Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Whine I FOOKING HATE EA (This is why they fail sooo much)

I feel i should share what EA's Customer service is really like:-

I quit ultimate teams a few months ago, sold my coins and gave up after pointless people glitching the game and EA not doing anything about it and also finding out none of your players carry over to the next year, so its like any real team losing all their players at the end of the season, needless to say i got well over £100 back on ebay

for those not familar with glitching, if your losing and want a 3-0 win just unplug your ethernet cable and plug it back in, go to work, come home and you will have a 3-0 win if you internet lasted that long and they got bored and turned the xbox off, I think i left the xbox on for 8 hours once to get a win another bad thing in ultimate teams if you quit you get less coins for buying new players,
    yes how bad is that? EA still have no addressed this problem, you can be punished for winning and then punished again by their poor code/cheaters.

So i have not bothered with ultimate teams since really, but have always though ranked games work, i will just play them.

today i started my 1st ranked game in a while (40 win 19 losses and 12 draws) i do ok for my level

Anyway beat the guy 7-1 , last kick of the game it locked up, rebooted and now 3-0 loss, so let EA know how crapo they really are:-

When i was sending my rant and telling them they can fuck right off i will be playing Pro Evo clubs this year, i noticed the email i sent them regarding our virtual DF team, they did absolutely nothing to help with that either,. we had to delete the club which had won 27 cups and had 4700 points, there reply to me telling them we had to delete everything we had earned for the past 6 months (well over 300 hours invested) because they had messed online clubs up, the random players in our club was 46 rated instead of 70.

Here is their reply to me telling them i had deleted everything we had ever earned because of there mistake

Hi EA, Our Pro Club (Digital Forums) is suppose to be a 5 star club, but the com...

Response Samrat Ray via Email05/24/2011 12:42 AM
    Hello Gamer,

Thank you for writing to Electronic Arts customer support.

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to assist you regarding your issue. You will be receiving a Survey shortly in your E-mail. I will appreciate if you can take out some time and mention if I was of any help to you.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Thank you,

Harve
    EA Online Support

OK so not only have they not assisted me, they have no apology and want me to take time out to fill in their survey?

I think EA have the worst customer service of any company ever, the game simply does not work, instead of fixing it they just bring out another FIFA, take your money and then don't care about if the game actually works or not.

those who know fifa well will know all about the first 6 months of not being able to play online due to the game going out of synch, everybody thought it was lag, it was there multiplayer coding failing.

Who is up for some Pro Evo This year?

I have had enough of Electronic Arts
    [live=W4RH34D]W4RH34D[/live]

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: I FOOKING HATE EA (This is why they fail sooo much)

Here, Here!!
    [live=Fried%20Parsnips]name[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

The EA servers are notoriously shit, I gave up playing Fifa online after Fifa 09, the game just feels different online which sux

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

+1
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Although I've always been mainly a Pro Evo player (with a bit of FIFA every now and then) I would still say Pro is shite online in every department compared to FIFA - but I don't play either of em online anymore as it just winds me up.

Thanks
    Karma Level

my email to EA lol

Customer Gamer via via CSS Web08/01/2011 04:49 AM
    I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HAVING QUIT ULTIMATE TEAMS MONTHS AGO BECAUSE EVERYBODY WAS
    CRASHING THE GAME ON PURPOSE, I THOUGHT I WOULD COME BACK FOR A RANKED GAMES, AS I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD SKILL RANK, I DON'T LOSE OFTEN, SURELY EA HAVE FIXED THERE GAME BY NOW, I MEAN WHAT POOR COMPANY WOULD ALLOW THERE GAMES TO NOT WORK FOR SO LONG? BUT ALAS NO
    YOU PROVE TO BE TOTALLY USELESS STILL, 1 RANKED GAME 1 GLITCHER, 1 LOSS THAT SHOULD BE A 7-1 WIN.
    AFTER SCORING MY 7th GOAL THE PLAYER GLITCHED AND NOW IT COUNTS AS A 3-0 LOSS.

IT IS NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE STILL A WASTE OF SPACE AND CANT FIX PROBLEMS.

WHY DONT YOU MAKE THINGS WORK PROPERLY INSTEAD OF ADDING NEW POINTLESS FEATURES.

I FOR ONE WILL BE BUYING PRO EVOLUTION THIS YEAR, AND WILL BE TAKING MY CLUB WITH ME.

YOU HAVE FAILED THIS YEAR TO IMPROVE FIFA, THE DEVS SHOULD ALL BE SACKED, GAME IS ALWAYS OUT OF SYNC/TO THE NOVICE LOOKS LIKE LAG, TO THE WISE ITS YOUR POOR CODE, GLITCHERS ARE ON THE LEADERBOARDS BECAUSE YOU FAIL TO DELIVER TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

my user id is ****
    you can see my 3-0 loss on my last game if you want to do anything about this glitcher? which i doubt you will.

Yours very very dissapointed

Thanks to Fearless

rIKmAN (1st August 2011)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I won't buy another EA game while they keep shutting down servers for games when they get to about two years old.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Great email, let down by the use of all caps haha!

Thanks
    Karma Level

CAPS for shouting

Only tonight we have 6ft 8 virtual pro players with superfast speed on clubs, every mode is ruined lol
    here is yet more evidence of EA Failure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svXQt...eature=related

Thanks
    Karma Level

Good to see it's not just us who are fed up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q45ngwV_aO4&sns=em

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have been doing some reading

1. people look your club up on the player matchup, if your on a winning streak they just back out, if we did this and was selective who we play we would have 100000 points

2. We can spot Hacked VPs oin the playermatch up, if they are rated over 92 just backout they are cheating!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

This is one of the reasons I quit playing. Too many cheaters making ppl stress out and not enjoy the games.....

-=AD=-