Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

PS3 RockSmith - Mini review

Background

For those who don't know, RockSmith is the latest in the long line of guitar based music games. However, the difference in this game is that you use a real electric guitar and not a plastic toy.

You also may (or may not) know that Rocksmith has been delayed in Europe due to legal action by the band of the same name. This is not expected to be resolved until Feb 2012 at the earliest. So for now, the only (none piracy option) is to import the game.

If you are a PS3 owner... good news! This game is region Free on the PS3, so yopu can import the American version (released 18th Oct). However, if you are a Xbox owner, you are out of luck... it is region locked!

Buying

If you decide to import the game, the best place seems to be at..

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/advance...sort=2a&page=1

It will cost £55 + postage ($8 - I seem to remember). But remember you also get the cable to connect your console to the guitar.

I took about a week to get delivered and the box was miss labelled as a "Toy $18", so no import duty charged (no I didn't ask for this)

Obviously if you buy this game you will need your own real electric guitar!

Package

The box is really quite heavy... I was impressed with the postage price (from canada) considering the weight.

In the box, you get...

The game (obviously),
    The cable... which I must say is a very sturdy, well built quality item (and of a good length too)
    A free guitar strap (nothing to shout about... normal, black strap with "Rocksmith" on it)
    Some number stickers!
    These stickers are to stick on the edge of the guitar neck to mark / number the fret positions. They mark positions 3,5,7,9,12 and 15
    Yeah ok, if you are a seasoned guitar player you will ignore them and even point out that there are marks already on the guitar.
    However, as a beginner it is a real aid.

My wicked guitar setup

I personally am using a very expensive Korean fender copy, which must of cost a whopping £60 new (with Amp). Obviously if you are learning to play the guitar in the tradition way, these are probably not a good investment as they will go out of tune every 2 mins. However, for the purpose of this game, it seems fine. The main reasons for this are two fold. A) When you play in the game you are always playing with music so it does always so good. B) When ever you play something in the game it always does a quick "tune" check of your 6 strings before you start... and if any string is out of tune it will take you to the quick tune facility.

Now would also be a good point to mention that there are known sound lag issues in this game. The main issue seems to be caused by sound through HDMI. Therefore the game recommends you don't use hdmi sound. In the case of the ps3 this means it is best to have picture only through the hdmi lead and have your sound going straight to a sound amp (via that phono lead you got with the PS3 but you never even took out the box and have actually forgotten it existed!). From the start, I used this recommended setup and hence I haven't noticed any lag.

How the game works

Imagine you are standing at the beginning of a running track. An you are looking at the lanes going off into the distance in front of you. In Rocksmith this are your frets... as marked by the number labels mentioned above. The far left lane is fret 1, followed by 2, 3, 4 etc... all the way up to 19 (i think). When you playing music, the game trys to keep about 8 big fret lanes in focus and tends to pan slowly left and right (obviously depending of how the music is going) to keep the frets you need in view. However, sometimes it zooms out to show more frets if music denotes it.
    The six strings are colour coded. The top string is red, the next yellow, then blue and so on. Here is the basis of the game... you see a "guitar" hero type note coming down lane 2... and it is red. This means you hold down the top string on fret 2 and when it gets to the bottom you twang the string. This is a basis of Rocksmith. I have to say the system works very well. I always knew where I was supposed to be when playing (not that I could.. but that's another matter).
    I had doubts that the game would/could be good enough to know merely by tone if you had fret 1 held down and not fret 2 (as instructed) but I have to say "yes it does"... It seems very accurate!

The Music

One of you 1st thoughts maybe to browse through the list of included Music and turn your nose up at most of the tracks. I did and I must say that most of the tracks are not my cuppa tea.. the ones I really like I can count on one hand. However, 1st of all there seem to be a good amount of tracks. 2ndly, its not like guitar hero... unless you already are a great guitar player, you won't be taking in the songs and having fun... you will be working you little fingers off! Lastly, the songs seem to be selected somewhat by the ability to teach you stuff and not for their party popularity.

Me

Before I start on my main opinion, I should say that I think this game will have different rating depending on how good you are on the guitar. From the beginning it is all setup for a total newbie and indeed I am a total newbie (I thought I was semi-newbie cause I could strum 4 or 5 chords, but this game has quickly shown me I have a lot to learn). Anyway, my point is that I can only give you an opinion as a beginner. Hard core guitar players may obviously get a total different aspect to it.

I think I will have to review this game in stages as it is going to take me a while to get deep into the game (as I am Crap)....

Day 1

As mentioned above, I have got nothing but praise to how the game reacts to the guitar and the clear 3D fret board system. The general graphics are much in the style of the traditional rock band / guitar hero type game, including various venues, crowds and of course your practice room. You seen it all before and nothing is improved in this respect. Navigating the menus is a bit of a pain the arse, purely because you obviously need to use a game pad to navigate... this means that in between guitar sessions, you have to reach for the controller... a bit of a pain in the ass, but how else could they do it?
    At the start, you are taken through a nifty guitar tuning session (which I found better than a proper digital guitar tuner)... then you are straight into a song! Don't worry you initially play only a few notes... and they are only single notes (no chords yet). Its all very simple stuff, but all it takes is 2 or 3 changes of frets and you can quickly get in a mess... but hey you are really playing a well known song (I won't spoil it by saying which one) and ok, yeah you make a bit of a hash of it but the game is very forgiving. You can get bronze, silver and gold stars for each song but a pass is quite easy to attain... its not like Guitar Hero where they expect you to be almost perfect before moving on.
    Anyway, thats how you carry on... you get more things added to your plate via a little technique session, followed by a song... which if you a noob like me get quite flustered about and make cock ups all over the place. however, no problem... thats a pass, lets try the next stage says Rocksmith. Its all very forgiving. Great if you like to progess. For me, I found it little to forgiving and wanted to go back and try again... but i just make a mess of it again! LOL
    On top of this you get the arcade games. At the beginning there is only one unlocked (Duck Shoot). In this arcade game, ducks randomly shoot up the fret lanes, you have to hold down the string on the corresponding fret and pluck it to shoot it. In a way it is brilliant... within 5 mins I was improving my fret finger awareness and with a score of 42,000 I was impressed. Until it showed me the world leader board.. 4,435,622 - cocks!
    However, although it was good, it did get a little boring. And all the other games are locked. Kinda of annoying, I want to try the other games but fuck knows what I will have to do to unlock the other stuff?
    The only other thing I should add, is that the game is narrated by this American guy, which I personally found him a bit annoying, especially after my shit guitar playing. If it was real life I can see him quickly have my cheap fender copy straight up his ass!

Anyway, I after day one it looks a great learning tool... but it is obvious that unless you are a decent guitar player you are really going to have to put time and effort into it... after all you are learning to play the guitar. Can it teach you to play? At this point I would defo a big yes. But there is no shortcuts, not even with this game... you need to put in the time! However, I have already quickly realised that I am not going to get far unless I can learn to stretch my four fingers across 4 frets... which I can't at the moment. Major Bummer!

8 Thanks given to MsDG

Crossman (28th October 2011),  Delboy_1976 (25th October 2011),  Geko (27th October 2011),  Nibb (25th October 2011),  rIKmAN (26th October 2011),  WRATH OF BOD (28th October 2011),  _Belial (25th October 2011),  {{909}} (26th October 2011)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: RockSmith - Mini review

Good review that.

I for one would be very interested in how you progress as the game goes on as I may invest in this in the future (Xbox though so looks like I may have to wait!!)

Keep em coming!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Great review MsDG!

Ahh the old finger stretching, I remember those days lol!
    Little tip for you is to play a little bit to get your fingers warmed up, then take your finger and thumb from your strumming hand and put them between the 2 fingers on your fretting hand that you want to stretch, relax your fretting fingers and push them open with your finger and thumb. This worked wonders for my fretting length (oo-er!) and made it easier to play stuff like Message in a Bottle and Neon (John Mayer)....not full speed, but nice clear sounds when I strummed so I was sure I was fretting right.

I have been playing around 8yrs now, so I'm a little worried that yours and a few other reviews have mentioned that it might not tax good guitar players.
    I'm more looking at it as a nice looking "Tab Machine" though and I have just bought a lead (as I said in the other thread), and owning a jtag I can play the NTSC version () and I'm sure they bring out loads of DLC for it as well. ()

I'll be using a Taylor 814 so I will report back here once it's arrived and I've had a go, as an electro acoustic has a wider neck,frets,strings and is harder to play than an electric every review I've seen uses a pure electric so I'm not certain it will work.

I'll try both anyway and will do a mini-review from a more experienced players viewpoint, and on 360.

Can't wait for my lead to arrive now as I was having no luck getting a Fender Squier for RB3 and was just getting disheartened til I read your post.

Thanks again!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Day 2

I guess my 2nd day can be summed up by the fact that I have just spent two and a half hours playing the game.... after a really hard day at work. Now I really should qualify that statement a bit more by adding, i wasn't at all in the state of mind of "wow this is brilliant, I can't put it down", but at the same time I lost nearly 3 hours without really noticing! Compare this to my previous pre-game occasional twanging on the guitar... when half an hour seemed a life time!

I started off where I left off yesterday... by playing the songs. However, that came to a sudden halt. I guess I must be into about 9th, 10th song.. and up until now I thought the game was being generous by scoring me enough to move onto the next song. However, I hit this song that I didn't really think is any harder than the rest but it now is obviously getting stricter on me... I am not good enough to get a pass yet. I tried twice but still no dice. The song is actually Nivarna's, In Bloom... which I like a lot so I don't mind retrying. To be honest i am knackered after work so I am not at my best!
    While I am on the subject, I noticed tonight two things about the songs. One, the lyrics scroll across the top (as per rock band)... it just goes to show how bust I was yesterday getting to grips with it... I never noticed until tonight!
    The other thing I never noticed yesterday is after the song ends, if you stay in the post song menu, it actually replays the song (complete with your playing included) so you can see how shit you were!

So, as I was stuck on a song, I thought I would concentrate on unlocking the mini arcade games. A quick google revealed that most of them are unlocked via doing the "mini technique lessons". Yeah ok, I didn't mention them yesterday, but there are a dozen little lessons that basically explain a new thing (like hammer on's / off's... sliding etc). After the lesson you get a mini track that test your new technique (you are then scored). Some of the lessons, I found fucking hard and a bit to advanced for a beginner. For example in the power chord lesson, it shows you how to them... and it gives you some simple power chords to do. yeah, no problem got that. Then into the mini track to get scored and the power chords it gives you changes to different Power chords and shifts up and down the frets. Yeah, ok if you are decent on a guitar you will no doubt find this fairly easy stuff... but as a beginner the difficulty is off the scale. However, perhaps i am doing techniques that I am not supposed to be attempting yet? (as none of the songs have given me shit like this yet)???

Another lesson that made me go Hmmm, was a harmonics lesson... I could not get any score in this test at all... a big fat zero. This highlighted a kind a flaw in this game as although it can point out what you should do, it can't tell you what you are doing wrong! However, although I am a newbie, I am sure I must be getting a bit right... enough to get some score! It was then I wondered if it could be an issue of my cheap shit guitar? Maybe its not good enough to pick up the nuances of harmonics? Or am I just shit?

Luckily, the majority of arcade games are unlocked merely by having a go at the lessons... and not by the score. Therefore I can give you this quick run down of the arcade games...

Duck Shoot

As mentioned yesterday, the duck shoot helps you learn moving up and down the fret scale. However, although I love the concept of the game, in practice it annoyed me some what. The reason is because it plays on the concept of you are running out of time and you must shoot more ducks to get more time. In practice, if you are a newbie... you more or less play the same length game each time you play... which is kinda short. There are no modes or options in the game (or any of the arcade games). I would personally liked to see a mode where you have a set time (say 10 mins) where you could try to score as much as possible.

Slidey Tetris type game

There is a falling blocks game where you only have control of the block moving left or right. You move it by performing notes slides. I found it a bit shit. I also wondered do you really need to practice slides? You play a note, then slide... it doesn't seem a great technique you need to master, perhaps I am wrong?

Baseball

I liked this a lot. Basically you are batting, as the pitcher is getting ready it tells you the fret (lets say Fret 3). As he pitches you are told the string to strum and you must do this at the right point (not to early and not to late)... if your timing is off badly, you will miss. If you are slightly off you will do a small hit. get it spot on and you twat the ball out the park. As there is 3 trikes for each player... and you get 3 players out per game, it gives the beginner more of a laided back game. However, I have noticed as I got more score, it started adding note bending into the mix... I suspect other stuff will be thrown in as it gets harder.

Road runner type game

If you wanna practice you quick picking, then there is a road runner type game, where you get it to run as fast as possible by doing "decathlon" type quick picking on a string to make it run fast. There are 6 lanes (coloured the same as the strings) and as the thing is running, lanes end causing it to stop, so you must change lanes by using a different string

Chord Zombie thing

This is another game I quite like... You have multiple zombies coming out the ground in Chord formation... simply play the right chord and you shoot the zombies. I quite liked this game, seems like a great way of learning chord changes.

Harmonics game

I didn't even try this due to the fact that I epic fail on this subject atm

There are about 4-5 other games still locked, not sure what i have to do yet to get these unlocked.

Anyway, my fingers had enough by this time, so I jacked it in for the night. However, this is a good point to make for newbies... if you are not a guitar player, you fingers are gonna smart until you get used to guitar playing... in both finger tips cut through with cheese wire fashion and fingers spread wide like a hoar on a Saturday night!

Also I forgot to mention yesterday, if you do buy a cheap ass guitar for this game, you will probably find the strings will snap quickly (cheap strings). Its not a biggy... a decent set of strings is like £10... but its something to factor in if you go down this route.

3 Thanks given to MsDG

Crossman (28th October 2011),  Geko (27th October 2011),  rIKmAN (27th October 2011)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by MsDG View Post
    Also I forgot to mention yesterday, if you do buy a cheap ass guitar for this game, you will probably find the strings will snap quickly (cheap strings). Its not a biggy... a decent set of strings is like £10... but its something to factor in if you go down this route.

A lot of newbies are going to find it a little daunting to change strings. The first time I changed strings on a guitar I broke 3 of them. But maybe I am just a little thick...

Thanks to Geko

rIKmAN (27th October 2011)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

The only way to not have pain playing guitar is to keep playing, eventually you will build up callouses on the ends of your fingers and you won't feel a thing.
    Until then, you can either dip your fingers in petrol (dangerous) or vinegar to help harden them up (wives tales maybe, but heard a few guitarists mention this to me).

One other tip is if your fingers are really sore, but you just want to play so badly, put a small bit of superglue on the end of each finger where you would fret the strings, wait for it to harden and play away - I have done this in the past when I was learning and it works a treat.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Day 3

I should start by saying that I feel really shitty today (as in ill)... and I still went to work (violins). The reason I mention this is because tonight I am going to have a bit of a moan about RS.

Despite me feeling off, I still did about 90 mins tonight. However, I have now hit the wall. I am not progressing at all because I'm not good enough at the songs I am on. To be honest as well, atm I seem a million miles off the improvement to move on. With this in mind, I decided to collate a few moans and post them on the official forum (copied below). The only other thing I should add to the below is that my "number 5" sticker is loosing its sticking ability!
    Here is my post...

Although I could write a long piece about the merits of Rocksmith... I really also have to question who exactly play tested this game from a beginners point of view??

As a total beginner, I was really looking forward to this game but I have to question how much the total newbies have been over looked??

For example...

I am already acutely aware that finger placement and the ability to be able to stretch four fingers across 4 frets is quite key to playing the guitar. Yeah the game shows you where you fingers should be place but nowhere does it address how the heck you are supposed to do it? Ok, there is no magic solution to being able to stretch your fingers, other than time... however, where are the in game exercises to assist with this? It seems to me that you are thrown straight into song playing and a beginner will naturally shift around the frets using the one finger... surely this is not the way to learn a guitar? I am actually finding I have to try and ignore the urge to try and play a song as best as I can to try and practice some finger discipline... but the game is not helping me with this, in fact in most respects the exact opposite!

Ducks seems like a good practice aid for a beginner... but why have no options? Why force everyone to play the "rush before you run out of time" mode... why not have an endless untimed mode? I would quite like to play on ducks for sometime, but I am getting fed up of the time limited short games and starting all over again, where as an unlimted mode would hold my interest more. Oh yeah, as for the score board, as a beginner I don't give a stuff about the world ranking silly scores... it only goes to show how pathetic my score is. Yes you can switch to the personal scores, but guess what, every time you play it swaps back to world ranking... it honestly really puts you off as a beginner. Did not one player mention this in beta testing????

Technique lessons can also be frustrating. Take for instance the Harmonics lesson. Harmonic is hard, as a beginner it is very hard. So why when you are taken into the practice track, it is a mix of harmonics AND note changes. Why? The lesson is harmonics... so why add in the extra difficulty a note changes?

I could go on (and on) with examples but I hope you get the general idea that I think the beginner has been left somewhat lacking the support needed. Yeah ok, you had to make the game for all levels of experience, but why not just but some extra options in for the total idiot like me?

Just to end, one general moan is I think that the control pad is used far too much in the game. Press start button to begin... I have my hands full of guitar! The arcade games use the guitar to start the game, so why do I have to press X all the time? Do I really have to develop a duct tape controller on guitar mod?

Rocksmith 2... stick me on your play testing list... I'll give you suggestions LOL!

Thanks to MsDG

rIKmAN (27th October 2011)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Two quick questions....

1) The silly cow that I am, didn't check the DLC status when I imported this game. The official statement is as below. Now, I know that I could setup a US account to download DLC however I'm not that fussed for now. However, I am a bit unclear to what will happen when the Europe version is released and the Europe DLC is available. We I be able to download europe DLC on my UK account when it becomes available?

As many of you know, Rocksmith will not be available in Europe until 2012. This is due to music licensing and other external factors.
    For those of you in Europe who plan to import the game, we want to advise you to do so at your own risk. Here’s some information that may help you with your decision:
    -The XBOX 360 version of the game is region locked.
    -The PS3 version of the game is not region locked, but doesn’t support PAL.
    -The PSN store is region locked, and therefore you will not be able to download DLC outside of your region.
    Please know that we are working hard to ensure that everyone in Europe can get their hands on Rocksmith as soon as possible! Thanks for the continued support!
    2) I'm not sure if i should continue my updated posts on this game... is anyone (except Rikman) bothered or have you had enough already?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The European DLC will not work with the US game different bles numbers.. but you maybe able to change this somehow..

Keep it going. Im interested I would like to learn the guitar and this game interests me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i just got my self an electric guitar & amps to learn so i will deffo be having ago at this, thanks MsDG

Sent By Brick Wrapped In Paper Thrown Through The Window..........

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

im still interested, keep the reviews coming, they are appreciated

however lol i must say that your reviews are taking me away from wanting this
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am interested too. I feel it may help my son develop his interest in the guitar into a decent amount of practice.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Keep em coming MsDG - I've always wanted to play guitar and seriously thinking about picking this and a guitar up so would like to hear how you get on

Thanks
    Karma Level

Really good review please keep going. I was interested in this game and didnt know it was 2012 before it is now coming out. I hope they do stick in what you have mentioned as dlc content or better still on the game itself in europe when it finally gets released.

Thanks
    Karma Level

LOL, Ok I shall carry on.

1st off, I hope I am not putting you all off the game. Yeah, ok I am a little bit disappointed at the in game support for the total beginner, however there is little doubt in my mind that if you are interested in learning the guitar there is no other way of doing it that is more interesting than this game. Following books, videos, online courses... its all dull as dishwater and hard to keep going. With this game 2 hours can zip by... and thats two hours practice. Yeah its a hard slog learning the guitar and you need to keep at it.

As far as the DLC is concerned, its a bit of a bummer but here is the solution...

A) Create a new PSN account on the same PS3
    B) Register it as the postal address of the country of origin... in my case Canada
    C) The DLC should now work.
    D) Your only problem is payment... visa will only work if the card is registered at the same address as you psn
    E) I am told it works if you have a mastercard (which I haven't)
    F) If you haven't got a mastercard you can by PSN cards for the country you are registered too.
    Again, VG+ come to the rescue. You can buy the cards $ for $ and they will email you code for free.

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/advance...ds=psn&x=0&y=0

Thanks
    Karma Level

interesting read - guess i´ll join your total beginner club (360 rgh needed first).

Thanks
    Karma Level

I had a bit of a success moment tonight.. Some Top Tips for the arcade games...

A) If you turn off your internet connection it fucks off the default stupid silly world ranking scores and you just get your own local scoreboard

B) Turn off the sound completely. The arcade game sound is very traditional arcade type sounds (durr) but it distracts from what you are doing and doesn't add anything to the experience. This is especially so in the Ducks game where it has "hurry up" background music and some condescending bitch saying "you missed" now and again. By turning off the sound, I would say the game is a lot more chilled and better for it... also you can clearly hear your own guitar twanging, which helps a lot cause you can tell when you twanging bum notes.

C) If you play to get the best score possible, as a beginner you will be able to get an OK score by keep looking at the guitar and using one finger for everything. However, if you forget about the scores and try not to look down at the guitar... and try to use all four fingers, you will find your scores are indeed fucking terrible... however if you keep at it, you will get to the point where you are able to beat your one finger/looking at the fret board score. When you do, its time for a mini carlton dance!

Spoiler:

Thanks to MsDG

rIKmAN (29th October 2011)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

do we have a date for the uk yet?.

Sent By Brick Wrapped In Paper Thrown Through The Window..........

Thanks
    Karma Level

There is no date for UK release yet due to the on going legal action. However, it has been stated (unofficially) that the matter will not be resolved until Feb 2012 (at the earliest).

Details on how to send your "virtual turds" to the band of the same name can be found at their website here... http://www.rocksmith-music.com/

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tonight's update is all good.

I still haven't progressed in the game... and I still feel I am really, really shit.... and yet I did another couple of hours on the game today (which must be a testament to the game?).

I got so fucked off the other night with constantly picking up the controller that today I sent MrDG into the shed and told him not to return until he a whittled me a controller stand... which I must say has been very well done and makes playing the game so much easier... The controller is now there right in front on me, and just one finger is needed. Is this the worlds 1st Rocksmith Mod?

The silly cow that I am, I tripped over the guitar lead tonight. You know I said it was very well made? Well it also has a break away connector, to prevent damage when some silly cow trips over it.... It works!

Do you also remember me talking about my "5" sticker was loosing its stickiness? Well it finally gave up any hope of sticking tonight. I could glue it back on, however I see this as being part of Rocksmiths training plan... I'm down one sticker and I seem to be coping fine without it.

For some reason until tonight, I avoided the "rift repeater" in the game. Once I tried it tonight, I found it is actually really quite good.... It gives you a 6 note mini rift and it 1st tests how fast you can play it (and slows it down to suit your skill). It then slowly speeds it up each time you do it 100% correct... until you get to full speed. Then if you do this correct, it adds more notes to the rift. It works quite well and is actually helping me some what.

Following the advice about turning off the sound for the arcade games, I most confess that I actually played the whole game tonight with the sound totally off (inc playing songs). I have to say for the purposes of my training it was a great move. Not only could I hear myself twanging away correctly (or incorrectly) but i was quite chuffed when I could actually recognise parts of the songs (like Nivarnas In Bloom) merely by my own hand... great stuff. This sort of gives two bows to this games. You have the side (with sound) where you get the full playing in a band experience... and of course you have the side (without sound) where it is just as playable but you get the added bonus of just hearing yourself play + its quite quiet for everybody else in the house!

Finally DLC. I did it tonight. I set up a new user profile, registered it at an address in Canada (I choose a random hotel address in A city called "Grimsby" in Canada!). Hey presto, go into the game and the DLC is accessible. At the moment there is only one DLC pack to download and it isn't any extra songs, its craps extra virtual guitar stuff for the game... nothing that anyone with half a brain would pay for.
    However, the flip side of this new account is that I will have to obviously start again because I can't copy over the save data. However, its much better that I do it now because I'm not that far into the game!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast