Fifa Clubs still up and running!

Thread: Fifa Clubs still up and running!

dannyboy said:

Default Re: Fifa Clubs still up and running!

I thought we played some great football last night, some good team goals. I thought you played well Andy.

I couldn't believe we lost that final at the end Fuse, it ended up 5-2 instead of 5-4 though as you must have turned your xbox off lol

btw Swiggy, I scored straight from a cross last week (or Monday?) too

rIKmAN said:

Hahah, I know the result but havn't seen the game yet but I would of come on anyway and took the banter - I ain't no pussy I'm a wine drinker!

At least it sounds like we are getting closer to winnin cups again which is a good thing, and now andy is gellin and gettin used to us I think Monday is gonna be a cup heavy night. Cup of wine for me please! haha!

muttleymacclad said:

I'm certainly enjoying it, even if my pro is still a bit of a lightweight pussy!
    Get the Rose` chilled for Monday rikman.

I'll be on at about 10.30pm on Monday, i've got an evening meeting i have to attend. I'll need a few whiskys after that one though.

mml
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

rIKmAN said:

Rose is for wimps, I'm a Medium Sweet hardman lol!

Glad your enjoyin it Andy, it is good fun - half the enjoyment is the banter with the lads and staying up til the milkman drives past.

mr_fuse said:

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I thought we played some great football last night, some good team goals. I thought you played well Andy.

I couldn't believe we lost that final at the end Fuse, it ended up 5-2 instead of 5-4 though as you must have turned your xbox off lol

btw Swiggy, I scored straight from a cross last week (or Monday?) too
    Oops Sorry Danny I was that annoyed I did what I do when Villa lose (which is nearly every game these days) and switched off!

We had a mental keeper that cost us 2 goals! Like you couldn't believe it!

Yeah Andy you had a great night scored plenty of Goals and good passing and some of Danny's last ditch tackles were unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by rIKmAN View Post

Glad your enjoyin it Andy, it is good fun - half the enjoyment is the banter with the lads and staying up til the milkman drives past.

Its true rIKmAN we have a good bunch of lads in the club, id rather lose every game and have a bit of banter than play with some Gobby knobhead show offs. At least we have decent players and win the majority of our games. lol at the Milkman comment I swear one day Ill just get changed and go straight to work!

swiggy said:

There's been more than one occasion where I've been drinking whiskey whilst playing pro clubs as fuse and danny know

muttleymacclad said:

I'm ready for a decent session tonight lads.

I feel a few cup wins are due to us.

2 consecutive clean sheets would be nice form my accomplishments too please.

mml
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]