® (which Big (bear) Steve leant me in return for a reach around)
    Confessing the sins is good for the soul.

Doing it anonymously means I can talk about all the disgusting shit that Bertroot made me do without grassing myself up ;)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: My life as a dishy Doctor

Nice try but miranda rights are used in the US, it's a caution here.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: My life as a dishy Doctor

Erm... what?

Waste of time reading that. Surely there are forums out there specifically for stories like this one.