In January weighed in at 95.5kg (according to the nhs website I was overweight)

Height - 184.4cm
Age - 30
Penis length - fucking massive

Between now and January I have cut down my weight to 79.6kg (as of today) the reduction has been down to cutting out various junk food (I now booze maybe once every few months, spirits or wines only) I used to eat and swimming 3 times per week Yoga once per week (generally being more active, walking to places rather than driving and some hiking - in cooler weather)

My goal is to reach around 75kg and then begin working on the stronglift 5x5 program although I have considered starting it before I reach my goal weight.

I currently eat 3 times per day Muesli in the morning with a banana + soy milk/normal full fat milk

Lunch - Varies but calorie wise 900 kal or less (including small carton of milk)

Evening meal - When alone I usually eat small, fish/meat with rice (with fruit grapefruit or pineapple) With the misses - anything goes banquets of meats/fishes veggies the works.

One of my future concerns is weight gain for muscle mass and how I am going to eat a high amount of protein rich food without putting on excess fat again.... I guess that is something I will find out in the coming weeks.

Peace.