Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Help Using Different Paypal Account with Ebay Account

Would love some input from the wise people here.

Basically I don't have any bank accounts so ages ago I set up and ebay accoung and paypal account using my email address but my mum's card.

This was fine until I tried to be naughty and sent a few messages to some sellers trying to approach to pay direct and skip ebay. Ebay said my account was hacked and then never let me into that old account (somehow none of my security questions worked after that).

Anyway, I then set up another ebay account using my mum's email address and have been using this for buying without probs. I must have successfully changed the paypal account as every time I purchase it automatically brings up my email address on paypal, and I saw something in the selling part of ebay which lets you choose the name to print on your purchaser's statements and I can see this is derived from my email address rather than my mothers.

The only place I can still see her address is for correspondance but if I try to change this to mine it moans I already have an ebay account.

Problem is I've just sold an item and the paypal payment went to my mum's email address but she doesn't have a paypal account.

I've requested the person retract and manually resend but how the hell do I permanently fix this as I'm guessing this purchaser will loose his protection by paying outside the supervised ebay transaction and I would like to make things work normally, but I'm worried if I call up customer services and explain what I'm doing they may tell me to get lost or stop the account(s) as I'm not supposed to be doing it this way.

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Using Different Paypal Account with Ebay Account

I have 2 ebay accounts. (1 for me and one for the partners sex toolz she keeps wanting) the 2 accounts use either my paypal or her paypal account. They are used on both paypal accounts depending on the funds available. it works for me to use either paypal with my ebay or hers. It should work fine with yours as long as both are verified accounts on paypal

Thanks to Mickey

Over Carl (25th November 2011)  

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Using Different Paypal Account with Ebay Account

add the email address to your paypal account
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks to Detector

Over Carl (26th November 2011)