Close

Thread: Erotica 2011

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Erotica 2011

Taking the other half down to London in 2 weeks time (Saturday 19th November). to Olympia.
    Anyone been before? Should be a giggle.
    We will be out and about Chinatown on the Saturday night having a few beers and showing sally "soho".
    So if anyone is in the vicinity do you fancy a drink. Not a DF meet as such, but just a beer or 3

Pictures and vids here
    http://www.digital-forums.com/showth...35#post3498135

http://www.erotica-uk.com/

http://www.erotica-uk.com/videos/
    Last edited by Mickey; 22nd November 2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: added url to photos

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Erotica 2011

Perv Mickey
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The pan calls the kettle you cheeky fkr leo

jag

I'm not racist i hate everybody

2 Thanks given to jaguar982

B B Leo (5th November 2011),  Mickey (5th November 2011)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah been before quite a laugh and wow some of the attendees and dress or lack of.... thats without some of the shows and stall holders!!!

Got to be done at least once....was a few years ago mind you hopefully still as good!
     iPhone 6 baby...
     iMac 24", 2.4Ghz, 500GB, 4GB RAM
     Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz, 250GB, 4GB RAM

Thanks to TIN CAN

Mickey (5th November 2011)  

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

It's my birthday weekend and I am already out, had I known about this I would have gone!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

any pics mickey?
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B B Leo View Post
    any pics mickey?
    Seems you cant take pictures matey. Time to get out that undercover covert camera thingy i got somewhere in the toy cupboard

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

News Re: Erotica 2011

Well what can I say but The weekend down London went incredibly fantastic.

National Coach Departure

Coach was on time and after what seemed like seconds was off and on its way to London. Never been on this type of coach before. We were one of the first on bus so took over the 3 seats at the back of the coach. This gave us ample foot space. To relax and spread out.

The coach stopped at a service station around the derby services. This was the only part of the coach trip that slightly got on my nerves, as the driver had to change to another one. The replacement driver was no where to be seen and it took the cnut about 45 mins to finally arrive. Once the driver was changed there was no other issues.

We arrived at the Victoria coach station about 30 mins late. Not much we could do about that and it did not spoil the day. London Underground was doing major works on The Victoria Underground system and one of the main tube layouts was closed. Was a bit of a ball ache but I got my bearings and re-jigged the stations to get us to the hotel. The tube journey took about 30 minutes which was ok.

Days Inn. South Ruislip

The Days Inn (South Ruislip) was only 2 minute walk from the tube. Initial observations was a tad poor. The building was going through some sort of exterior wall repair/restoration as it had scaffolding encapsulating the building. We arrived at the checking desk to be greeted by a rather lovely woman in her late 20s. quite shaggable actually and I wondered if she could get us decent “room Service”. She took my details and told me if I wanted to pay now or later. I replied that I would pay now. There must have been some confusion as she wanted £75 for the one night stay. I informed her we booked online. She did a few computer strokes and said that’s fine. I gave her my card and it cost me £55 for the room for one night with my partner.

The interior of the hotel was immaculate. The checking/reception was to the right as you came in from the roadside. To the left was the main bar area and a well stocked bar. Beer prices were reasonable (John Smiths draught £2.80). Just passed the bar seating area was the restaurant. This looked more than enough for the size of the hotel.

We got our key card and went upto our room. The room was very comfortable, having a large TV, ample cupboard and desk space. There was complimentary tea/coffee/hot chocolate. After a nice drink we had a bath which was wonderful. The water was hot and at high pressures it came out of the tap. This made the bath fill up in a few minutes. The overall layout of the bathroom layout was compact but all where it should be. Clean towels were out on display. And very clean.

Breakfast in the Morning.

Breakfast’s were from 7 am till 11 am. The breakfast was of a “continental” style where you could help yourself to tea/coffee and all sorts of varieties of that. Food wise you had all the cereals you could think off. Help your self toast and croissants were also on the menu. You could go back for more fillups or cereal as you liked. A proper full English was available for a price of £8.95. We did not bother with this, but from the couple of guests that ordered them it was fine for the price tag.

Conclusions

Well if I had to find any faults I could not really apart from the slight mishap with the receptionist trying to charge me an extra £20. I would recommend this hotel to anyone stopping over for a weekend break. The hotel was “child Friendly” and has easy disabled access to all areas. With the tube station being literally seconds away, this made the location desirable as it is on the Central Line and 1 tube ride to all the attractions of Central London.

Pictures of the Olympia erotica 2011 will be posted in the VIP section when I can get round it

Enjoy.

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level